MASS SHOOTING AT CHURCH IN AMERICA THIS MORNING, 6+ KILLED!

MASS SHOOTING AT CHURCH IN AMERICA THIS MORNING, 6+ KILLED!

An eyewitness said church-goers were able to take cover inside the building.

She said: “There were a lot of people there, mums with little children, elderly people.

“I believe God saved us, not allowing the man to get inside the church.”

She said the attacker was killed as he attempted to escape.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/682783/Dagestan-Russia-shooting-festival-gunman-deaths-casualties-police-shooter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"I believe god saved us"
>"Except for six of us"

>go to church
>get shot

Thank God I'm not American

Cheeki Breeki this one happened in Russia. I'm sure he would've preferred and M4 but alas Ivan was stuck with an AK.

>Attacker was killed

Sounds like lawful use of guns allowed this situation to not get worse.

>russia
>lawful
pick one comrade

Mods please ban whatever company posts this shit, do something. Like, please, can we keep them in one thread at a time like other boards do? Hell even three threads at a time would be manageable.

It's what Jesus apparently wanted for those who were not devote enough

GO BACK TO YOUR SAFE PLACE SNOWFLAKE

>i want guns
>i want posts banned

guns dont kill people, posts that i dont like kill people

FAKE FUCKING NEWS.
The shooting was in Russia. Move along.

>Mspainting out the "in southern Russia."
Get fucked tryhard
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/682783/Dagestan-Russia-shooting-festival-gunman-deaths-casualties-police-shooter

the way I see it we can have an entertaining board

or we can put up with you people and your agenda, which, frankly is indiscernible because for all I know your point is to make pro-gun control arguments into a disliked annoyance, for all I know you're Sup Forums

tone it the fuck down

Low quality b8.
This happened in Russia.
Faggots everywhere

>not even reading the thread

i can already hear them christfags chant "persecution, persecution".

i dont support any laws, i support living in caves and eating caribou, it's called trolling

>gun control
lol

I couldnt care less
Happens every other week in Merifat
No real News value to me
Get your shit together
Regards from Europe

>the way I see it we can have an entertaining board
we do, its been here for over a decade and nothing is going to change that
>or we can put up with you people and your agenda, which, frankly is indiscernible because
because i have no agenda besides entertainment, what you infer is what you presume, its always been that way
>for all I know your point is to make pro-gun control arguments into a disliked annoyance
it is not, i dont give a blueberry fuckmuffin about guns - and what the fuck do you care what my point is anyway?
>for all I know you're Sup Forums
and for all you know im /mlp/ or /x/ and i hate fucking Sup Forums
>tone it the fuck down
if you need a safe space then fuck off and go find it somewhere else

generally trolling has content to attract people to your troll, you're all seed and no fruit

god damn, you're a fag

>safespaceherpderpsnowflake

I want something besides the same thread over and over and over

whatever enjoy your culturally disastrous and irreversible Sup Forums diaspora when this place finally is just nothing but your PR firm talking to itself

>not at a mosque
What a fucking waste

Get over yourself drama queen.

This desu, if he wants random people to die he could've shot up a mosque, then there will be a blind retaliatory attack from a psycho muslim, it's like a 2 for 1 deal

>be European women
>get raped

Thank God I'm not European.

Son of a fucking bitch. Now I have to deal with more liberal retards telling me guns should be banned. Could we not wait a week for my news feed to die down?

Why? This thread isn’t violating any rules. Are triggered special snowflake?

literally my first thought, thank you user

This.

Remember after m00t left, FBI became top mod for Sup Forums specifically

They're just trying to do their brainwash propaganda bullshit on us.

Works on facebook, but we can see the unrealistic amount of threads on a topic Sup Forums doesn't give a flying fuck about.

It's just starting arguments, like the whole point of most of what the government does

Sup Forums doesn't fucking care about gun rights, we laugh at dead kids

maybe go badger fucking Facebook or some shit where they'll be dumb enough to go HURR DURR YEAH GUNS ARE BAD

I love how no one even acknowledged this post

Dear Europe,
We’ll fix our shooting problem after you’ve come up with a solution for your refugee crisis.
Sincerely,
The US

It was Russian church

Yeah this pretty much. If you don't want to get shot go buy your own gun. I really don't give two shits about who dies from which shooting. Just a bunch of nobodies that I never cared about to begin with. I just get tired of the forced news. So tired of seeing the hurr durr BAN GUNZ and hurr durr DUN BAN GUNS!

stop posting and neck yourself chud

Always so angry when people talk about your refugee problem. You guys SHOULD really do something about it. Like you guys always say about our guns...

BAN THE REFUGEES!

This is exactly how we feel when you complain to us about your women getting plowed by the brown man. An issue you should have solved yourselves but were too stupid so now you just complain to the rest of the world about it.

At first, I read "Gundam opens fire on church cowd with at least five dead" and I thought, "I didn't see this one"

But then I realised it's just a boring article title about normal life in the USA.