I got a sweet match on tinder that i really find interesting and i don't wanna fuck up. Even better-same college

I got a sweet match on tinder that i really find interesting and i don't wanna fuck up. Even better-same college.

Help not to NOT FUCK THIS UP!
In real life i'm super funny and pleasent. I need to see her 5min and make her instant-like me. The problem is when i have to talk via msg or start a conversation via msg

1.How much should I ignore her until the first mesage?
2. How do i get her attention to actually have a conversation with her?
3. Is it a good ideea to fucus the conversation on her? I want her to talk about her not just plain Yes/No aswers to my questions

This fucking chick is gold. Fucking wierdo and beatiful at the same time. Don't fuck this up, you Sup Forumsastards...Help a brother get a GF

Honestly theres too much to go through to tell you how to have serious game overnight.

Just be completely legit to her. You should know whats creepy and whats not. Just play anything off like it was a joke, but directly acknowledge it in a witty way.

For a shitty example : LOL i swear your only vocabulary is yes and no

Lastly, she isnt the only one you will ever meet. Think of her as exclusively a training tool for a better one, even if she isnt having that as a mentality will help deal with any nerves that might come up. Oh and just talk to her, ask her what she does that you have a good opinion or great amount of knowledge in. Your favourite movie is always a good one, since everyone likes movies.

Ultimately you end goal is not to have a nice converstation that lasts 50 hours over 2 weeks, but to bang. Everything and anything you say has to lead to you showing off, or complimenting her and nothing else. If its movies, then tell her shes smart for understanding the plotline and thats rare these days. If its sports, say yeah i was thinking you do sports you are really athletic.

Slowly and gradually increase the topic of sex in these compliments.

just dont be a retard....

o w8

banging is not my real Goal here. She looks like GF material. Banging will help that as well, but i lack the "online game".
Real life I'm quite succesful as I'm very funny and all, but I can't manage to read someone without seeing them.

There is not GF material on tinder.

Doesent matter, just play the douchebag first, be what you want to be later.

Trust me.

Just do as I said, and treat it as a training exercise. There are 100s of other girls, but you will never meet them without confidence and you have to build it off her. Every girl who looks homely and sweet is gf material. You are gonna have the same psychological reaction every time you see one, she isnt special, its your hormones telling you she is.

Build off her, and start meeting other ones.

how the fuck do "douchebags" start a conversation then?

He's right about all of it. If you're worried, then just take each successful advance as par for the course, and each awkward moment as an opportunity to show your wit, the whole time acknowledging that she's only practice for a pbetter opportunity. This will keep your nerves calm and the conversation inviting. Most importantly, try to have some kind of fun :) That's what it all about anyway

Normally, its the ulterior motive that defines the douchebag. Infact I was wrong to use the word douchebag. Its just thats what beta faggot bitches call anyone else who can talk to girls.

Understand that her primary motive is either sex, or nothing, and then boyfriend. Doesent fucking matter who she is unless she is ugly.

Assume she is the bad girl first, because treating a bad girl like a good one gets you nowhere. Treating a good girl like a bad girl has results. So logically you always treat a girl like she is bad untill proven otherwise.

By all means start a conversation how you like, just lead it to where you need to be. Not where you feel comfortable talking about random bullshit for 50 hours over 2 weeks and then getting friendzoned because you never pushed for anything more early on, when it counts.

Oh and don't forget, some times people like you and me put up walls automatically that grow the harder we try to get close to someone... the best way to get rid of these walls is to notice when they go up. It usually happens when you don't know what to say, or are unable to relate to what has been said to you. When you notice this, just own up to it in as fun a way can think of.

>asking Sup Forums for dating advice

Take this with a grain of salt.
1) don’t ignore. Don’t play those stupid games.
2) Be yourself. Try to be genuine and comfortable in your own skin.
3) Ask her to tell you about herself: what are her hobbies? What does she like? Does she have a farm? Where would she like to go on a date?

Does she have a farm..... you must be taking the piss mate

If shes on tinder she wants to get fucked

This is honestly the best advice I've ever read

I would only add that you won't really know who's girlfriend material till you try them on.

OP here
I've sent her a msg with: you're weirdness is interesting..or vice-versa. You wanna make me give you some of my attention"

I fucked up hard or did decent?

Correction: You make me wanna give some of my attention.

are you dyslexic or is it that you never picked up a fucking book in your whole life?

You fucked up.

She might think its cute.

Pro tip, never ask for anything. Either give or demand.

You just asked whether you can talk to her, you are stepping below her by doing this. She now has control just by saying no.

Here: to rephrase your entire sentence to not sound beta.

>Youre wierd in a interesting way. Talk to me.

To round it off,

>Aha your really wierd in a interesting way, come talk to me. Have you seen apocalypse now?

Notice i have delievered the same content, whilst supplying a means to continue and relaying my assertiveness all in one sentence?

No dot dot dots, no unsure questions, no uncertainty. It is solid, and demands a reply.

1.How much should I ignore her until the first mesage? 1 hour
2. How do i get her attention to actually have a conversation with her? Ask about hobbies, don't be clingy etc.
3. Is it a good idea to focus the conversation on her? No, you'll seem clingy and pedoey.

OP this is me
Ignore this guy:
You can talk to her however and about whatever you want. Just be self aware of it during the conversation and never ever be unsure or uncertain of what you are saying. Directly acknowledge everything and if its cringe, try to make it into a joke using aggressiveness.

as i have said before in an example.
>LOL is you whole vocabulary yes and no?
>Do i have to wait 1 hour between each message just to proove that im not desperate or can we be adults?

Direct, slightly humorous in nature, no uncertainty and solves a problem.

>To round it off,
good tips. gonna use them.
Go it.

OP im gonna go.

IF you need me take my discord
REKT2EZ#5146

If not then bye