How long do Sony Xperias last in gneral. I'm thinking of getting one

How long do Sony Xperias last in gneral. I'm thinking of getting one.

Are they worth buying? I need someone whos used Sonys to tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OkJQguSNekk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump faggots

you should get an Xperia Play that shit was a dream coming true in 2012

The fuck

Just buy an iPhone, faggot

get tf out, sheep

Xz Prem user here. Its not bad and battery life is wonderful. Any specifics that you want to know?

I have a Xperia Z3 I got in late 2014 and it has always been great. I got a LOVE MEI aluminum tough case for it since it is all glass. The charge port is just starting to give me a little trouble after 3 1/2 years.

Did it ever lag? How does it perform?

I made the choice to buy this because of the durability. youtu.be/OkJQguSNekk

I've tested the s8 along with the xz prem. Ive noticed slight performance drops when I didnt close background apps. Only happens when I have 15-20 open while watching that 4k hdr content.

buy a oneplus 6 when it launches geez
the rest is a scam

Nah

go with a one plus or a xiaomi brand phone. they are both high qiality and cheap

I got the Z5, it's crap, I used to have the Z2 which was amazing, never had an issue with it, until I smashed it.

I don't think they're easy to root, so if you want to root it maybe don't go with Sony

I got a z5, I like it but there's better out there for your money.

I used to have Sony experia Z ultra but I broke it in accident. I think any normal phone couldn't take that hit. My dad has same phone and he is still using it. Now I am using Xiaomi mi max. This is good phone for money what you have to pay for it.

z5 premium here, screen is fucking beautiful, seems a ball ache to root though

I have heard many happy Oneplus customers. Sony is maybe little bit show off phone.

Go buy your self a Note 3. The one i have has lasted me some 5 years.

I have the XZs, before that a Z3. These things "last" forever. I can get two days' use on one charge. Kept the Z3 for two years before upgrading to this. XZ1 would be next, it can do 3D scans, but I don't have a 3D printer.

Had a z3 compact. Screen feel of because the glue vanished. Bought a ZTE axon 7 instead. Works great and was cheap. I will prob never buy xperia again, they feel so low quality now.

Didn't sony ship phones with a deactivated fingerprint sensor?

Oh BTW, had it for 2 years only, screen was starting to come off after 1,5 years. Software was still working great though