How long until whites have had enough?

I just don't get it. Whites are constantly accused of being racist yet there is no other race in western society that suffers so much racism. On top of that whites hardly ever claim they are victims of racism.

If I post a pic of a black woman saying black women are the most beautiful I would be lauded. If I post a pic of a white woman and say white women are the most beautiful I would be called a racist. Perhaps my life and reputation might be ruined.

When will whites wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZTXSVEd5pI
gma.yahoo.com/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl-080013938--abc-news-topstories.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e1k9E5KXDbM
youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll have to reverse time and figure out every step of the decline, then undo it.
This task is a great one, and I wish you well.

Probably about the time we end up in concentration camps being exterminated.

Most urban white folk simply don't care because most of these minorities are guaranteed blue voters

/thread

They want white people dead.

Refuse to participate

it doesn't matter even if they do. they are not reproducing.

>arab
>white
u wot m8

It's easy mate. You win wars on logistics, disrupt their supply lines.
So just cancel welfare and they'll all starve.

A few years ago this would seem hyperbole. Not now.

For moar rage: youtube.com/watch?v=2ZTXSVEd5pI

Whites will never have enough. Look at South Africa, you still have white liberal faggots down there who think racism is bad.

do they really?

Yes. Whites are suicidal idiots.

My own mom was attacked by a black and then had a mexican try to break into her house. She still thinks all races are the same.

women literally dont matter. they are conformist and will always follow the public opinion.

He's not an Arab. It's summer. People who leave their homes get tanned, especially in California.

He does not have sandnigger bone structure, he is not a manlet so neither a spic

It's California, he is tanned

Honestly, if Trump wasn't running and offering hope for change via the political process you'd have seen a lot of violence in the wake of the San Bernardino massacre. You have to remember that whites are patient and strategic. We have a strong future orientation and prefer to act in a deliberate, organized fashion.

There's a lot of truth to the cliche of the white kid who "just snaps" (as far as any one else can tell) and launches a well planned slaughter. By the time you realize whites have "had enough" it's too late because we've already begun to kill you.

No, but it will be when many whites become convinced that's coming. Once we perceive an existential threat on the horizon, we act.

The 2nd civil war started yesterday, it's going to escalate and then Americans will start retaliating.

It's going to be long and bloody.

Thank Obonobo

All these digits

heh

I'm slowly redpilled my mom (half mexican)

I showed her all the clips from San Jose, the compilations etc. shes an old die hard liberal, voted for Obama twice etc

Shes fucking disgusted, I tried making it clear to her how fucked up it was and she definitely is taking it seriously

These San Jose spics are going to turn a lot of liberal voters into abstainers, watch.

Whites have been socially engineered to be passive and guilted and self hating.

The rubicon has been crossed. Violence is now being used against people you don't agree with, and this angers me to no end to see my fellow countrymen go through this. And it's only the summer, people are going to die this election cycle. Wether in self defence, or thugs shooting into trump crowds Chicago and commiefornia are liable to burn in november. Stay strong and do not be intimidated.

t. Dualie

Glad to see the US join the third world

dat tolerance dow
gma.yahoo.com/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl-080013938--abc-news-topstories.html

Never gonna happen. Trump supporters are supposed to be the most uncucked of our race, but what happened yesterday was a shameful display of cuckdom and betaness by embarrassing cowards.

>Whites have been socially engineered to be passive
Yep, even on Sup Forums it's full of cucks going "w-well you can't be violent back, that's hypocritical, we have to just talk and let everything go to shit in the meantime because leftists don't give a shit about our pandering to them".

This shit makes Liberals look worse, hopefully some mainstream news channels showed this shit.

>conquer everything worth conquering
>passive

pick 1

That was done before the white culture became cuckoldry.

I see it all the time out in public. The beta and passive cucked white male who just doesn't care. A part of me hopes this shit gets worse so they are forced to harden up.

Dont worry, as much as they like playing the knockout game whitey will be sick of playing it

>there are still Liberal whites in South Africa where they are getting genocided
>You think our stupid fuckers from Vermont will know any better

youtube.com/watch?v=e1k9E5KXDbM

Never, until a Depression or war happens. Otherwise it's too comfy to do anything for most people.

>there is no other race in western society that suffers so much racism
do you really believe this? or are you one of those people who say "but slavery laws were abolished over 50 years ago! get over it already!"

there are still people alive who lived through that time and are still dealing with what happened.

yes, there are black people who are racist. there are people of every group who are hateful and ignorant. you need to get over it and work with people who aren't hateful, don't just join up with hateful people from your own race. that solves nothing.

Makes sense.

((()))

>walking out of sportcheck
>stealing pair of $30 Saxx underwear
>black woman also leaving Sportcheck and is a few feet to my left
>alarm goes off
>I hold my Ralph Lauren bag up and make eye contact with the manager
>he lets me go
>black woman gets questioned
>mfw

We should prepare. That shit is coming to Canada as well.

>Muh civil war dick tugging fantasy

So why don't you go give niggers, spics, and Muslims that same pep talk?

>guys don't be hateful and intolerant against whites Kay thx!!

They will laugh at you.

Trump supporters in San Jose were violently attacked by terroristic "Diversity".

Now reverse the races.

What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall.

Please build that wall, President Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

Somebody actually took time to make this

People who could stop it didn't let that happen and people who let that happen can't stop it, so never if your country got cucked it's one way ticket to hell.

You would need an economic collapse for a civil war to happen, white people value muh motorbike an muh boats and muh shitty house more than their country and race

All the hardcore whites died in WWI and WWII. Then we had leftists running the show ever since. We've been bred and brainwashed into being passive betas.