Trap / Trans / Sissy / CD / Shemale / Mental-illness thread

Trap / Trans / Sissy / CD / Shemale / Mental-illness thread.

Goddamit Sup Forums, why am I so gay?

2d is good too.

Mmmmm
More ass pics please
Who is she

No Idea, just a set i saved off tumblr. I think from the Trap / Trans / Sissy tumblr if you google that.

thats the whole set

is there a good place to find dick to suck and people to fuck me besides craigslist?

real OC faggot wants to be recognized and exposed today! post a pic that i have to imitate and tell me to show or not show my face

I would say gay bars but you'll probably get six kinds of VD from there.

Other than craigslist search around for some local classified sites. Here we have one called Locanto which is pretty good. Failing that you just have to actually go talk to people IRL, i know that sounds scary.

dear god. You would look much better without that bra on.

Keep those leg warmers on though and get a cage.

Do pic related, show face ofcourse you fucking whore.

you think Grindr or other apps for that are worth an attempt?

ok fuckin give me more pics! make me famous!!!!!!

Mmmmmm
Ass pics please
Who is she

Honestly I don't use it (mainly because i broke my smartphone) but there isn't anyone else using it around here except thirsty old dudes.

It's worth a shot though if you aren't in some rural shit hole like me!

That's the thing isn't it, anywhere you go its gonna be a lot of thirsty older guys isn't it? God I wish finding gay/bi guys was easy being shy

please give this fag more pics he has to imitate! whats your name fag?

god damnit, that pic is godlike. It should be showed in every convo that is discussing why traps are better than women. Because this just proves it. traps > women

it's okay, traps are great

Goodness! You are a pretty hot guy... You would look much better with a cage, makeup and a plug in though....

Do pic related? Maybe I can pull out the even more degenerate stuff in a second.....

yes fuckin make me famous! wanna be exposed and recgonized! should i paint my toe nails?

Forgot pic .....

hello, mental illness here

pose like this? without face ok too?

ゴシ! もう一人のファゴットがいます!

過去1年の間に/ b /にfagotスレッドの明らかな侵入があります。 WTF?

もしfaggotryが人気のあるsoooならば、fagotのポルノのspammersのためにすでに設定されている封じ込めボードを見てみましょう。

Hell yes! My fetish is bois bending over next to grills.

again sorry! Just dumping my trap folder.

pretty much yeah.... I find meeting people IRL is more fulfilling anyways. Casual hookups and blow'n'gos always leave me feeling empty inside.

did you read that sir? should i paint toe nails too? and pose like this without face? post more pics for sure! :)

Of course not you silly slut! Show face and everything, you're going to be exposed like the cock-hungry princess you are.

You can do this one after.

Oh my

ok should i paint my nails? toe nails? and put something around my neck?

Paint them black to match some lingirie, and a spiked choker to show you're a bitch?

toe nails, what colors do you have?

ok my toe nails right? i put belt around it ok?

I get the same kinda feeling from casual meets, but actually finding other people that are gay seems like an insurmountable obstacle

sauce on pic?

You are normal cause women are awful

Of course it's a navy boy!

see
I kinda feel you there, especially since I am pretty right wing tbh and hate muslims etc. most of the gay people I meet are really left wing and just hate me when they find out my political veiws lol.

I find guys when you meet them though give you a lot of the same ques as girls, staring / light touching and getting really bubbly around you if they're gay.

I know it's a bit of a challenge finding a nice stronk broke bake mountain guy or qt twink boy in the sea of old fat guys and hairy drag queens.

Casual hookups can be worth it though! I've met a guy before i had an excellent time with, even outside of fooling around we talked alot and actually had a lot in common (he was married with a wife though.) Just remember alot of the reasonable people looking for casual hookups probably have the same mindset as you, you just gotta make your intentions clear afterward.

Lol yeah I’m a navy boy

if you're gay and into sissy kinks hating muslims makes sense. if they were in charge they'd literally drag you into your town square and throw rocks at you until you died.

via GIPHY

hiya!!

kik Cinderhella666

I wish most the of gay community wasn't so far left. I'm not even super right wing but the far left people are just so....... hard to be anywhere near in life and online

Haha yeah! I've tried to explain that to some hardcore lefties, they just retort with bullshit as usual.

Most homos are pretty sane, though thankfully.

Wheres your rank slide? I wanna makesure you're not some seedy little leftenant !

Are a lot of guys gay in the navy? And does much sexual stuff happen at sea or is that just a 70's meme stereotype?

hey master, still intrested in myself imitating this?!

Haha ofcourse! You're just a bit needy is all and I'm not all that into sub/dom stuff tbh.

Maybe I'll just use you as a toilet slut instead.

yes please perfect lil sub

want me to pose like the pic before? or wanna give me a new one? im so fuckin hungry to be exposed

Isn't that an actual woman? Just want you homos to be jacking off to a dude in a skirt rather than an actual woman

holy crap! sissy captions that are spelt correctly, nice one.

True. Equality is good and all but a lot of them are full blown degenerates that want to expose children to that shit and make everyone else in society adhere to their sexually based demands. That's what really grinds my gears.

Bedroom and politics should always stay seperate other than actual proper pressing matters of equity like marriage equality.

woah, nice slim body and feminine penis you have there! got any of you standing up?

Any idea who she is? There a version without nig meat?

>YOU GAYS BETTER BE JACKING OFF TO MEN!

hello? its me the fag who imitates everything! post more pics of traps that i have to imitate and tell me with or without showing face

should i imitate this or what?

just do it you silly fag!

is this you? how are the boobs so round and non-lumpy looking?

post a pic i have to imitate!

Padded bra with added shoulder pads

so should i pose like this? with or without face?

Noice

Any little femboy sluts wanna kik me? I'm send you things to wear, and a chastity belt ;)

until pic 5 you would have had me fooled you were an actual girl.......

fuckin tell me now what i have to imitate with or without face, im horny as hell