Can you think of a more disgraceful miscarriage of justice than this beautiful angel being locked up because her faggot...

can you think of a more disgraceful miscarriage of justice than this beautiful angel being locked up because her faggot bf killed himself?

Yeah lol if they'd killed her

Yeah the american law system is cringy af
How much time is she doing

Damn five head on that bitch

not really poor Queeny got it bad from maximum gaylords liberals who blame everyone but themselves from their gayness and retardation, hope she someone knows that we love her very much

yeah it'd totally be a shame if she got scissored in prison. that would be abhorrent.

is that the plot of suicide squad 2?

never blame those responsible.
blame the fbi
blame "damaged childhood"
blame the university
blame blame blame...

>beautiful angel
She's fugly.

She's not in jail yet, she'll only be going if she loses all of her appeals. Which could take years.

It's a shame she's not going to die in prison.
Cunt enabler deserves to be in jail.

I suppose if you are only attracted to men you might find her so...

I wouldnt be surprised, Ive never been inside a women's nick obviously but probably full of lesbo's and head cases.

Her face looks like when Robocop takes his helmet off

She's like a 5.
Not ugly, but angel? Nigger, are YOU blind?

Quads have spoken

wasted quads in a snowflake,kys niggerhomobuttsex

I agree OP is a disgrace this beautiful angel is in jail right now.

She's not in jail yet. The judge is letting her stay out until all of her appeals have been exhausted, on the condition that she has no contact with the dead boys family.

the only miscarriage of justice i see, is those fuck all eyebrows

Proof this thread was made by a kid

Ok, I need story now.
Tits in return.

reminds me of Kasey Anthony

what story are you looking for?

beautiful angel
hAh!!
Got what she deserved.

Name?
I want to know whats the fuss about

She deserves every second in jail

he gonna milk you dry.

she looks like cara delameme

her name is Michelle Carter, she convinced her boyfriend to kill himself back in 2014. she could serve up to 18 years behind bars. What did the stud do if she wanted him to die so badly?

beautiful angel? wtf?

Amerimutt justice system what did you expect

She pressured, him into doing it, so she is complicity to his death and therfore guilty. How much she is guilty and which sentence is appropriate is a other questions, which neither i nor the american justice system can find the right answer to.

She isn't guilty, because she's pretty?! WTF guys!

you wont be saying that when she goes bald at 30

Knew bf was suicidal and pressured him into doing it so she collect the attention.

probably you posting this shit still

bitch is done, so should your queer fixation on her be so ended

Not attracted to men. Am Only attracted to women who aren't fucking ugly unfortunately.

she a nasty woman/thing

That bitch was fucked from birth. Look at that 5-head.

>a more disgraceful miscarriage of justice
That she ever found a boyfriend with that forehead.

big time.

She shouldn't be locked up.
She should just be executed. Fuck roasties like her. They deserve nothing from society but death.

I found a man for her.

This

Calls others a snowflake, but gets triggered by opinion opposite of there own.

*their

she did do it

Quads have spoken you're right.
I would've agreed nonetheless.

she done fucked up

if your opinion is just whiny bitching about reality yes I am not going to agreed with you, niggerfaggots in this thread

abort in 1.2.

error

As far as teen edge master phase goes you aren't that bad. It is fun the feeling of superiority that you get it, you're woke and everyone else isn't. To be fair both sides are like that so fuck it enjoy the feeling!

I would have done the same thing if I was dating that

If quads say so

I like positivity on Sup Forums

rolling for dubs

She was sentenced to 2½ years with 15 months suspended for "involuntary manslaughter" even though what she did was neither involuntary nor manslaughter.
Following her sentencing, Carter was allowed to leave with her family pending an appeal. The judge issued a stay in the sentencing and ruled that Carter would stay out of prison until her appeal was completed.
It looks like her appeal has not yet been heard.

She literally did nothing wrong.
You tell person A to kill themselves and person B the same.
Person A killed themselves and the courts want to charge you with murder.... but person B didn't kill themselves.

Really the left should be mad at itself. It had a chance to do something last decade and all it did was become corporate shills and get all ultra sensitive. Who the hell respects that. Now everyone is booty blasted 24/7 left wing or right wing.

should we pardon her? this is a similar case but it's more fucked up

Could park a mack truck on that forehead 3/10

wait, what did I say?

Got away with murder.

I said that person got away with murder? hmm okay

Check’d and kek’d

Sorry got off on a rant. xD

I dunno why I keep talking about Casey Anthony

TRIGGERED

Story ?

oH hEK

There was a woman named Casey Anthony who got knocked up at the age of 19 and then gave birth to a girl named Caylee Marie Anthony. Eventually, Casey got sick of her daughter and administered chloroform to her daughter using a piece of duck tape. The body was eventually found and Casey was taken to court but was found not guilty. The end.

This girl accused of killing her baby, when it commited suicide.

Don't give milk to my dog.. he'll get the shits which will lead to dehydration and then he'll die.... ah, I see what you're doing.

It didn't commit suicide.

He was gay
She discovered it and ultimatun
Suicide or i tell everyone

we used to give our dog frosted flakes with milk,
she lived to be 16

dogs?

try to keep up

I hope this dumb bitch gets taken out back and beat with a rusty drain pipe

I am

it was necessary to maintain the integrity and profitability of the industrial prison complex. It's how we will make America great again. Corporate profits must be maintained at all times, quarterly growth must be maintained at double digits. the justice system is merely a mechanism to monetize the underclass into a cashflow stream for wall street investors.

She's ugly. Lock her up for life.

who?

I feel like you're just repeating what someone else said without knowing what it means.

like 2 years plus probation. im going in for about 4 years ina couple momths. on an ankle brecelet right now.

Oh, give her credit. She's like a 6.

Throw away the key ffs.

i'll show you a 10

Nope. Can't think of a more miscarriage of justice here.

Me, neither. I can't think of a worse case of a miscarriage of justice.

you talking about the case of Casey Anthony?

poor Casey

"these secrets I keep I'll take them all to my grave with me."- Casey Anthony

>can you think of a more disgraceful miscarriage of justice than this beautiful angel being locked up because her faggot bf killed himself?

Nope, just answering the original question.

k

what a normal day

here's a Carlton

Who tf is she and what did she do

lol is that Mark Rippletoe? The Starting Stregnth Guy? He recommends drinking a gallon of milk a day.