The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization.

Other urls found in this thread:

women.nra.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Loesch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really. It is in favor of something faggots use to do mass shootings though.

Really?
In what way are they a terrorist organization?

They're primarily straight white males

fuck off fag, sage in all fields

they support mass shootings

ofc, ofc

So what, the Hillcrest (San Diego, Ca) chapter is a bunch of gay black guys.

How so? I have never seen a telethon or had a donation drive call. Do they have a mass shooting booster club? Is there a member list, how does one get sponsored?

And that makes them a terrorist organization?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

women.nra.org/

I don't think they do that. I think your pea-sized brain has it all mixed up.

Indeed, they're endorsing violence and making profit out of it. Also they take influence in politics and society in a negative, dangerous way.

exactly

This nice gal just posted on her FB that someone should shoot up an NRA meeting.

He said primarily, not entirely. Of course there are exceptions. But they are so uncommon, that they need to make a page just to explain that they exist.

Honestly, as a gun owner, the NRA can go and eat a bag of dicks. While they are not a terrorist organization, they actively work to fight any reasonable gun laws in the sole pursuit of greater profits.

I don't ever recall the NRA using violence and intimidation for political gain.

>Of course there are exceptions.
Im sure there are lots of exceptions in this case

No they just use millions of dollars to force anything and everything they want to do
Fucking cunts

Tell that cunt to volunteer to be the shooter then. She won't because these mass shooters are cowards and shooting up an NRA event would be like shooting up a police station. You will have fire being returned at you.

You dont know what youre talking about, eat a bag of dicks

You hace a fucked up miswired brain. They aren't endorsing violence, when have they ever told someone to shoot up a school? They get more donations when people try to infringe on the 2nd amendment, they do what they're given money to do.

Right, that's called the American Way. The Rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Where do they get that money?

>hint: it's from the people

Says only nation where guns outnumber people* FTFY

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

you idiot, the spokeperson for the NRA was recently a woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Loesch

90% of millionaires started with nothing

*Sponsors terror. Still criminal

Well if the FBI had done its job it never would have happened in the first place. If they can't even find a guy who posts under his own name and is reported as constantly threatening to shoot up a school I don't see how they can enforce gun laws properly.

ITT people have a useless political debate in Sup Forums rather then Sup Forums

This

I don't go to Sup Forums
Sup Forums has everything you need

Kek