What does Sup Forums think of Edward Snowden?

What does Sup Forums think of Edward Snowden?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/737996490526887936
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great dude. Fought the tyranny of his corrupt government. He should be running for president not drumpf

This, Edward Snowden is the rightful king of America, he has earned that right through his noble actions

He is a traitor and should be in prison.

He is a deep agent and sits on several of George Soros open society boards. He is still on the side of US NWO.

This 100000x

Tryhard, a liberal with probably good intentions who is struggling to stay relevant through tweets. Didn't he leave his wife and kid(s) behind?

This.

Check'em!!! Also MUH DICK!!!

sacrifised allot for his fellow country men.
too bad most of them are blithering idiots who don't deserve it and hates him for it

I think a lot less of him now that he used the 2016 nonargument.

Governments should spy on people!

IT'S 2016 FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

>It's 2016

I like that he revealed government corruption. I don't like that he gave our secrets to foreign governments.

(((You)))

He's an SJW. He should get the electric chair. I'm sick of defending my enemy on "principle." I've come to believe that if you believe evil shit you should die violently and in great pain.

Snowden fits that bill.

>He's an SJW. He should get the electric chair

this

traitor. If he ever comes back to the United States I will make sure he eats a bullet before the end of the first year.

He's a traitor faggot that got btfo

This, superior trips wins

traitor who should be drawn and quartered

Well Satan, I think that he should be shot in the back of the head.

Hi JIDF

He's a hero with dumb political views, hence throwing in with Greenwald.

I think his views will evolve though.

Only jew here is you

Shekelberg plz, who are you fooling you kike

Kill him. He had ways to report misconduct. We literally have an entire office dedicated to oversight.

Also most people who hang off his nuts have no idea what he gave Russia. They just want to praise a whistleblower. But he gave them design plans to a tank. What does that have to do with domestic surveillance? Fuck all, that's what.

Fuck him and his neckbeard following.

Kike, we have a thing called the "Constitution" here, don't like it, kill yourself. 4th Amendment cuckold

Also >>>(((You)))

Could've went to Rand Paul or some similar public servant that would publicize the general practices.

Instead he took thousands of documents and without sorting through them handed them over to a foreign company (The Guardian), then fled to a recent enemy of Americas with the documents in hand, leaving open the possibility of further interception.

He's a traitor.

good try schlomo.

that being said trump might be right about him being a spy, not that its bad.

a modern day spy would probably pull something like this.

>We literally have an entire office dedicated to oversight

Kek and what did this do, hmm?

>My enemies who want to destroy me and my race should be defended at all costs!

Get lost you despicable communist kike. You people will be the first to go.

communist and traitor. Burn him at the stake.

>What is 4th Amendment
>NSA
>anything to do with foreign policy
>not literally a giant spy machine on America
Kike subversive plz go

kek wills it

He underestimated how little Americans care about their rights.

Releasing details about domestic spying of civilians was an amazing thing and he should be thanked for it.

Releasing details of foreign spying on enemies was one of the most cowardly things he could have done and he deserves to be put on trial for it.

Really though he's outlasted his usefulness (all documents would be given straight to Russia, not the media) and if he ever goes to the US for trial he'll end up dead in a freak "accident" by bashing his head up against the side of a wall or something.

given that he says 'protip' in the citizenfour documentary, and how he acts in general, he was a newfag who browsed Sup Forums. He probably got muh patriotism/muh anarchism from the CIA psyop brainwashing the users of this website since early 2009.

CIA has spent 100 years destabilizing foreign governments, they're in the process of destabilizing our own and installing a puppet dictator which can give them direct access over military assets.

People like Alex Jones are double agents, paid to (1) tell the truth (2) be discredible so nobody but the crazies believe it.

The best way to keep a conspiracy secret is to reveal it in such a way that nobody believes it.

The CIA doesn't need alien technology or thousands of double agents to take control of the government. They just need a missile to hit airforce 1 and the right guy to be vice president.

Watch closely who Hillary and Trumps VP choices are, they will both have direct links to the CIA. Prepare your booty, it's staged coup into revolution and military dictatorship time friends.

>Snowden reveals NSA secrets violating the entire Constitution
>Burgers don't care

>Refugees arrive
>muh heritage

Is America cuck'd?

>Instead he took thousands of documents and without sorting through them handed them over to a foreign company (The Guardian), then fled to a recent enemy of Americas with the documents in hand, leaving open the possibility of further interception.

america is an enemy of the white people

This.

He's still alive?

That's pretty neat.

If all America is to you is a piece of paper then you're not an American.

You are a kike, and one day you will die for it.

Yes it literally is a piece of paper you fucking reddit faggot.

OMG you're new here aren't you, I bet you're some faggy reddit trump supporters

No. It's not. Go away cuckservative scum.

I don't understand why Sup Forums considers him a traitor when all he did was expose how corrupt and invasive the government is.

We hate the Jews and we hate Washington and we hate the establishment but we believe the narrative that somebody who risked their entire livelihood trying to undermine them and expose how far their hands go in cyberspace is a "traitor"?

>it literally is a piece of paper
What part of "God given rights" and "The Constitution only has power over the government" don't you get?

All people have all rights at birth, the Constitution is merely a rulebook for the Government to follow. If the Government stops obeying the Constitution, it is the duty of the people to defend their god given rights (Hint: Not the ones in the fucking constitution) and overthrow the government.

You're an idiot, and the way that you speak merely indicates you're a post-2014 arrival who wants to be hip and cool.

They're either neo-Sup Forums idiots who believe that the Government is always right and the People are below it, or they're focusing entirely on Snowden's sale of state secrets to China and Russia.

Hero who should not be prosecuted.

>>>(((You)))
I'm not conservative, trump is a massive faggot, gtfo cuck subversive literally KYS nigger kike jew

shopped

I'm not a hug fan but the media really fucked him and we know how the media feels about the intelligence community and military. He had route internally to release "safe" info to the public so he fucked up when he trusted the jews to do it.

>He's an SJW. He should get the electric chair
you're being petty, this man has called out great curroption in the US domestic espionage agencies when that alone is borderline against the 4th amendment and you want him to die? why are you thinking about insignificant issues

A patriot that exposed disgusting and egregious government corruption.

Google limited hangout.

>Snowden is a traitor

This is how I know Jewish agents have infiltrated here. The idea that revealing that the corrupt government spies on its own people with nothing to show for it and even openly lie about it to the Supreme Court is somehow traitorous is absolutely insane. You should be ashamed of yourself Sup Forums.

The truth is the truth and anyone that claims that the truth should be hidden because it is dangerous is a shill and a true traitor to this country.

Most people don't even know who Edward Snowden is and why he's considered a criminal. I even meet people that don't know what the NSA is and what they do. Americans are just completely unaware of what goes on outside their job and mainstream/social media. Bunch of idiots man, just look at the news today. What happened in San Jose last night is being out right lied about and misrepresented to somehow being Trump's fault. baka

i think all that drama amounted to nothing

He honestly strikes me more and more as a regular lefty white guy with no real political knowledge who became famous. He exposed the nsa which most of the people in the us do not care about and has used that fame to do nothing and pomote whatever the popular opinion is. If he did sell the information he had as I hear around on here, then honestly fuck him. He is a traitor. If not then whatever, I bet many other people would've exposed the nsa if they had the opportunity to

I want to smell her farts and smear her poop on me.

He should have stayed in the US and become a martyr

By running he ruined his cause

You have to stick around take the BS and wait until the people realize how great you are

Then you become godlike

Revealing sensitive documents to foreign powers at the cost of your own country is the textbook definition of traitor you cuck

Legally, a traitor who should be shot to death.
Personally, meh. Every one of the countries whom he reviled that the US has been spying on has spies in the US and we know it. That's why no MAJOR diplomatic issues have sprung about.
Should still probably be killed for being a dumb narc who knows nothing about global politics.

>implying he revealed them to a foreign power
>leaking crimes of the government
>implying he even betrayed the Constitution
>from a kiwi cuck
It says in the Declaration of Independence it's your duty to act against the government is it goes against the Constitution.

I cant believe I actually used to like this guy

I mean, I still think it was the right thing to do to expose the government spying, that was necessary and I think I might've done the same but this whole neo-Snowden SJW shit is terrible, and makes me doubt his legitimacy as a whistler-blower. He sounds more and more like an anti-American shill every tweet he makes

Americans don't have a media that represents their interests, just Jewish interests.

Snowden is a faggot traitor and only traitors like him.

I can't wait till he is assassinated.

I hope all his supporters die In car accidents too.

obvious this

I don't think about him at all

the dude is so fake, and the hordes that support him, even faker lol

If he weren't a sjw he'd be an ok guy.

>implying nsa isn't a liberal stronghold
>implying they aren't just a massive censorship machine

Snowden did what he did in order to let free places like Sup Forums live longer, I can only be grateful. If you think he did something wrong, you're retarded and you're literally endorsing the left and their agenda to turn the internet into a massive safe-space for liberalism.

ya Sup Forums is really dead in the US, as opposed to uh.... Russia, China, your imagination?

do you even realize that it's thanks to things like this that massive censorship projects don't have any success in the US? and when did I ever mention anything about those countries? they do have censorship because nobody stood up to deny that crap, or they got killed in the process.

really? and thanks to what is there massive censorship projects where Snowden is now, and China. You seriously thinks the "masses" are that stupid huh?

>thanks to what is there massive censorship projects where Snowden is now, and China
as I just implied, there's censorship because they've massive surveillance infrastructures just like NSA.

>You seriously thinks the "masses" are that stupid huh?
When did I imply that? stupid about what?

China does have a monopoly on the internet and what is posted on it.

I'd guess they're trying to intentionally make the US look bad (and failing miserably based on the outcome of almost zero diplomatic sanctions) because everyone has spies in every one of the foreign states they deal with.

Ya Snowden really did a good job stopping the NSA lol.

Love the treason, hate the traitor.

old story

>exposing massive informations about the largest surevillance project of all times
>it was useless
then why do you give a shit about him?

because it's funny

Snowden was an idiot. He accomplished effectively nothing and yet earned him a one-way ticket towards treason.

ya pretty much

this.
The funny thing was that there were almost zero consequences about his revelation, despite all of the negative media against him. And now he's stuck in some country that doesn't want him because the US stopped caring and the RU stopped giving a shit. No western country will accept him because they are too busy sucking the US' cock so he is stuck in a completely alien lifestyle.

I actually have no idea what snowden did wrong other than confirm the gov is spying on us

Would be funny though if he used his mastermind to become a mighty russian oligarch or the leader of a hacker syndicate

Honestly, most other countries hate him for being a whistle-blower in the first-place (and blowing their own cover). I fully expect him to be watched around-the-clock wherever he goes in our frenemy states.

Fuck off neocons and bootlickers, Snowden is a hero. Le Pen agrees.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/737996490526887936

>I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

>against all enemies
>foreign and domestic
>AND DOMESTIC

He's smart, not that smart. Whatever the Russian KGB is nowadays, will be watching him for the remainder of his life because he's a traitor (and every government has its share of secrets). They would prevent his accession into oligarchy like water unto a match.

I was kidding, but I seriously wonder what will happen to him.

I could imagine that some day he will just drop dead

He's a douchebag. I like what he did, but I don't like hi personality. I also don't think he did it for the right reasons. If you watch Citizen Four, it's obvious the guy is just an attention whore.

Why doesn't he just come back to the US to be guaranteed a fair trial by the same constitution that he defends then?

His arguments would be overruled instantly because he traded state secrets for international aid (i.e. treason).

a #RefugeesWelcome cunt whose motives are unknown

It would be funny, I'll admit.
>I could imagine that some day he will just drop dead
I'd imagine that would be the most appropriate response that the Putin-led government could come up with. Hell, he's lucky. 100 years ago he'd be mock-executed then sentenced to the gulag.

>zero consequences about his revelation
Well that's not entirely correct though, at least people are aware that such surveillance projects exist, I'll be honest I know they will continue with most of the projects especially in times like this when we've massive boom of islamization wordwide, terrorists need to be tracked in a way or another but NSA was already walking past the line of the acceptable, massive bulk collection of personal informations of millions people, they literally hold the lives of every US citizen in their hands, in the long run this becomes very dangerous and this quote can't be really laughed at, 1984 it's very likely to happen and doesn't matter what government is in control 20-30 years from now: left, right, liberal or conservative or neither, they can do whatever they wanted if they've the tools/infrastructures that the current generation didn't stop/prevent from being built.

well I thought more about a s&w m&p being the smoking gun here instead of a makarov ;D

Dude's BORING AS CAT SHIT IN MY YARD.

If i had so much heat on me, i'd try to get some personality to make people listen to me.

>Calls America oppressive
>Moves to Russia
This guy was a Russian spy all along...

he moved to china in the beginning though

You say traded, he published secrets and went to countries that dont extradite to the US, if anything the condition of him staying in russia is that he doesnt publish anything else.

Also
>Fair Trial
>US
>A nation with secret courts
He would receive as fair a trial as assange would if he were in the US.

Kys, faggot