Contemporary American war/terrorist movie

>contemporary American war/terrorist movie
>opening shot is of an American flag

There should be a contemporary Yemen/Iraq/Saudi/Pakistan/Indonesia war/terrorist movie since they have bombings every day.

Actually do they have any films about attacks?

Islam is a religion of peace, and the Middle East is literally paradise, you racist bastard

Because the media doesn't give a shit about events that aren't in the west.

Western media doesn't give a shit about non-western events, shocking. I bet Congolese news stations report on everything fairly and unbiased.

>the media
Wait, are you waiting for someone else to make your films for you?

Is that what you just said?

that kind of movie will be completely unwatchable in a century, unless you're studying old school propaganda.

and that includes the likes of gi-joe and capt america bullshit.

This is the worst bait I've ever seen.

yes. the pakis made a movie called "Waar". I think they have english subtitles for it too

is true, tho

>war movies and flags are propaganda

aight mate

continue being jealous of our flag and badass soldiers, cucklord

Dumb frogposter

Name ONE (1) (0!) (6/(4+2)) kino or film that does this

>american'ts

>badass soldiers

Today we remind them.

>What are landmines?

Literally all retarded leafs stepping on landmines and killing themselves when they saw how much better American men are than them.

8 Americans and 4 Canadians were killed, with wounded on either side.[1] A stray Japanese mine caused the USS Abner Read (DD-526) to lose a large chunk of its stern. The blast killed 71 and wounded 47. 191 troops went missing during the two-day stay on the island and presumably also died from friendly fire, booby traps, or environmental causes. Four other troops had also been killed by landmines or other traps.

28 Americans, not 8*

>Why is everyone freaking out about the poo on the dinner table, there's poo in the toliet every day! Shouldn't we care about that too?