It's time to share your mom

It's time to share your mom.

damn, got more?

Ask my mom for her noods yourself, I'm not gonna do it for you , damn lazy ass faggots.

Fuck m8

Where do you anons get picks like this?

No need for nudes.

Holy hell is that really your mom

Took this from my dads phone

>tfw you’ll never have mom nudes
>mfw that’s okay cause my mom is a cow

Lucky fuck, you don’t understand how impossible getting to see your hot mom or sister naked was just 10 years ago.

Now every girl and women on earth have nudes and are bad at hiding them, if only I had been born in 2005 I’d be jerking to my sisters nudes nonstop

Oh well, I guess I can look forward to hot daughter nudes in like 16 years

my moms ass

there's plenty of noodz on the internets.

also, it's easy to make absurd claims when you're a 12yo anonymous faggot

nope, my mom is this:

more???.,

Hey, I like it.

Stop with the captions fag

my parents were very strict/relgious growing up. About 2 years ago, when I was visiting them, my mom asked me to fix her computer. As I was backing things up. Saw a ton of naked pics of her. I got so rock hard. She has big double D boobs and banging body. Turns out my parents are now swingers.. and saw pics of my mom getting fucked by other guys, taking anal, and even getting her pussy eaten out by other girls. I saved that stuff to a flash drive and fapped furiously. But have since deleted the pics cuz I didn't want my wife finding out as that would be akward af. Now I regret that decision lol. For how freaky my mom is now.. I wonder if she would probably be down to fuck me. My guess is that if I just laid a little bit of game or took control of her, she probably would.. it's enticing.

glad you too. That butt is huge and nice for a good doggybang

too = do*

Had a similar thing happen with my sister who was... let’s just say not 18.

My dad needed my computer and found them, he asked me where I got them and if I had permission.

I shamefully said from her computer and no I didn’t have permission. My dad told me to not take things without asking first, then he emailed hem to himself and said “don’t talk mom about this” gave me a wink and left.

So my dad’s a boss

>inb4 post em

I’m phoneposting and I can’t if you catch my drift

Itt - no one's real Mother

wrong, I did share mine

>My guess is that if I just laid a little bit of game or took control of her, she probably would.. it's enticing.

This may seem a little weird but fucking your own mom isn’t nearly as hard as people usually think, women only truly love their children unconditionally and chances are you are a younger and better looking version of your father. Even better if your parents are divorced, dad’s dead or they have a rocky unromantic marriage.

When I finally got the nerve to make a move on my mom she was on her knees in the kitchen after just a few days of advances. Really was mind blowing. The sex wasn’t that good besides the taboo and the excitement for it wore off prett quick. Our relationship is now back to normal with no real changes.

Anyway, my point is it isn’t as hard as you imagine so go for it if you want.

I mostly jerked off on my mom a few times, after her divorce and she was dating, she would come home drunk and pass out sometimes while changing or just pass-out naked in her room, other times she would bring a guy home and when he left I would jerk to her passed out naked. She was pretty sound sleeper without alcohol-most ever did was rub my cock on her mouth and pussy

Sexy Mrs. Di

That’s pretty bold user, I never did anything like that before making moves so you clearly have an interest and she’s divorced.

Dude go for it you’ll be surprised

I've been thinking along these lines too. My mom seems pretty receptive and I think I could have a chance.
Theres been some kissing between us, not the motherly kind, cuddling and generally a lot more intimacy and closeness lately.
Sadly I'm scared and I fear I'd fuck it up if I tried anything more.

But I think its actually not that far fetched so to any anons who are not pussies like me, go for it.

i would love to fuck my mom
this obsession started when i got caught when i was 12

any tips on how i could fuck my mom

caught doing what when you were 12? jacking off?

yes

I don’t think it’s far fetched,

Multiple times my mom has for sure made passes at me, last one being she came to my room and just laid on my bed to bother me like some kind of horny 14yo

Same way you fuck any other woman user.

Pussy looks nice, more?

I'm just afraid I've read too much into things and if I'd try something it would backfire horribly.
If she only made an actual open pass at me like that I'd be all over her.

used to fuck this milf, 49y/o i was 25, her husband liked to watch me pound her, got a few more if anyone is interested

my mom isn't divorced
and i dont think they have still have sex so if i try i dont know how she would react and if she trow me out of the house

moar

this one too, she likes to rim my ass hole which feels fucking amazing

nice woman trow some more pics

Fuck yeah post more

u got me diamonds

>she likes to rim my ass hole
okay that's fucking hot nasty milf

vids?

How do I get in touch?

she also likes to dominate me, sit on my face, slap me, make me edge a few times before release. she never had kids though, still really tight

yeah. I've had sex with stepsister and my cousin. What worked really well is just telling them to lay down on bed/couch. Give them a massage. Make them strip down to underwear so you can give them a good one. During massage start rubbing their 'upper thigh' region and see how they respond. If you do it good and don't just be creepy af (don't be nervous. just go for it. own it. take control. You're gold. Read their response. If they are pressing their hips towards you or opening up their legs more.. You're in. You can sit on top of her while you massage her and press your cock up against her pussy.. that will turn her on. And then when your hands are rubbing her thigh region you can just then go for rubbing her pussy.
Then few minutes later.. your cock will be inside her and she will be moaning your name :D

And if for any reason she put up some kind of resistance or gave you static when you are rubbing her thigh/pussy region.. Just throw it back on her. Tell her she is the one making this weird. You're just giving her a massage. she's the one that's making it sexual lol.

no vids which is sad, I'm from Mass USA and she has a slight engling accent which used to drive me crazy, I'm going to take my face out of a couple and post more

how did you meet her?
any tips to get such a catch?

Thanks.

Giving a woman a massage is a pretty easy way to get them to have sex with you. The problem is most women know whats up when you are alone and you ask to give them a massage.
So it pretty much requires them to have some inclination towards doing you in the first place. Could be a bit risky with your mom.

honestly I met her online either POF or OKC, I just expanded my age range to 38+ took a chance. I didn't know she was married and it was awkward putting on a show for her husband

When did tinker bell get so fat and derpy?

I'm not poster, but I had fucked a lot of moms like that when I was 22. Most of the moms were married and weren't getting attention from their husband and some were divorced and just had high sex drive. As far as how I met them, I would honestly just friend random women in area on FB. (you can join groups for locals). Then I'd message them and just hit on them hard. But don't just be like every guy (I want to fuck you..) Be sweet. Tell them they are sexy. List off actual atributes that you like about them (smile.. hair) and just be confident. Then after a little back and forth.. I'd just take it right to sex. Ask them about their sex life.. and then you can tell them you want to give them the pipe.. If they give you some excuse like omg. I am so much older than you.. I am your mother's age.. Just turn it right back around on them.. I'd say something like "oh. afraid you can't keep up?' and just stuff like that.

Otherwise, if you don't want to go fb route.. Honestly, easiest freaky girls to find are going to be on local sex ad websites.. Like AdultFriendFinder, FetLife, that is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. There will be tons of hot moms who are down to fuck and kinky as hell. That's where I picked up a few moms

Damn user you got kik or snap to share? I'll give equally rewarding wins in return

she loves young cock

Not worth the risk

Mmmilfy

You're right. I think the secret is all in the approach though. Even if your mom has no inclination towards you and thinks something up.. You can power your way through it by being confident.. Like if you tell her.. "When was the last time you had a massage? Exactly. It's been forever. and you deserve it. so lay down and quit being weird lol. You look like you've been super stressed out lately. and have done things for other people your whole life.. and now I want to do something nice for you. So lay down. and relax."

To be fair older women are easy as shit to pull if you're even remotely attractive, young and good at sweet-talking. I managed to pull my ex-gfs mom just by being a smooth talker and happening to fulfill a physical trait she was really into (tall af)

id love to slide my cock between those mature tits. got any of her spread?

this bitch is kinky as fuck though. I travel on business and I bunk with her for free

I have loads of creepshots of my mom

How the fuck is that your mom if you are over the age of 5

You don't need our permission user

She’s mid 40s and fitness obsessed

I wish, sadly i do not

keep going! id love to cum on mommys face

Understandable

This woman cannot be over 30 I don’t beleive it

Her face probably reveals her age.

Sup Forumselieve it

Well believe it or not she is well over that

Fuck she's nice, more?

more?

Want me to send her pics and try to get some wins? I'll drop my snap and you can hmu to send her stuff, I'll say I add random people if she asks

It's scott11101 and I'm willing to send stuff to anyone's snap if you give a request

She literally only uses Facebook. As far as I know she doesn’t use snapchat

any front?

Alright I can make an account if you want me to try

We need face and front

Unfortunately not as it’s hard to get pics without getting caught