Forbes wrote an article on our favorite White Supremist mass shooter

Forbes wrote an article on our favorite White Supremist mass shooter

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#775677868d90

>Hyde explained in an email : My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#775677868d90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHA EBIN SIMPLY EBIN :DDD

Fuck off, Hyde is an old meme. A pervert too from what I've read.

That guy is so fucking unfunny.

You know he's part Jew right?

I mean look at that face.

Why did he bleach his hair like Milo?

Has he started bleaching his asshole too?

SAMMY DIAMOND

My wife's son, fuckkkkkkkkk

>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.

Hits a little too close to home?

>It is unclear why started people started spreading
> he seems to fits into

Does anyone proof read these shitty articles?

Sam is a patron saint of Sup Forums

>Hyde explained in an email : My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax

How can these "reporters" be so fucking gullible?

>my wife's son

My keks

The average liberal doesn't read "My wife’s boyfriend" the same way a poltard does

Pretty sure that's for us.

Some memes are only for the initiated.
>not really.

Why is Forbes writing about stuff like this? I thought they were a publication focused mainly on business and economics and such.

Sam Hyde is bae and a fucking legend

I fucking love this guy

>my wife’s son

Can someone create an archive link? Forbes won't let me into their shitty site because I have an ad blocker.

Forbes writes videogame reviews. Where have you been?

Is it true that most mass shooters are White? I mean, look at the news and nearly every mass shooters are White. Yeah, you got some virgin Hapa and a Muslim but you don't see a lot of them.

So Sam Hyde just takes jokes from Sup Forums and repeats them in public? Epic.

the virginia tech shooting and the shooting at fort hood were nonwhite perpetrated

You got UCLA poo in loo and Virginia chink too

Context is key nigga

>make cancerous shitty memes on Sup Forums
>a comedian who tries to tap into Sup Forums humor uses it exactly as originally intended
>I-I-IT'S NOT FUNNY

I bet you get "pissed" when "normies" use your precious shitty memes.

Here's a tip: >>>/reddit/

>get interviewed by major magazine
>meme the whole time
>normie as fuck reporter and "redership" has no idea what's going on

#HydeAbides

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

Oh dear fuck. The absolute madman.

>Forbes

Is it just me or do all these companies go out of their way to make their websites the biggest inoperable pieces of shit that they possibly can?

>meming in an interview with Forbes

kek

>le sekret club
why not take you're own advice retard?

He just found two girls and choked them?

Asking my cousin, a former redpill, about his current take on Hyde: "Dude, he's problematic and toxic. Fucks with your mind man."

You naysayers are my underaged cousin.

based "you can run but you can't" hyde

i like how she poked at him with her venomous harpy fangs throughout the article. talking about his youtube subscriber count and shit

she sounds like a pissed off ex-girlfriend

The weak fear the strong.

Fuck you, Hyde, you cunt.

>they love to hate him
Memeing is not hate. It is acknowledgement.

Wonder how if he could shrug off pedophilia accusations just as easy as he did that.

Pic distantly related.

What has this guy been up to lately?

Yep. That's what you can do when you aren't an omega cuck, and still have male values instilled in you. Of course your faggot kraut ass wouldn't understand.

How can you guys not find this hilarious?

He just trolled the shit out of a major news agency

>paris
>san bernardino
>vtech
>fort hood
>isla vista

All mass shootings done by non whites. Whites are under represented.

Nothing. But KSTV was a fucking blast, and I'm chomping at the bit for more content.

seriously, it's especially funny considering she's a blogger for an afterthought section of a site that next to nobody reads

she probably posts screenshots of her twitter analytics page and humblebrags that one of her low ability pieces of 888 garbage is going le viral after 6000 page views

fuck women

This meant for

>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.

>memeing on forbes
Wew lad

Right? And "mass shooters who are more often then not racist" seriously who besides Roof was racism a part of their plan? I'm drawing a blank..

Reminds me of that "Pants Up, Don't Loot," billboards some Sup Forumslack paid for in Ferguson. Some shitty nobody news reporter got in contact with him, and just Baneposted the entire interview.

First post worst post

Go back to the middle east Ahmed

>Second-rate Internet comedian Sam Hyde
>Second-rate

nigga

>memes about spaghetti and raisins

wat

>my rabbi

Nope, that's called autism you fuck. omegas exist only in america.

some good old boy in kansas bombed a jewish daycare in KS a few years ago but that's about the only other instance of "white supremist terrorism" i can think of in recent memory

now we wait for the WaPo piece on Baneposting

Spilling spaghetti maybe?
Don't know about raisins.

>Sup Forums and allies making the news more frequently
>with every post the media looks increasingly stupid
>reporters getting memed to death

Feels good to be alive in such times

Because those are the ones that the media goes bonkers over. They cross their fingers and pray to Satan that it was a white shooter every time it happens.

>explain the meme

So his style of humor is to tell a lie, and then laugh when people who have no reason to doubt the lie believe it?

That's not humor. That's like... mild inconvenience.

>modest fanbase
lel

click continue anyway. i got the same thing but it still let me through. scare tactics

I'm so confused.

Did they actually reach out to him and that quote about him saying "my wife's son" is just the guy trolling?

Or did a Sup Forums member act as this dude feed them that quote?

He did it.
He does shit like that all the time.

>Says Germany
>Where literal cucksheds exist

I'm sorry, we're not talking on the same level, user.

thanks bros

How is this not hilarious?

The joke was meant for us to laugh at…his true audience

The interviewer is just the butt of the joke…a representation of normie society at large

Sam is an artist

Hes also crazy but at least he is on our side. Half his videos are insane and unwatchable nonsense

They are defined as like four people shot so the majority of mass shooters are black cause hang violence but the news won't report on that

Don't worry, user. Anyone here that can't appreciate Sam is a grade A faggot, or a literal shill.

He isn't an artist. He is an autiste

>Sup Forums hates Hyde

Why is western media so out of touch? That one SEA animation company has more accurate news stories than this shit.

>Think the quote is a joke
>read article
>its real

based Sam

Most artists are crazy autists

Sam is definitely a crazy artist

I bet after he dies his videos become extremely popular and faggot elitist will over analyze all his crazy gibberish

Seriously

I wouldn't even be surprised if he faked his own death to speed up this process

Oh yeah. Normies eat up crazy shit they can't understand.

>HUUUURF, ALSO DUUUUURF

He's testing the waters, you mongoloid. He would go full nazi if it got him laughs.

>If Twitter TWTR +0.00% is to be believed, second-rate Internet comedian Sam Hyde is behind every nationally publicized shooting of the past year — that’s more than a dozen since last October.

kek

this is great.

sure i get annoyed at his annoying self promotion here but kinda funny sometimes

No one cares, ESL-kun.

>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and ..blb rabbi..blah
My sides done in for the day

Anybody who says ANYTHING. NEGATIVE. about SAM FUCKING HYDE can SUCK A FAT BAG OF COCKS AND BATHE IN A POOL OF FAG CUM.

Sam Hyde is a fucking hero. He is the highly acclaimed jester of /pol', and a comedic genius. He has gigantic balls, and consistently does things none of us would ever have the balls to do. He is a comedy hero.

Not only that

Sam is a true comedian in every sense of the word

Highly critical of society which is the purpose of comedy

His shit is so far on the next level that 60% of it just seems insane…probably because it is

>Fall River
I live 10 minutes from this shithole. It's a burnt-out mill town loaded with pillheads and scumbags.

The historic buildings are beautiful. The people are not.

It is avante garde comedy, and I'm not saying that sarcastically. When I found his youtube channel, I probably watched like 200 videos in 5 days. He has so much subtle rage and anger in his comedy, he legitimately seems like he is on the brink of snapping.

It's too bad he hasn't had more financial success from his comedy, he deserves it.

Oh wow, user. You're so incredibly well traveled! The things you've observed are completely different from the average substance addiction that plagues 50% of Americans!

>Sam is a true comedian in every sense of the word
>Highly critical of society which is the purpose of comedy

i thought it was to be funny. subtle chuckles dont draw huge crowds.

andy kaufmann was jewish. sam isnt

>brink of snapping
He seems pretty even-headed to me, user. Maybe you're just using hysterics to make your point?

Most of rural America is. It's funny when Sup Forums hypes the "Small town" meme, when only like a handful of small towns are actually nice.

So his style of humor is "repeat memes in public?

Isn't that like, the opposite of humor? Like, hearing memes IRL is the most cringe-worthy shit.

What is his height/weight? He's turning into a beast

clearly

Sams cool, hes an acquired taste tho for sure and probably not for everyone

>yfw sam hyde really is the next mass shooter

I think his interviews are fine, but some of his videos have a pretty angry dark energy to it. I would like you to some but im on my phone

>forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#775677868d90

>sorry goy, can't watch this with your adblocker on