Femanon here - Give me dares or just instructions on fun ways to orgasm

Femanon here - Give me dares or just instructions on fun ways to orgasm.

Other urls found in this thread:

chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicide_statistics_by_gender
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dare you to get off the chan bb g its to naughty for you ;)

Post tits with timestamp.

Fuck off faggot

Nothing is too naughty for me, love

Can't post pics - Aspiring teacher here, and pics would ruin my chances of ever being hired

Babes you need to get off the chan, its so debauchoriss m'lady ;)

Aw, but it looks so fun!!

Satan has spoken.

But you won't post tits.

Because you have none.

Because you are a man.

With a small penis.

And a neckbeard.

And a fedora.

Dang it, I wish I was a guy. It'd be so much easier

Oh yeah baby, post youre number so i can give you sex and lik your vajina

Just what I'd expect a guy pretending to be a girl would say.

Because a picture of tits with no other descriptive element is going to ever fall back on you.
Either you post tits of you get the fuck out.

Get married to a man that you love and can support you
Then make slow passionate love in the missionary position with the lights off with the intent to procreate

That's the plan, but I'm going to have some fun first

This is a real girl man she will really do things stop it you will rroin my chance

You are a guy.

Drop the act.

Put something up your ass. Play a metal solo on your clit and as you're about to cum start clinching your butt over the toy that's up your ass.

Stick things in your ass until you cum

I'll combine these two - What/How much do you want me to put in?

>It'd be so much easier
Bitch some women accidentally orgasm riding bikes. Take that "women take four hours and the entire Home Depot power tool aisle to cum" nonsense elsewhere

Women are just like men, meat and tubes that if you poke it right they react

I dare you to eat a oreo naked!

I wasn't referring to orgasming, I was referring to general life things like guys not being catcalled

How many fingers can u put in there?

>"women take four hours and the entire Home Depot power tool aisle to cum"

I can put in about three fingers and my ex could put in two of his fingers

Mm, sounds like a plan

>guys not being catcalled
I am a guy.
I have been catcalled by women while jogging
difference is that no one rushes to my defense when I say I'm feeling down.
Men get told to shut the fuck up because no one cares.

I want to be your boyfrend!!!!

Youre mom gay.

We all have our own experiences - Being catcalled a few times when jogging is nothing in comparison to the fact that I'm catcalled at least once on my way to work and around three on the way back

>I was referring to general life things
Yeah, because men can just expect women to pay for everything once they start dating or get married.
Oh wait...

Women don't even have to cook and clean anymore because its considered "anti-feminist" so they just have to show up and exist. Fuck, most men I know cook better than women and women live in fucking pigstyes

Nope

Maybe someday, ahahaha

You are gay

"pearl diving"

What you do is dive down into a pool and sit on the inlet port for the swimming pool filter and the circulation pump. Let it suck your butt while you masturbate until you really need air. It's a combination of autoerotic asphyxiation and butt sucking. Best past is the thrill you get from doing it outside.

Go on. Try it.

Give me your snapchat right now!

Well I'm sorry to hear that people jeer at you, men never suffer that.
Actually they do, except there is a far greater chance of getting mugged, shot, stabbed, or attacked. And there is no support group.
You either get strong or you die.

That's not all women, you know. All of my friends can cook, most of which very well

lie down on a busy train track and stay there until you orgasmd

Best part I mean. Autocorrect

Sounds like fun!! I'll give it a try sometime

>Far greater chance
Source?

So you come here asking for shit and refuse to follow the rules? Are you mexican lol. Get the fuck out of here you fat piece of shit bitch. Go fuck yourself.

You cannot be that stupid. chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts

It's as dangerous as regular autoerotic asphyxiation if not more so.

Wonderful, they can cook. A basic life skill. congrats.
Men still gotta pay for your ass when you start dating them. Basically he is paying for you to have sex, which I'm assuming you want to do anyway. So basically men are just paying for women to exist.

How is that our fault?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicide_statistics_by_gender

here you go, find your country, aside from durka durka muslim nations men get murdered and beaten far more than women.

And feminists for some reason are trying to import durka durkas into their countries. I think they want brutal domination

Again, you don't hear about this shit because no one cares if a man is crying bleeding in the gutter. Especially not women. They are disgusted by weak men. Men on the other hand will go out of their way to protect women

Except of course for durka durkas and some sociopaths which in the West we are trying to actively get rid of them.

Its not. I just don't like hearing winging about "girls issues" that men have comparable or greater issues compared to.

I'd like to see a bit of solidarity and resilience from women. Just like I am sickened by male feminists and abdication of masculine responsibilities in men.

Women have just as much capacity to be resilient, innovative, compassionate, and all the other qualities good in humans as men. However this modern trend is encouraging women to sit around and (for a lack of better term) bitch about how evil men are and how bad women have it even though they are basically taken care of and protected cradle to grave.

>saucing wikipedia
i agree with you, but youre not going to beat this dumbfuck girl with links to wiki

I get your point - I just feel as if there needs to be focus on both, not just one or the other

Wikipedia cites all its sources, every single one of them will tell you the same

Keep in mind, I'm not complaining that men get thrown into the meat grinder. Its what causes our species to keep going because only the best men live to procreate.

We are the children of heroes past. the bar just steadily goes up

Femanon here

why do you havw that pic

Rape gives you the best orgasms.