John Maus slept on Sam Hyde's couch for 2 weeks while filming his part for World Peace...

John Maus slept on Sam Hyde's couch for 2 weeks while filming his part for World Peace. He's also the only musician featured on the show to not disavow the creators. What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nhiGNo6yCtw
interviewmagazine.com/music/john-maus-chloe-sevigny-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

has there been any more news on his insane schizo wife?

also you can clearly see john standing next to charls at 2:54 while charls mouths "vote trump". we can't allow this shit to go on

youtu.be/nhiGNo6yCtw

He's our guy

who gives a fuck, varg burned down churches and stabbed a dude. Imagine giving this much of a shit about sleeping on a couch

>Made in Georgia
State pride activated.

If you are upset about what Maus said when asked about MDE, you need thicker skin.

Why is this allow?

NOTE: The small guy next to Maus is wearing a shirt praising a far-right assassin

One of my favorite mental images is of a far left college sjw faggot who is a huge john maus fan trying to make sense of john hanging out with sam and not disavowing

john maus is really hot

i'd pull down his pleated khakis and suck him dry

who? on charls's shirt?

Clearly he spent enough time with Sam to think he's an okay dude and doesn't buy the backlash.

that he's fucking based

Brian Ellis also hasn’t disavowed them and has contributed music to post-World Peace MDE stuff.

I don't see why anybody cares about any of this. The only downside is now there's weird MDE memers at John Maus shows.

She deleted all these posts

Are there still people out there who seriously believe MDE are """far-right"""? They're just a comedy troupe who happen to make fun of progressive views every once in a while

sam hyde is definitely far right, just follow him on twitter/on a personal level and you will quickly realize that

I'm ok with people that think differently than me because I'm not an insecure child

I dunno man
You might be correct, but I haven't seen much evidence of Sam being far-right aside from the Daily Stormer donation (which may have been more of a pro-free speech statement than anything) and Twitter shitposts so comical that they're obviously meant to be at least a little satirical
To me Sam just seems like a provocateur who's currently playing the character of a right-wing troll
Regardless, it irritates me that World Peace was immediately labelled an "alt-right" show by every publication on the planet just because of the supposed views of one member out of four
The show itself was virtually neutral politically, it was just anti-PC, which apparently makes it reprehensible and evil

>He's also the only musician featured on the show to not disavow the creators
Probably because he's the only one that actually met them in person, and realized they weren't what certain publications made them out to be

otoya yamaguchi

otoya a good boy he dindu nuffin

the soft moon also did not disavow

Tfw sam could have been this generations scott Thompson...or at least george carlin

Legit shame about that show....something beautiful was being born

maus is an actual creative if he has something to say he'll say it through his work.

meanwhile most "artists" would rather take to twitter these days instead.

plus he isn't a hyper-political asshole and is still able to engage with people on an interpersonal level even if he disagrees with them politically. which is a sad commentary within itself that a guy who honestly seems like he has legit aspergers somehow knows how to be more authentically social and engaging than everyone else in music now.

This worlds fucked up dude

Really and truly
I've said it before, but World Peace was the only worthy successor to Chris Morris's Jam...and coincidentally, they both ended up running for only six episodes

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT JOHN MAUS
IT AINT 2011 ANYMORE YOU PANSY TUMBLR FAGGOT
GO JERK OFF AND CRY TO VHS TAPES ON HOW TO RAISE A FUCKING GARDEN YOU INCEL

his wife is based as fuck

>(which may have been more of a pro-free speech statement than anything)
>this is what "centrists" actually believe
fucking lmao

wew that actually sounds extremely comfy

john maus going on that show was a mistake. his fanbase is full of Sup Forumstards now

anyway here's an interview with chloe
interviewmagazine.com/music/john-maus-chloe-sevigny-interview

>his fanbase is full of Sup Forumstards now
>implying every fanbase isn't full of a mix of people from different walks of life
Stop looking at vocal minorities all the time gaylord

Offended Sup Forumstard detected.

>john maus going on that show was a mistake.
did you even see that scene he was in...id take an army of poltards on my side just to be a part of that beauty

Nazis don't deserve to listen to music
They're already a failure for listening to art

>vocal
every yt comment is one of those autistic fags posting
i loved the show but seriously not even charls and nick fuck with sam much
he went off the handle when he posted tht shit on twitter every minute.

>i loved the show but seriously not even charls and nick fuck with sam much
>he went off the handle when he posted tht shit on twitter every minute
who fucking cares dont listen to it

But literally who cares? People act like you can't care about others on a basic human level if you're a fascist and that's not the case.

And how is that compared to the number of viewers? That only proves my point.
I havent been on Sup Forums since the 8 steps of cuckolding because i grew sick of politics and retards saying stupid shit and not being able to have a logical discussion anymore because there's too many fucking plebbitors and too many fucking bots and shills.
>They're already a failure for listening to art
wut

t. George Soro shiller

How do I get on George Soros' payroll? I'd gladly take this money that hes apparently paying all these shills

t. George Soro shiller dete,cted

>He's also the only musician featured on the show to not disavow the creators.
How did the others "disavow" MDE?

Is being an edgy faggot really all it takes to get a bunch of Sup Forums shut-ins obsessed with you? Just say a bunch of edgy shit and everyone will think you’re a genius? Pretty pathetic.

They slipped a fair bit of racist humor into the show

you're a faggot

>in 2017 america having a political opinion other than liberal makes you a bad person
Really makes you think

>seeing that sketch and the first thing you think is that some dude mouthed the words vote Trump

Listen, I know you’re all faggot gay boys who want to sucky Sam Hyde, and naturally you get erect whenever someone stands by the 32 year old man-child, but you’re going to have to calm down the mental anime storyline you have playing in your head right now because this type of shit would get you the block in ancient Greece.

thank god someone said it

They didn't go over the top with it either though. T b h it wasn't even that funny compared to their previous work but I'll be damned if it's not the visual equivalent to Warp records.

(you)