SHALL NOT

So after San Jose and the mass censorship on Google/Facebook/etc, I hope my fellow Burgers are proceeding to exercise their 2nd amendment rights. You have no excuse not to, especially now.

Other urls found in this thread:

gma.yahoo.com/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl-080013938--abc-news-topstories.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come back to me when you morons can drive a proper car.

what censorship? honest question

Mods deleting posts pointing out the attacks on Reddit, facebook, twitter, etc.

Is open carry allowed at rallies?

your moms allowed to open carry muh dik

>2016
>still driving manual
It's like you don't even care about acceleration or fuel efficiency or convenience.

>Implying you could drive manual
kek, fuck off you feminine faggot.

Is there any footage of this shit we can see/find?

Of course Facebook censors anything showing leftists as bad.

Do we have liveleak videos or anything or youtube??

gma.yahoo.com/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl-080013938--abc-news-topstories.html

Europe's recent hate speech laws where Google and other te h conglomorates gladly bent their knee. Facebook is also notorious for censorship and Google is still Google.

friendly reminder that a shotgun (maverick 88) is your best option for home defense and a hi-point after you cycle 200 rounds through it is perfectly fine. You need minimum 3000 rounds, because ammunition is priceless, the gun is just a club without it.

If you have money buy a silenced 22 for hunting in case you need to find food on 4 legs.

Thanks man! I love how they still keep trying to push the narrative that Trump's supporters incite hate and our violent even with this shit going on.

We're getting closer to these fuckers and BLM being recognized as the terrorists they are.

>that google translate on Mosin

I didn't make it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's one of the best rifles ever produced. Thanks for that by the way.

All the new supercars from your country have paddle shifters. Face it manual transmissions are dead and will only be found in older cars from now on

See the problem is if I owned a handgun I might kill myself one night in a drunken fit of depression

I don't have a gun right now so I'm posting to you live on Sup Forums

then get a crossbow you cuck
at least then if you manage to kill yourself with it, it'll be news worthy

god damn i just want to be american. most of the stuff in your pic i cant own without theresa mays death squad blowing out the floorboards from beneath me then putting me in jail for life

In my view, if Trump loses, all bets are off. I want a legit reset if Trump loses. Peaceful resolution will have been exhausted.

Well, this thread is getting monitored now.

The saddest part though is leftists are acting the exact same way if Trump gets elected.

Why are all Irish posters like this? It's like literally all of them are cancerous butthurt cunts. Maybe all the good ones came here cuz they knew the people suck.

You should check out Pinterest, they have a lot of useful stuff about guns and survival.

>version 1.0
why hasn't anyone updated it yet?

There was a media blackout on the san jose riot last night.

i think its just 1 or 3 fags jerking each other off in a lan party type setting
theyre in a shitload of threads right now and what you're seeing is the epitome of their cancerous posts

The Irish make supercars?