Why are there no mainstream female techno artists?

Why are there no mainstream female techno artists?

Why is it only men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPYNgivegxg
youtube.com/watch?v=1C7TaScdD88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=wPYNgivegxg

There's tons of them, just the 'mainstream' friendly ones are popular because it's mainly women buying their shit.

It's why Beiber is the most watched video on youtube, and why he made $500 million because teen girl fans. Lot's of female Beiber's, but young girls don't give them money, buy their merch, or kill each other to get to a concert.

Jennifer Cardini
Nina Kraviz
the list could go on

>techno
>mainstream

ignoring that obvious contradiction, there are tons of popular artists that are women, if you actually listened to techno instead of making shitty bait threads you'd know that

crawl back to r9k

women can neither bleep nor bloop

it sounds like you're disagreeing with me by proving my point?

they aren't playing at decadence kek

lol do you even new years eve and raves

youtube.com/watch?v=1C7TaScdD88

The first chad

fpbp

>zedd
>techno

wew

Laurel Halo
Helena Hauff
Nina Kraviz

women confirmed for low talent btfo'd

i bet you were uncool in high school but now think that your hot shit now that you go to raves with the other scummy losers who hang around your hometown. you only recently started listening to electronic music and basically only listen to edm. you spend your time off from first person shooters shitposting on Sup Forums. you act smug all the time and have trouble making friends.

>zedd
>techno

I was queen bee in hs, now i'm just a quiet guy that likes to dance in his spare time :D

women are not talented
simple as

I think the most known techno artist is Gesaffelstein.

>*blocks your path*

this applies to the entire music industry though. 90% of producers, like the actual people behind the scene, are men.

generally women are not autistic shut ins that obsess over perfecting a song. they just like other stuff, that's it.

producing dance music requires isolation
women hate isolation. which is why most good female artist who do all of their work are lesbians
straight women can't into good music