Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Sup Forums?

Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because i make $25k a year and 95% goes to bills and food.

because I make less than that guy

Don't need one.

I'm not that autistic.

i'm a poor college student. i also look the type that would be a school shooter so they probably would refuse to sell me one

Because I don't need to kill any children right now. If that time ever comes then I know exactly what weapon to get. Thanks for asking OP.

Because AR-10

because i need to save up fam

because im not a cringey tacticool wannabe faggot

Because I use my guns for hunting and defense, not jerking off to them like your ilk

Because I'm in the army and I only need to go to the armory to grab my m4 with the peq 15, ACOG and m320 attatchments

because this

all i do is hunt

Ar-15 is the iPhone of firearms

Because its semi-automatic.
If I'm getting a gun its gonna be fully automatic.

At least you're not shooting up a school. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the hard work.

I can get a better working rifle for less money that fires the same round.

Is the barrel accurized?

Because I don’t have a mental disorder

Already have one, plus as an added bonus, it rustles jimmies.

b/c my izhmash 74 is better

Because HK91 clones exist.

because i'm not a brain dead idiot and have a handgun

Because I own two.

Cause I'm a fucking leaf

because i'm not a school shooter.

:thonking:

Cuz I have an elephant gun

>implying

Because 5.56 is a round that was designed to allow carrying large numbers of it over land. I'm unlikely to need to hump 200+ rounds 30 miles a day. For basically anything I'd need there's better specialized ammo.

When they developed the 5.56 they designed it to fly on the verge of unstable so any contact with anything will send it tumbling. 5.56 rounds have entered into someones face and exited out the bottom of their foot

They also cause more injuries than deaths, and injured soldiers tie up a lot more resources than dead ones.

I'm rather lazy to do all the things needed to be allowed to own one.
And i already own some handgun and shotgun. 12 gauge is more than enough to shoot whatever you want

Because im in europe, if guns were legal in belgium i would have shot up my school long ago.

Target fag here. I have an old school 20” with an A2 buttstock and iron sights. It’s not loaded up with idiot trinkets and cheap doo dads. It’s too big for a backpack so it’s too big for p.o.s. autistic fuckwads that want to shoot up a “gun free”zone.

See if any of you fags can beat this group.

Because i'm not a cunt?

because i own real weapons. not cheap knock offs of real weapons

>Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Sup Forums?
Is one enough?

At what range? Factory rounds or home reloads? Standing up? Crouch? Prone? Bi-pod? Table?

because I dont wanna shoot up a school

200 yards

Its just a lower powder count .223 you dumb fuck, they used the round because it's a resonable projectile with only just enough of a powder load to get the job done for better cost efficiency of transport and manufacture

Poor grouping

Buy the parts and put it together yourself

I do, but I like my AR-10 as well

poor trolling

Gun laws...

Table
Iron sights
25 meters
64 grain factory ammo
1//7 twist

BZO

My penis works?

because of my country's laws

Sounds like a shithole. At least you can own handguns.

Because i don't live in a shit hole where i need a gun to protect myself.

When I left the army, I returned all my weapons and I have not regretted a second for it.

Because i own an SKS faggot 5.56 is a shut round

Cause my 380 does the job anyways, big things come in small packages

yeah, probably with a gimped 5 round mag, faggot.

Because as a Marine, I deal enough with my M-16 as is. And because I own an AK, God’s gift to mankind

dont get bullied and not a social outcast

Because I’m 17. Plan on buying a ar15 and a mossenburg 500 shotgun once I’m 18

Fudd faggot confirmed. The Ar15 is modular but that doesn't mean anyone who owns a modular or modern semi auto is a tactical wannabe

Because I’m military and disgusted by that shit ass rifle. Civilians are so oriented to it and I don’t understand, there are way better guns.

yes it does

Name one that's more affordable and generally accessible. Other than your slav shit.

I can't comprehend your blatant ignorance of fire arms after your prior claim.

Cause I have a Mini-14 already

>iron sights
>25 yards

PFFT LMAO and you use a table to cheat.

Bitch that’s literally our qualification distance. I can get grouping like that kneeling.

i own an ak47 like a grown man

>mossenburg
Mossberg 500 was my first gun. good choice

heello comrades

I wish I had the willingness to get up right now and drive to the gun store to take pics of other rifles in the same price range but I just. I don’t care enough to do that. AR family is shit, deal with it.

>not an a1

No one would refuse a sale just because 'you look like you might shoot someone'

Unless you're drunk, high, or actively talking about murdering someone, or saying you're buying the gun for someone else, theyll sell it to you

soon, maybe. the libtards are providing plenty of motivation.

learn тo fıх aп м7 тo youг м5 ьegínneг pгogгaм, ьaвy ьöÞ

щaтcн foг ыª§łß{ª}çк

ю

« · · ·»
what?

šтaгтгecкe

cuтşÿ,

duкe zuuг

Americans have a duty and obligation to rely on themselves for protection.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

кaтя dime

In theory, the ar system is better for sure. In practice, they jam way too often. I’ve never had a jam or any other type of malfunction with my ak

You are such a DIPSHIT, I literally used the parameters verbatim of how to establish an iron sight BZO. Got a grouping smaller than a dime.

Check out the internet commando.

You’re such a hotshot and is “qualified” n shit, but don’t know what a BZO is.

killing people is bad

I guess, but since I have never handled an A1 I can’t comment.

I've no use for one

Because I live in Massachusetts

I’m a small arms instructor and range safety officer for the navy.

Our rifle qualification course is set at 25 yards and prone, kneeling and standing.

Iron sights, no optics.

It’s not rocket science to get grouping like that, especially if you’re sitting at a table and have something to prop your gun on.

Stay mad at your average ness.

It's ileagal in my country

Oh and as for your BZO name drop, that doesn’t mean shit. It’s just three shots, adjust, three shots, adjust, four shots, final adjust.

If you even need that many rounds to BZO it.

Look up an AR15 mud test vs an AK mud test.
The AR15 wins every time, so long as you don't get anything in the chamber itself, which would stop any rifle.

That being said, I own one of each, and much prefer the AR to the AK.

saving up to get one. thanks for the reminder user

Forgot my pic

the skulls are unbelievably gay.

Is that the PTR 91, SAR-8, or SR9?

Alright, I’ll check it out. Don’t get me wrong, Ar’s are still great weapon systems. To each their own I guess

>25 yards
>iron sights
Shouldn't be a challenge, but knowing I have shit vision (near-sighted/myopia), probably wouldn't get tight groups.

I’m not a school shooter

I think it's either InRange or ForgottenWeapons on youtube that has a good comparison test of the two.

It's not that I'm trying to knock either rifle system, but the AR has such a bad reputation for being a "jam machine", but it's not true at all.
I've only had one malfunction the whole time I've had my AR, and it was due to a hard primer, not a mechanical malfunction.

Just like you

And ... you need a fucking AR-15 to protect yourself?

felon