I hate myself, my life, I just want to stop, I want everything to stop. I can't go on like this any more

I hate myself, my life, I just want to stop, I want everything to stop. I can't go on like this any more.
I am a miserable and pathetic nobody. I can't fit in, there is no place for me. Why is this so hard? Is it supposed to be like this? Life. I can't... even take my own life. Fuck me and fuck everybody and everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3Ov0O2qHXo&t=0s&index=1&list=FLF0iiU1VBjQs0xFdIXWQBZw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gzIMQJ6EMkk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Life is hard. Things go up and things go down. Hang in there buddy. Someone is waiting for you to become their friend, lover, father. Dont do anything you cant undo. We love you. We care.

Damn man, it is hard! Life is full of pain man. It will kick you in the nuts, dig your face in shit and still goes on. Pull yourself together, you got this. You´re not alone in this.

Today a girl dumped me for some girl. And i´m fucking pissed. But no matter what happens, even if shit happens, there will be a time where you can say that this made you stronger.

Someday, we all gonna make it.

How old are you?

sad nigga hours

Where are you from?

What studies do you have?

everytime the same don't kill yourself, we care bla bla bla. There is nothing worth to live for. Everything is the same, everyone is the same. I just can't see the future, my future. I lost all my interests, I want quiet, I want this all to end.

Do it then faggot, if youre such a pathetic waste. or you could actually fight for a good life and what you believe in, but that takes effort right?

from Europe
I dropped out of school in the final year. My parents divorced at the time and it really touched me, deep inside. Since then I'm not the same person who I was.

If you don´t want to fight, of course life will fuck you... Start to change something or keep crying over everything

yes I am a waste, a garbage. I just don't have the guts to kill myself, but it might change...
>what you believe in
that's it, there is nothing I believe in, I can't imagine what's next. It makes me scared and hopeless...

>a waste, a garbage
fucking have some self-respect
>don't have the guts to kill myself
you shouldn´t
> I can't imagine what's next
Then start working on your future. Work out, get yourself a nice girl, practice some things. Go out, meet new people. Surround yourself with good people that are motivating you

I want to fight, but for what? What in the hell should I fight for? Life in itself is an ultimate shitfest.
It just repeats itself, we born, we die and between that time life the life like everybody on this fucking garbage planet. What's the point?
I can't seem to enjoy anything anymore, I'm mentally exhausted, I fucking give up. YOU WIN LIFE YOU HEAR ME?

Of course we´re going to die, nothing we do has a point. But you have a short amount of time where you can have an impact on other people. Make people remember you. And yes, life is thee ultimate shitfest, you´re absolutely right. But you can show everyone that you´re capable of handling all this shit.
Everyone has something to fight for. Family, friends, girls, cars, a house? A nice physique, beeing smart? You can impact a lot of people with just a little effort. And I know this situation, really. I was there, too. I wanted to die, but that´s not the right way.

>self-respect
that's one thing I never had
>work out, get a nice girl, surround yourself with good people
I used to work out and doing sports from a young age and I have a really good body physically. Getting a girl and meeting with new people is not me. In my whole life I was avoiding people, classmates, friends, family. Why? Maybe because I was afraid to getting hurt. I don't really know.

>Europe
Are you Spanish?

I can understand that. But why don´t you give it a try? Going through life alone is sometimes too difficult. Talk to somebody about that. Someone who you can trust. Like I said, I was dumped the 16th time today, and it really sucks. But after thing that suck, there will come good times. That´s how life works, I suppose.

What jobs have you done so far?

I know very well that I'm in a state called depression and how it makes me behave, but still I try to find a reason, only ONE fucking reason why not to off myself and there is only one, my family and how I would ruin ther life's with my suicide, but other than that, NOTHING. Other people wouldn't notice, because I cut all my connection with them.

I'm currently working at a factoy. I'm socially awkward as fuck, so I tried to find a job with the less amount of people involved. Previously I worked at a supermarket, but that just doesn't work out the way I thought it would. Anyway I know these are not the best jobs, but yeah.
It just doesn't go away. There is no day when I think about life in a different way, only when I drink.

Have you tried to talk to someone professional about that? How long has this been going?

you get used to it. just accept it, go with the flow.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3Ov0O2qHXo&t=0s&index=1&list=FLF0iiU1VBjQs0xFdIXWQBZw

you need a dog. you love that dog. that dog will love you. life will be good

Lmao, what a pussy. Too afraid of living his life and too afraid of ending it. It's okay, user, you deserve to be depressed.

I would say 3 years and no I didn't seek any professional help yet, but the urge to end my life is so big that it scares me and I might give it a try as a last hope, I guess.
On my way growing up, I didn't really have anyone to talk to about my problems, about life. And at this point it would just erupt like a fucking volcano.

Listen to
Cowardice
By
Defeater
Then
Lift some heavy shit
#buckup

>depression
Have you been officially diagnosed as such?

lets see your steal balls when someone puts a gun against your head.

Internet hero.

Lmao

>Europe

This explains why you’re such a whiney little pussy

Then do it. Go there a few times, see if that can help you. I´m sure, you can make it through it and find and achieve your goals

No life is simple and easy but a lot of ppl are idiots and love to make things complicated s

>Internet hero
Go back to facebook, you basic fuck.

Hey there if you want to talk to me you can, I will listen to what you have to say or you can just take out all your hate and scream into the phone either i'm here for you this evening. 8326220206

Sun/Mon are shit days. Use these days to set yourself goals for the rest of the week to meet. Get a hobby, workout many days a week (personal fav), meet new people. Just do your best to progress & improve yourself. Things will work out bud

it just fucking sucks, nothing worth to live for, people are the same, everything is fucked. Thanks for the help anyway.
Today is the day to be a hero I guess, I just can't go on like this anymore.
Bye

OP
Bro seriously
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gzIMQJ6EMkk

did you really make this post to bitch? end your life

You are not alone

Hey Sup Forumsro, you need to try and mix up your daily routine. This helped me out of my suicidal depression. Wake up to a new genre of music you don't hear too often, text that buddy from high school you haven't heard from in ages, say hi to your aunt or uncle or cousin, go to the gym but don't go crazy, just ride the bike or something, go to the pet store and make a new friend! You can do this!

>meet new people
>OP claims to be socially awkward

This fucking thing, everytime. Most of Sup Forumstards can't stand socializing, but there is always this helpful user: meet new people! It's that easy, all your problems will vanish just like that!