Consciousness is you

Consciousness is you
You are consciousness
Consciousness is one and the same

As a human being you react to stimuli
This is the reason for all the pain and suffering induced, and we all are essentially made of the same essence. At our core the very fabric that binds us is a universal connectivity. It is why elon musk, eistein, tesla etc all had a vision and bore it to fruition. The core has no judgement but love for all its creations for at the end of it alll we are similar. The game is shrouded in order to create the illusion of reality. Good bad evil not any of this matters. Because at the end of it all the very substance that gave you thought no matter what race or creed or species. Is the same thing.

At the same time in order to learn and make the illusion real, this very thing is evasive. Hence why the search to reveal the truth is met with obstacles that seemingly appear in front of that search as chance coincidence. The game is to find the strength in someone, and strength is only gained because it is on the same degree as weakness. In order to be strong you have to be weak.

The one who can freely place their consciousness on any level is able to understand the deeper prospects of the thought process.

Other urls found in this thread:

discoursesbymeherbaba.org/v1-65.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the core has love
How so?

>the game
Elaborate.

>illusion of reality
Does is true reality truly reality, or is that an elusion?

>good bad evil not any of this matters
Does any of it exist?

>learn and make the elusion real
Elaborate.

>the game is to find strength in someone
Why?

>strength is on th same degree as weakness
Does strength exist?

>In order to be strong you have to be weak
Elaborate.

>The one who can freely place their consciousness on any level is able to understand the deeper prospects of the thought process.
Why should I give enough of a fuck to think about this? Why should I care about some consciousness level?

the core has love. at the very center love is what it is all about, it cannot be explained, though it is a feeling.

the game is to do right by others. ease the suffering.

nothing is real boss. its all vibrations.

good, bad, evil. it is about the journey, and in order to go back to the one a certain degree of pain must be felt.

the illusion in order to keep its identity has to be evasive.

because not all of us have that degree of strength.

strength, cannot be had without weakness. it shows when people corrupt their minds with the i cannot attitude.

in order to gain strength. you have to go through weakness.

if i can put myself in your shoes. then I can be more of a human being to understand your suffering, and attack it at the right angle.

I might think about it later.

I mean Einstein said that coincidence is god’s way of remaining anonymous. Just saiyan.

because the very reason you exist is because of your consciousness. And you can change it.

at the core of our being we are nothing but a feedback loop.
somewhere in our brain, maybe all over our brains, there is a process that let's us percive ourselves, that is what we all are.
in that way we are all one, but the compositions of our connected tissue differs, and so we see ourselves as separate from eachother.
consciousness does not love, it does not think, it does not feel, all it does is watch itself.

but we are on different levels. if I can help someone elevate... Why not do it?

The evasiveness itself comes from the base belief in a mind and personality. Ego in its base form is consciousness but when it descends into the more dense form of mind and it absorbs impressions this mind then projects a "false" ego based on these sanskaras. This is the thing we get trapped in, our belief in these impressions. The game in my opinion is through the balancing of opposites coming to an equanimity of love and intelligence to the point where both mix and intelligence comes from love and love with intelligence. I feel that strength comes from the confirmation in oneself beyond the mind, when there's stability in that consciousness there's no question of strength or weakness. Weakness may be not checking in with yourself and unconsciously acting from the mind and only because it often brings about unhappiness and a feeling of limitation.

I guess one would ask why should I be concerned with this? If you have a good relationship with your mind perhaps the question of getting away from it hasn't yet occurred yet. For those that have had a lot of suffering in their lives there is usually a point where you look for a way to deal with the unhappiness and find out why it occurs. Often people who come to some experiential experience of not being moved by a false ego find they are much more at peace because they have examined these impressions and somewhere along the way let go of them.

I could go on forever but look up Beams by Meher Baba for more stuff in this vein.

no idea what you mean by elevate.

I will look that stuff up thanks. Please elaborate on sanskaras. The only reason I am so passionate is because I shook hands with the light if you get my drift.

Elevate meaning people stuck in the low level of thinking. Their mind process works on such a simple level.

That image used to be my tf2 avatar.

check.

how do you know that?
maybe they are just thinking about different things than you are.
seems pretty arrogant to say you are on a higher level than most people because you are interested in different things than them.

what is more important. taking control of your conscious decision. or feeding into the consumerism mentality?

neither, nothing is important.

good thread

il buy that. thanks.

Sanskaras are impressions picked up through the various forms of evolution. When consciousness evolves to the human form sanskaras can be of the gross "animalistic" kind, subtle/emotional or mental/intellectual (beliefs). Unattachment comes into play in regards to any sanskara that causes a tension to arise in your consciousness which compels you to follow through long trodden patterns of behaviour. This guy says it a lot better than I do to be honest:

discoursesbymeherbaba.org/v1-65.php

I understand, maybe that's why I felt to comment since there was something genuine to OP, husband laughed at me for talking about this stuff on Sup Forums.. so he should haha

If you've shaken hands with this sort of thing keep nice and open but grounded with it. Some people go looking to gurus or methods to get that experience back but it peaks and troughs till it levels out, fetch wood chop water.. but things end up a lot calmer, there's no fighting the duality of things because you're not buying into that mental paradign. It's not higher in the sense of being actually elevated but it's streamline living and being, less "energy loss" through potentially unnecessary stress due to long held but now defunct belief. Dialetics with someone of sufficient clarity can help with any misconceptions or if you're alone, discernment of the sincere kind and inner poise will help. Live the good life, whatever that is for you.