Prove you're not a blind h8tr and say something nice about a band you dislike

Prove you're not a blind h8tr and say something nice about a band you dislike.

sick riffs

The burst beat *idea* is ok I guess

I’m sure there’s a much worse watered down TMBG clone out there.

Beefheart was really good at convincing contrarian retards that his band was good.

I can't deny the influence Swans had. They're extremely important to a lot of the music which I listen to. That and Children of God is actually a decent album.

I like the flowery shirts that Migos wear

the concept which they revolutionized wasn't particularly because of their unique sound, but they are the reason we think of what we do when we hear the word "band" so kudos to them

Pavement seemed like they genuinely enjoyed playing music

Boy George looked like a discount sansa

The Strokes were better than some of their peers like The Rapture and Hot Hot Heat.

Azealia Banks is strangely attractive, all things considered.

Fuck I was wondering why I thought he looked kinda hot on that album cover

I absolutely hate Despacito.

But anytime a song manages to reach that level of popularity, knowing most of the population throughout the world has experienced the same piece of music is pretty cool.

ICP have great marketing even if it is to the unwashed trailer park yokels of the world.

The best thing about Limp Bizkot is Fred Durst's taste in waifus.

pearl jam has decently-written lyrics.

She inspires herself in a lot of great american culture of the 50s and 60s, I just don't like how she channels it.

House of Jealous Lovers >>> any Strokes song tho

The musicians that made up Audioslave were amazing whenever they weren't playing in Audioslave

It's literally just noise which hurts my ears.
Since this is Sup Forums, this is one of the best compliments I can give to a band.

Andy Biersack is hawt.

Grimes is qt if you don’t cherrypick bad pictures of her

Tokio Hotel's singer is a qt

Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots was decent

Anyone who puts trout mask replica on their list of favorite albums is bullshitting

The Bends isn't that bad

the band name makes me think of a pool full of women, which is a nice mental image

Johnny greenwood is good