Alright Sup Forums, lets start a positive goal but for pedophile, hebephiles etc

Alright Sup Forums, lets start a positive goal but for pedophile, hebephiles etc.

Lets make it the new norm to welcome pedos around the U.S and make them feel safe and also not judge them from what they're attracted to. We also start a campaign to have pedos have a psych evaluation and look at their criminal record.

Instead of calling them pedophiles, hebe etc. we call them Lolicons because bacically they're attracted to small girls, hence the word loli. We would register every lolicon out there and make them feel safe. any threats or concerns will have immediate action from either side (the lolicon or a victim).

I am a hebephile and I am proud of being one, I am open to this idea because use "weirdos" have lives too, we're not monsters. We're people too and people should notice as people and not as monsters.

For the child molesters, we should have them castrated.

-nikson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why don't you just go back to making articles on The Hidden Wiki

What you see as being a "weirdo" is actually you wanting to commit a crime. Think about what traumatic event in your life caused you to be this way and find a good therapist to talk to about it.

I still can't trust you after watergate

nigga I just want feel free from this so called metal illness I have. Yes I had traumatic experiences as a kid but i dont want other to become like me. I dont want other children to have the fear that they might have a predator somewhere. we need to find a way to not be so scared of us "monsters".

water gate was just prank bro, dont take it up the butt

Seriously, we hav to do something about thi pedo boom epidemic. we dont need anymore hurt people in this world, lets start with us being humane with pedos.

Babylon called, they want their hedonism back

I dont even know anythig about babylon ;-;

if you fantasize about torturing people, you're a sick bastard.
if you fantasize about rape, you're a sick bastard.
if you fantasize about killing people, you're a sick bastard.
if you fantasize about abusing children for your own pleasure, you're a sick bastard.
Fuck you for trying to normalize inherently depraved things. I will never accept someone who fantasizes about doing things that are inherently evil.

hebes unite

How can you be so stupid, theres always going to be these types of people, I prefer to help them then fucking kill them off.

Any of your children can turn out this way, it doesnt always have to be a traumatic experience, some people are just hardwired that way.

We need to help, no ignore. Just like isis.

hello fellow hebe. whats your issue?

There's no such thing as 'hebe'.

ANY MAN that claims he's not attracted to a juicy, flawless, smooth 13 to 16 year old ass is flat out lying. It's natural, because that is women's biological prime.

no

Day of the rope incoming

>I just want feel free from this so called metal illness I have
An hero yourself, save us the time and effort you faggot.

OP here, hebe means youth. Yes its true that men must be lying to themselves saying they're not attracted to delicious 13-17 y.o

Men flat out say a comment and when they find out the age , its a sin and they take it back.

There s not such thing as jailbait either, they're just that good looking.

yes
it will never
nah, i need to save the others from you people who disagree with our view of our lives.

We need help, not death.

>Lets make it the new norm to welcome pedos

You cant blame us for everything either, the media sexualize kids.

Thankfully 14 is legal here and I can comment and jerk off as much as I like. (not that any of these young beauties would ever look at me in return, but it's reassuring not to fear any whiteknighting)

Nice try CIA

Kill all pedophile scum

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Let kids be innocent!
They don't need fat, neckbeards staring down their shirts. No, it should not nor ever be a norm. Lolicon are content with 2-D images, pedophiles prefer the real thing, which causes psychological scarring. Vastly different outcomes. Pedophilia is a choice, unlike sexual orientation.

OP is a faggot, all pedos are fucking scum and need the death sentence

I wanna live where you live.

Theres alot of places in this world where 13 and up is legal, it shouldnt be treated as a joke but a privileged to go out with young girls who are mature enough to understand bounderies

im not cia ;-;

we arent monsters
WE ARENT CHILD MOLESTER
we just want to be accepted
lmao pedophilia isnt a choice, it happens from a traumatic experience or just born like that. we just cant stop it, we need to help it and find some of treatment.

> We would register every lolicon out there
>make them feel safe
LMAO

Im actually a fagot but still, we dont need death, we need help.