Albums You Haven't Grown Out Of

Pic related. Still love every minute of it.

It's alright I just wish it wasn't mixed so horribly

>mfw DONT STOPPPP IF I FALLLLL

cringe

Is this term just used ironically now? I feel like using the term cringe just sort of outs you as an insecure asshole

30 Seconds to Mars' first album

Sublime's self titled

More than I care to admit desu
Hell, lately all I've been listening to is old shit I use to listen to in high school.

Unironically consider it a 10/10 album now. I just started listening to My Chemical Romance two weeks ago also. There's not even a nostalgia factor for me. It's really just that good.

Was My Chem secretly redpill?

Neither, I hadnt listened to them before a few months ago, and I just assumed they were trash because of the fanbase. The Black Parade is such a good album though, I instantly changed my opinion on MCR. I actually like their whole overdramatic schtick now

>SOOO LONG AND GOOD NIGHT

Honestly, The Black Parade is the best album by them imo

I try to tell myself it's not but I listen to it pretty often.

I wish they'd come out with more kino

this album is actually good though

Help pls there's nothing remarkable about this album but I cannot stop listening to it.

>cringe
Lost it's meaning.

>tfw 2004 was 25 years ago
just kill me

It was 13 years ago, relax

easily 9/10, underrated because MTV-core, tumblr-core etc

ghost of you and cemetery drive are 10/10

MCR is Hot Topic tier garbage. Literally music for teenager girls with dad issues from last decade.

pleb

i bet you listen to death grips and kanye you underage fuck

hmm no. don't be insecure about your shit taste. You have a 14 yr old girl taste you faggot.

t. huge pleb cunts

Still easily one of my favourite albums. And aside from Rock the House, it would be my all-time favourite.

I don't see why you would need to grow out of this it's not really that immature in anyway.

IN THE MIDDLE OF A GUNFIGHT

IN THE MIDDLE OF A RESTAURANT

ITT: Nu-males