Is Doctor Who worth watching? Where should I begin watching and should I stop somewhere? (if there is a drop in quality)

Is Doctor Who worth watching? Where should I begin watching and should I stop somewhere? (if there is a drop in quality)

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHp1MwBpSjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I binged watched it back in like 2014 and got really confused and stopped watching at the end of season 6 or 7. It was ccool and you should watch it if you're into scifi and an old britfag getting cucked

If you mean the new series, watch Matt Smith's season. Skip the rest.

Is the 60s version worthwhile

Dunno. I only watched the new ones.

season 5 is the only good season all the way through the rest are a mix between complete horseshit and good episodes

>I only want alpha males
t. bitter beta meme maker turned down by a trap

>someone wrote this

Peter Capaldi is the first time Doctor Who has had an occasional legitimately respectable episode.
Heaven Sent is unironically genuine kino.

If somebody tells you that Tennant or Smith are the only good doctors, their opinions aren't worth paying attention to

Why is the webcomic the go-to medium for ugly trannies to vent about how poorly they pass or how unattractive they feel?

Ever noticed how the pretty ones just sorta blend in and don't throw big hissy fits?

Really makes you think.

Ever notice how pretty people generally don't complain about being unliked and ugly unless they're fishing for compliments?

I have indeed. It's the go-to "look at me" move that a lotta people pull. But, hey, it works.

But pretty much every webcomic written by someone trans is like this one. Bitching and moaning about how it's society's fault that they don't pass well enough.

Like, personally, if I had gender dysphoria or just flat-out wanted to be a girl, I wouldn't do it unless I was guaranteed to come out looking as good as, like, Sarina Valentina or something.

The new series is fine if you want to kill some time but don't become a doctor who fan. They're all manchildren.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHp1MwBpSjg

really makes you think...

> I'm spurtin' here!!!
always reference the classics

bailey jay keeps getting thicker and his cock keeps getting bigger and harder, explain this phenomenon to me

>Being turned down by a trap

> cracked

please leave now

i'm trans and it's depressing how accurate this is in some respects

fucking hilarious though not gonna lie