Which one is the superior album?

Which one is the superior album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCUpvTMis-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UCCyoocDxBA
youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Left

three cheers by a landslide, don't get me wrong, black parade is good but it just doesn't compare.

Three = Bullets >> Parade >Danger Days

this

Honnestly is the best album. Three Cheers all blends in and The Black Parade gets kind of dull. We don't talk about... Danger Days

Bullets and Three Cheers are my favorite, but why do you find The Black Parade dull?

I think it's honnestly

Three = Bullets > Parade >>>>>>>> Danger Days

I love Bullet Proof Heart though

Honnestly dude, I think it's because Ive run that CD into the ground. I've been listening to MCR since I was about 8, I'm almost 20 now so I've heard it so many damn times. I was never crazy about welcome to the black parade. But I love tracks like the Sharpest Lives and Famous Last Words, never once have I skipped those. Otherwise it's kind of boring now

fair enough, I didn't want to go too hard on DD because I can barely remember any of it tbqh

Bullets reminds me of The Blood Brothers lol

Fair enough. I'm 19 myself, but I didn't get into MCR until this year, so their material is still quite new to me. Now that MCR is being shilled on Sup Forums, I've been seeing praise for "Famous Last Words", but I don't understand why. That track is one of my least favorites desu. I absolutely love "Cancer", "Mama", and "Sleep" though.

Music is a really personal thing, it's all about how you feel. Kind of hurt that you didn't like Famous Last Words. But the song just means a lot to me, and a lot of fans. If you don't like it, you don't like it, nothing wrong with that.

Have you seen the music videos? They are awesome. Mama and Cancer are great, but like I said, just wore them out.

Both suck

The Black Parade

What a couple of fags

I like how you went out of your way to let me know thanks bud

I haven't seen all the Black Parade era music videos. I've only seen the video for "Welcome to the Black Parade" and the """"music video"""" for "Blood". I'll check them out. I've been mostly only listening to the first two albums anyways. I should start giving more listens to The Black Parade, which I've only listened to about three times. I'll for sure revisit it later today.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCUpvTMis-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UCCyoocDxBA
youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc

This.

Three Cheers is better than TBP.

Come on, it's just about >>> better, don't exagerate.

Damn your right

this

>MCR is being shilled on Sup Forums
Wait, what? I thought they were still relegated to the dustbin of "literally 12"

TEENAGERS

SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME

I feel like this didn't age well, at all. Especially considering its sound is very similar to much better The Downward Spiral

Well, apparently shitty Scottish synthpop is on the same level as Grimes, so it's not entirely unexpected

There are three MCR threads right now and there have been up to five or six of them at the same time at certain points in the past week or so.

ITT: Numales

Parade, just because the concept of an emo/goth opera set with mid 20th century overtones was executed very well both on the album and in music videos

except for teenagers

t. nu-nu-male who allows a fanbase to stop him from listening to good music

Can we please stop having this thread

Black Parade is ambitious and refined why b a hipster

Three Cheers totally, Black Parade is great and all but nothing beats Thanks For The Venom and Cemetery Drive.

This band is Smashing Pumpkins 2
>band makes debut album that's very rough around the edges but has mostly hardcore influences
>sophomore album which is widely considered the best, has a more matured and produced sound
>third album covers a lot of musical ground and has many styles and influences, and has a more unified story
>rest is shit

lmao what a delusional retard