I accepted everything Sup Forumsrohers

I accepted everything Sup Forumsrohers.
I just realized what i have become.Slowly i killed my social life to the point where my i have literally no one elft to talk too.
My whole family sees me as a lazy fuck,which is just wieght for them all.
I do got a job,i do got a a car,but i just can´t live like this anymore.
Vidya,beer,helped me to delete that image for about 2 years,but now i can see everything clearly.
I´m considering to move away to another country,maybe a continent,and start all over again,but i lack of social skills,and i also don´t have the balls to do it.
I promised to my myself if i don´t see changes trought the next 6 months i will either move away or suicide.
Those are my only 2 options left,i really need some advice as i don´t have anyone else to talk too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5mFl7ov5xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you do for a living, OP?

How old are you?

I got a somewhat shitty job,but i get paid enought,to afford myself the things i need,while having some savings.

>maybe a continent
Op don't be a fagoot, sell your shit and start a new life somewhere. go to thailand fuck some hot hookers for 20$, you'll see clearer.

Life is long, OP. Yours is barely beginning. You have your whole life ahead of you to figure out where it is you want to go.

I don´t have anything besides a laptop,a car which is worth around 900 euros and a decent phone.
Nothing else.

dude just travel to some country for like a week on vacation and maybe it will open your horizon a bit more
i'd highly recommend not going to tourist spots
perhaps like a smaller town or something
and what country are you from

I do understand that i´m very young,but the current state is too much for me.
I can´t and i don´t want it to be like this.

thats enough to buy a fucking plane ticket. try to get another job. save more fucking money.

what kind of car do you have, OP?

Eurofag,Croatia.
A really beaufill country which offers a lot of places to visit indeed.
But,the problem is i don´t have a social life,so i could travel alone but i don´t see the point in it if i´m basically gona be drunk constantly.

I can understand that. If you want change in your life, you have plenty of time to start making it happen. You can do it, friend.

Same boat OP college grad, had a full ride so no debt, but I am in a job that pays the bills but is by no means awesome and oh btw I got herpes whilst using a condom so it can be way worse famalam

ahahahahaha
dude go hit up my boy in zupanja his name is ivan

It is,and also i got some savings but nowhere near enought to actually start to live somewhere else.

A french one,don´t wana go too much in detail as i´m paranoid on the interwebz.

I do have time but i don´t have the motivation,and the loneliness is killing me.
I really want a second chance as life threated me ike shit.

Hey you got a college mate,that will help you a lot with the job,and goodluck with the herpes kek.
I don´t live near zupanja sadly.

op you can live like a king in thailand for 5$ a fucking day. you can find a homestay for 1$ a day, 2$ food and 2$ drink a day. teach english. live the life. not enough money? who cares you were going to be a hero. at least you tried

OP, nobody is going to find your motivation for you. You have to pull it from deep within yourself. It's hard, yes, but you are capable of doing it if you try. Don't give up just because you've been knocked down.

what bad happened in your life
i mean i don't have any friends like you because i don't want any i can't keep any my OCD and social anxiety and anxiety in general limits me so much and im poor and my dad just died and i just spend all my time infront of my pc all day

I would fuck to the point where i would catch some bad stuff if you can fuck for 5$,that´s why i gota avoid that part.

he's like 16 anyways and hates Sup Forums

would be cool to go to croatia to meet him but uhhh that will prob never happen

You are still young OP. Accepting everything is the first step towards change. Just dont expect it in a day, work slowly towards it. Do things differently, change enviroment, try to meet some people (tinder or something, I dunno). You can do it OP. I believe in you and your french car.

This user is right.

there isn't much I can do about it so I have to accept it kek

I heard that shit way too many times,and belive oh have i tried it,but it just doesn´t get better.
The biggest problem was my family,and constantly problmes with the money..it´s a long ass story and i don´t wana share it.
Also sorry for your loss,i can somewhat feel you with that..
But yea i also got some metntal disorders including social anxiety,but it got better lately not sure how and why.

croatia is a shithole no offense
move to USA or something you will def fit more in there + girls will be attracted by your foreigness

KILL YOURSELF OP
We don't need weak people like you in society
>pic realated

Well.
If you can't build up a social life you are fucked anyways because you are socially retarded.
What do you want to do with your life?
No idea?
Well let me give you some help.
Watch what other people are doing.
You will come to the conclusion that any human tries to be happy, or at least increase their happiness or stop it from decreasing.
Some with money, some with their career, some do it with their hobby, some with family.
So do something that makes you happy and pick goals. If you are too lazy make the best out of it.
Humans need social contact. So achieve that.
Engage in conversations and try to make new contacts.
If you are sad and depressed because you don't have a social life and you don't want to try to make your situation better because you have fear of embarrassing yourself remember what I wrote earlier.
You don't want to decrease your happiness.
But at this level of happiness you will kys.
So jump over the hill and make contacts and you will increase your happiness and relax rather soon.
All I wanna tell you with this long ass text.
GET FRIENDS OR KYS
BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T GET FRIENDS YOU WILL KYS
SO DO YOU WANT TO KYS user?

Of course i hate this place,but it´s always been there when i had good and bad times,
I don´t see why you would meet a depressed fuck.
Thanks for the kind words user,but trust me i have tryed to change but i always end up at the same spot.Also the french buddy didn´t let me down so far,i got him few weeks ago.

Change is a slow process, OP. Rome wasn't built in a day. If you truly need help, perhaps seek out a psychiatrist or other mental health experts to assist you in your journey.

he's not depressed i just play games with him sometimes and talk to him on facebook
he's a happy lil kid that loves his life

Yeah but he is a slav so thats a problem.

I agree it is a shithole if you look at the problems withthe jobs,the payment and the drugs.
But if you look at the beatufill nature and the people that are always warm and nice to strangers it´s a nice place.
Also USA is a joke.
Thanks,continue your awesome life strong user.
I agree with you,and of course i watched the people around me and i tryed to copy that but i failed.
Everyone sees and finds happiness in different things that´s true,but atm nothing is making me happy.
I set some goals,but most of them are unachiavable for now.
I lived the past 4 years with some to none social contant,it´s hard to get back into it.

I might try that,but honestly will talking help me at all?

those sluts in the usa loves slavs
besides hes not russian and they will probably think croatia is somewhere in Mid europe close to switzerland or something

It might. You never know until you give it a shot, man.

I´m not interested in the USA,if i consider suicide i´ll move there just to get shoot.

he can basically get his big fat juicy croatian cock sucked everyday there if he wants to

What can i talk about?
The shit life i have?
And they will respond with the same shit i read about 100 times.
It´s pointlless.

Stop being lazy and stop procrastinating. Take a look at your life right now, and ask yourself : "Am i doing as good as i can in school? Am i doing as much as i can at work?" Most people will realise that they are not doing as much as they could when asked these questions. If you are antisocial, i have
three pieces of advice for you OP.
1) Start doing work around the house, your family will appreciate you more and will communicate with you more, this will help you learn how to start a conversation.
2) Start working out, feeling good about yourself and your own health helps to boost confidence and obviously will make you more attractive.
3) Organise hangouts, dont just participate. Call a few friends and go for a few drinks/go see a movie whatever.
You are still VERY young, by this time next year you wont even remember any of this if you take my advice. I used to be like you, but then i started doing something about it, and my life has never been better. Im 24, married, working as a lawyer of intellectual property, making $180 000 a year. It just takes one decision to turn your life around.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5mFl7ov5xk
I was where you are at then I watched this video and it changed my life for the better

Well...
Have you thought about taking LSD or better Ayahuasca to rewire your personality?
(Preferably Ayahuasca)

Like I said before OP, change enviroment. Get a new job, start studying something, start a hobby ... just something that forces you to socialize with people. It might feel scary and foreign but you have to get out there and "risk it". It will become much easier with time.

Yes, this is good advice.

please do not give bad advice.

Tell me more how exactly did you made yourself to do those things?
I am aware of all that,but i just can´t force myself to do it.
I get home from work,eat something and spent the time constantly on viday or here.
LSD to rewire your personality?
Sorry i´m not interested in shizophrenia.

was your parents lazy or like you at their age or how were their life and how were you raised
are you poor? or i mean is your family poor and di you grow up poor

Sta ti bi covjece iz kojeg si grada/sela

My dad was a hard worker,i grew up without a mother.
Not poor,but they just weren´t capable to live with what they got which led to credits.

Hah,preferiam engleski ovdje,a necu u velike detalje.

there's your problem

Define my problem?

Social Heritage

you Didn't get the perfect upbringing
so already there you had a bad start to life

OP, are you a nigger?
Or to ask it this way, what race are you?

I agree with that,but i´ve senn people that had a worser life/childhood then i did and they got an pretty decent life.
White.

Yes cause they broke the uhh bubble and got a better life than what statistics said they would

"Broke the bubble".
Show me those statistics please.

do it

well idk how it is in ALL countries but atleast here in denmark there have been some statistics on this
that a kid raised by a mom who receives goverment welfare cause she doesn't have a job is usually gonna end up like her

>I can't force myself to do it
Things won't get better by themselves.