Ive got chlamydia AGAIN

Ive got chlamydia AGAIN
This is the THIRD time
Wear a condom Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H_KZpFFMiMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can you know you have chlam? is there always like that yellow shit oozing out or can it be unseen as well?

If you get the clap 3 times its a round of applause

Amputation is your only effective option.

third time bro take your own advice

OP is a faggot who failed 3 times to achieve this knowledge.

Constant ooze

I love fucking little sluts, problem is I'm not the only one
Might save me from AIDS

gayfag here, i once got the clap from a guy off grindr. fucked him with no condom and 2 days later my dick is a puss fountain that stings constantly

wear a condom boys

What exactly do you mean by "little"? Asking for a friend.

Enjoy your AIDS.

You're fucking sluts without a condom? Dude. You're either insane or suicidal.

I too would like to know.

Little?

She was 18, she looked innocent so I raw dogged it
Ucsb girls are whores

Does your Dr shame you?

Should I spread these dank clams?

Pope says I cant use a condom

Fucking faggot

One of the hottest girls I ever hooked-up with gave me something (I think)... She was the first girl who ever let me fuck her ass... Couple days later, stinging and drippy puss leaking from my penis. Went to a clinic and had to pee in a cup, and actually saw a gloop of puss fall into the cup. They gave me pills, then 2 week later, I got a call that said my test was 100% clean. Said I might have been dehydrated.?? No idea what I really had.

fuck him

You got a UTI from anal shit in your piss hole. Happens.

Stop fucking niggers and fags.

Fucked 100 females in my day. Never once used a condom. Never caught anything. Loved with one chick for 3 years. The day I broke up with her is when she told me she had herpes. I got checked. No herpes.

If you are the least bit choosey about pussy you can avoid stds. If you're a fag you deserve what you get.

Found out I got the herp while using a condom with some rando chick. I'd take chlamydia ANYDAY over this lifelong shit.

Its super embarrassing at my health clinic because the girl is hot and the doctor is a woman
So I have to tell the qt desk worker "STDS" and shell never date me now lol

haha faggots. i've never had a STD. Can't get STDs if you don't have sex, losers

OP here, I have hpv so... I'm there too. But hpv goes away

No one should raw a anus! You can get a serious infection by doing it after all you fucking a fucking garbage pipe for the human body its full of bacteria. E.coli to name one.

The vagina is another thing its well known that a healty vagina is self regulating and cleaning and mil. of years proofed that raw doging it is safe.

Always wear rubber the only reason to not use one is if you want kids.

Just drink your free clinic anti-biotic (banana flavor is my favorite) and jump back in the game fucker. You got like the easiest one to deal with.

What's the herp like?

Yeah, its nice how it goes away in two days

Work of artistic fiction.

I'm down for some dank ecoli in my urethra

This is morgellons disease and is very serious.

Actually not bad at all for me, had a small little sore and knew what it was immediately and did a blood test and the antibodies I have confirmed I have it, that was a year ago and I haven't had a breakout or pain since. That being said, this is certainly the exception, not the rule, for most I have heard it is outrageously painful and they break out everywhere at random times. My biggest problem is feeling like my sex life was over and knowing I would never get pussy if I told someone I had it.

Jesus, you're a fucking pussy aren't you?

IT'S A FAGGOT DICK JPG THREAD AGAIN!!!

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

OP here
I fucked about 100 females
Except I got clap 3x
And hpv
You're dodging bullets in the matrix

My girl has HRP not from sexual stuff (she a rude bitch ass introvert giving the stay away from me vibes so people tend to avoid her).

Been with her for almost 3 years no HRP simptoms, the fuck Sup Forums?

Lmao, no. You Just suck at cleaning your dick after random pussys. After 45 raw sex I never got anything. All woman love it If you Stick it in without condom.

LOL.
Gimme a fuckin break. You are not religious.

Well user fuck a pussy ones get a infection or STD and sit on the bench while you heal (bonus pain weird smells and stuff on your dick).

Or use a rubber and fuck as much as you want when you want.

I wonder which strat gets more pussy and ass in the long run

I fucked raw for 6 years now. I Love it. There is nothing suicdal. You just need to know how.

Sometimes you just are asymptomatic but I guarantee you, you have it.

White girls and asians tend to be against it in my exp.

No I mean about the ass part. "garbage pipe for the human body" you sound like a puritan old lady.

I can't get to a clinic today.
Any home remedies to this discomfort and ooze

how do you deal with the chance of them getting pregnant tho, i would never rawdog a chick who isnt on birth control or anything

Put a straw in your urethra and slurp up the yummy goodness.
Delicious. Just like my momma used to make it.

Not worn a condom in over 10 years, still never caught anything.

Aw no, I love the booty. Its one of the first things I worked my gf in too.

And technicly that's the purpose of the ass. Me liking sticking stuff in it is another thing.

We cant all be virgins, user

My friend caught scabies once

You have to actually have sex to get an STD

Well bummer. Is there a chance to show symptoms after years?

If not I am one lucky fuck.

Showing symptoms is good. So many people have STDS with no symptoms
I'm lucky my dick spews, the girl who gave it to me wasn't showing symptoms
I won't call her btw too akward

HPV does NOT go away.. the visible symptoms might, but it's a virus, that shit is for life... and there are hundreds of different strains of HPV, so you can continue to catch new and exciting versions.

get the snip

you don't want your own kids, just become an uncle or something

Also, just about every person that's every had unprotected sex has at least one strain of HPV, whether they know it or not.

I mean lucky in another sence.

I am sticking with my gf hopefully till RIP though you never know with this things. So If get no symptoms and stay with her I am lucky.

If I have to find a new gf then I will check and be obliged to tell her if have HRP

...or stop fucking skanks.

Nice dubs

>Constant ooze

Sounds painful OP

Then I must be Neo

If this is chlamydia I a pretty sure I had it and didnt do shit about

Man Ive only fucked two girls and I was smart enough to wear a damn condom. Posts like this just make me want to wear a rubber more.

I'm literally afraid for my member If I ever become sexually active

it*

It is random, you might never show signs, you might.

You're abhorrent. Stick to the threads for faggots

Can u make your fictional stories longer user. It makes it easier to fap too

They Tell me they are using birth control. Or pull out game. Fucked my ex gf 2 years that way without birth control

U must have more healthy sphere. Even then, say the condom breaks, they still want u to keep going generally speaking. Most of them in my exp are more worried about getting pregnant rather than stds or stis

autistic fiction*

Yes u do want your own kids. Contribute to the for ethnicity and the overall white race. If you're black or yellow dw about it

The one true Virgin

Dude you are too paranoid. Fucked more than 40.

People like OP is why STDS still exist.

>Ive got chlamydia AGAIN
>This is the THIRD time
>Wear a condom Sup Forums

Mmmmm steamed chlams!

youtu.be/H_KZpFFMiMI

I had no idea it made your dick shrink up like that. Scary!

That's why you get to know them a little bit you coon

>Always wear a rubber
Was in an 11 year relationship, got hooked to raw dogging
First tinder chick I fuck after ending that relationship I raw dogged. Got friction burns on my dick which led to some mild scarring but nothing else
>Birth control is a modern miracle