Bandcamp Thread

Old Thread is dying, here’s a new one. Don’t forget to rec and give feedback, (and return feedback) it keeps the threads going.

Other urls found in this thread:

bluehole.bandcamp.com
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXqsf671yrjEXUHJDKZ5snA
mobile.twitter.com/BlueHole6
divideandconquermusic.com/indie-music-album-reviews/blue-hole-neon-clouds
rateyourmusic.com/artist/blue-hole
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com
memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/tetragrammanomicon
pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/
trpx.bandcamp.com/
joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/are-you-coming-home-tonight
soundcloud.com/mwgli
chaudezero.bandcamp.com
sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/track/pennywise
woomeramusic.bandcamp.com/
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-5
ilovetang.bandcamp.com
pillow187.bandcamp.com/track/space-is-the-place
awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/track/rover
berryfarmpolarwave.bandcamp.com/album/berry-farm-polar-wave
freehorse.bandcamp.com/
communityyardsale.bandcamp.com/album/demos
visionescape.bandcamp.com/album/i-will-hide-in-a-cave-for-fifty-years
lilacc.bandcamp.com/album/flowersack
planes.bandcamp.com/releases
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/releases
snoog.bandcamp.com/album/the-private-music-of-snoog
oliosutelnet.bandcamp.com/album/olio-su-telnet
1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa
outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/r-i-p-planet-earth
americantaliban.bandcamp.com/album/ep
aqm1.bandcamp.com/
jaturna.bandcamp.com/track/tafakari
kajus.bandcamp.com/track/you-knew-that-right
bullheaduk.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moonfall

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>Acoustic
>One Man Band
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To
>Music For Fall

NEW ALBUM

Watch my bullshit low budget music videos on my YouTube channel here:
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXqsf671yrjEXUHJDKZ5snA

Watch me occasionally post Rest In Peace messages to dead celebrities and retweet stupid shit here: mobile.twitter.com/BlueHole6

Here's a review of my 2nd album!:
divideandconquermusic.com/indie-music-album-reviews/blue-hole-neon-clouds

Here’s my RYM page. Rate my stuff:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/blue-hole

Gonna listen

FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>Psychedelic Noise
>Lush Ambient
>Drone Metal
>Industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs and cassettes are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Les Rallizes Dénudés

Check out the collab with Underscore 1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/underscore-w-shum
>psychedelic drone
>tribal noise
>dark ambient
>reverb-soaked abrasive synths and wood instruments :^)

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com

>stoner rock
>alternative metal
>blues

all feedback welcome mates

quality

memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/tetragrammanomicon
>lo-fi ambient
>cassette
>dungeon synth

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/

>old albums, folk

Thanks for listening

I really like your new album my dude
Those are bitchin CDs

trpx.bandcamp.com/
>glitch
>experimental
>lofi

>experimental
>goth
>psychedelic
>darkwave

I dropped my first ever album yesterday boooyyyyy, let me know whatchu think plssss

joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/are-you-coming-home-tonight

soundcloud.com/mwgli

>electronic
>analog
>spacey
>dreamy
>warm

going modular

rec this quite a bit, not to my taste but very well made.

chaudezero.bandcamp.com

>industrial rock
>post-punk
>lo-fi goth

andrelp.bandcamp.com

>ambient, lo fi, downtempo

sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/track/pennywise
>New Track
>Indie Rock

a bit derivative, don't you think?

briefhistory.bandcamp.com

>experimenting
>sad sounding

le spooky evil clown
Why do I feel this IT remake will be the new Despicable Me? I have to fucking see this edgelord clown everywhere.

woomeramusic.bandcamp.com/
>Progressive Rock / Metal
>Math Rock
>Post Rock

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-5

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

recc

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>dream pop. power pop, alternative
Live album releases this Christmas! We'll be playing our EP in its entirety plus some new material and a couple covers, hope it turns out alright!
big recs and cool lads

bampu

i listened to the whole thing. to me, the effects seem kind of off, were they recorded with effects or added after? theres not enough "punch" for lack of a better word, it may just be the mixing on it. i know its dreampop but it just seems like somethings missing from the mix. the best song, by far was Driven (I'm not).

pillow187.bandcamp.com/track/space-is-the-place

>experimental
>trip hop
>noise rock
>stoner rock

Checking out everybody when I get out of class

>were they recorded with effects or added after?
Both however I didn't personally edit them as I would've preferred.
Mixing was slim to none since these were cheaply recorded multitracked demo takes, hopefully our live album gives more of a punch then what the EP gave.
Thanks for the feedback? Which user are you?

awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/track/rover

>post-rock

first track off new album

Heard this in the last thread, really goood
always great, big rec

bump wtf

Berry Farm Polar Wave

berryfarmpolarwave.bandcamp.com/album/berry-farm-polar-wave

>Experimental Folk
>Indie Rock
>Drone

New album. Car Seat Headrest and Animal Collective are big influences.

freehorse.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi, folk, ambient, vaporwave, acoustic, weird

beautiful and atmospheric
hits hard
record and mixed very well
this is really relaxing
beautiful beats and nice use of sounds
saw this in another thread blew me away

communityyardsale.bandcamp.com/album/demos

>lofi, indie rock, fuzz, bedroom

visionescape.bandcamp.com/album/i-will-hide-in-a-cave-for-fifty-years
>doom/sludge metal
>bluesy and groovy
>samples

I'm going to listen to everyone in the thread give me a min

Artists I already recommend:

this one is mine - an EP by my band, Lilac

lilacc.bandcamp.com/album/flowersack

>indie
>alternative
>funk-influenced
>post-folk
>radiohead too, last track
reccing this hard, beautifully produced
this too - reminds me of Sigur Ros and Sleep Party People, looking forward to hearing the new album

planes.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient
>experimental
>sound collage

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/releases
>Emo
>Post rock
>Math Rock
>Indie
> EP coming sometime in the next 3 weeks!

givin feedback

I was a little put off by the first track, wasn't too into it. However, the second track has me quite interested. Love the guitar work, the strings and subtle bass also work really well. At times the vocals are a bit much, too loud and maybe a bit too deep imo. Keep it up, I can see myself coming back to listen to it. I'll check out your youtube channel.

This is pretty darn good. Not anything particularly unique, but very well performed and recorded. Love the solos in the first track, and the riffs on Sandstorm are grand. I'll return to listen to this more.

Very chill. Not really my thing per se but I could see this being in a movie with a lot of atmosphere.

gives me a death cab for cutie vibe i really like

cont'd

forgot to put you in my initial rec's, your stuff is great, my b

Mmm, the beats on this thing are great. Recording is fine, wouldn't have known it was lo-fi if you hadn't tagged it that way. The vocal samples on the second track are awesome. Keep up the good work.

The vocals aren't up my alley at all, don't think I would say they're bad but they kind of put me off (personal preference). Not really my kind of music but I like the bass a lot, especially on "Flesh Suit." Sorta reminds me of Swans while they were doing their goth thing.

this is pretty great. this is what I imagine Blank Banshee would sound like if they decided to drop the vaporwave aesthetic. "children of the sun" is a standout

as a fan of NIN and other edgy 90's industrial rock, the intro got me super hyped right off the bat. I think the vocals are mixed way too high and the instruments are too quiet, though. The part in the middle with the bass guitar was a neat little interlude. I'll come back and listen to the rest of your stuff, I'm interested.

Pretty good typical rock stuff, very standard but performed well nonetheless, nice.

snoog.bandcamp.com/album/the-private-music-of-snoog
>instrumental hip-hop
>wonky samples
>beat experiments

released today

oliosutelnet.bandcamp.com/album/olio-su-telnet

>Experimental electronic
>Noise stuff

Just formed duo about sick stuff, releasing another one Nov 5.

>Very chill. Not really my thing per se but I could see this being in a movie with a lot of atmosphere.
Thanks for the feedback man. I was inspired by James Ferraro. I always liked lo-fi noise/ambient, because it makes me feel like staring at the universe through a keyhole.

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa
>Edit of Enigma's MCMXC a.D.

cont'd

don't care much for "you," I like Aftermath though. A lot of great atmosphere and subtle instrumentation, keep it up.

This is great, I'm a big fan of post-rock/metal so this is right up my alley. Guitars and percussion are on point, as well as the vocals. I'll come back to listen to the whole thing later, you've got my attention.

this is pretty great, "rural psychedelia" is as good a descriptor as any. It's got a nice Western/country tint, reminds me of some of Earth's clean stuff but not as slow. I'll be returning to this to listen to more.

oops forgot to put you in my initial rec's as well, I really liked "Podcast." Your style is insane, love that heartbeat bass drum on the new track. The guitar solo is awesome, and your vocals kind of remind me of The Veils. Keep it up.

Very chill, I like the guitar work and the synth around the middle of the track, and the finale at the end kills. Keep it up.

here, thanks for the feedback! I'm recording a new album currently, and I'm actually trying to move away from the genre clichés a bit.

I listened to your latest stuff, here's some of my thoughts. I really dig how the bass is so up front and in your face, it gives the tracks a kind of snarl, which I like. The drums sound kinda old school, and that's good, but sometimes drift off tempo, watch out for that. Lastly, I fucking dig the album art with the skulls.

Lovely stuff, man.

outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/r-i-p-planet-earth

>death industrial
>power electronics
>noise/harsh noise

Recs:

Me, returning feedback.

I hope you like it, sorry there’s no noise on this record lol, but I have some noisier stuff coming soon.

Thanks for listening man, your album is GOAT bandcamp-core and I’m pretty happy you enjoyed it.

Thanks man. I liked this a lot, it sounded great. I also applaud you for using modulars. I know really basic modular synthesis but I’m not great at it and I don’t have the patience lol, so good job with that.

I really really loved this, Sightings was an incredible opening track and I’ll definitely be DLing this.

Thanks for listening, your album reminded me of the voice memos and cassettes that my brother and I made of our noise rock band. Nostalgia aside, I think that this could really benefit from better recording and production. I know it’s supposed to be noise rock and I know it’s supposed to be lofi, but honestly I think this compositionally is a good record and saying that better recording takes away from the feeling of the album is like saying Steve Albini ruined Surfer Rosa. You don’t have to make a recording polished to have it sound good, it can still be raw.

Thanks, I listened to the first track on this and liked it a lot. The vocals are nice and expressive, the overall sound of the track was so smooth and comfy, and I’m also obsessed with Rhodes. Keep it up.

why are there so many fucking threads

its like you shills cant control yourselves

feedback

Some pretty interesting sounds you have going on. If you can find a way to set up live recordings, I think it'd really push your stuff forwards.

checked this out last thread, I remember liking it a lot. the afropop breaks in the first track were rly good.

big rec

songwriting's definitely there, the production needs some work though. Esp the drums, I get that it's supposed to be kinda gritty and lo-fi, but the cymbals just wash out everything. But yeah, you should try to make these studio tracks, because they have potential.

americantaliban.bandcamp.com/album/ep
>Lofi Bedroom Alt
>Jammie Jazz
>Drum Machine
>Garage Tendencies

aqm1.bandcamp.com/

>Math Rock
>Noise
>Prog
>Instrumental

Nice sound, i like it.

jaturna.bandcamp.com/track/tafakari
A new bandcamp for my electronic work. Been a while since I posted here lol
>Electronic
>Ambient
>Chill

One track, you knew that right,
Hip Hop from Finland in English.
kajus.bandcamp.com/track/you-knew-that-right

again with some feedback

Wow I totally did not expect the chorus to be so catchy! I have to say that the vocals in verses are a bit out of tune, but the chorus is super tight, I really enjoyed it!

bullheaduk.bandcamp.com/releases
>Sludge Metal
First demo out a few days ago
Cassette tapes available!
Wide range of influences, heavy riffs, varied tempos.
RECZ:

Loving this ethereal, vast vibe.. it just goes on and on. Quality
Love this stuff too, dark ambient vibes here.

It’s true, we can’t.