What is the worst pain you have ever gone through Sup Forums?

what is the worst pain you have ever gone through Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWVshkVF0SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suppressed childhood pain that hit at about month 4 of sobriety

Stuck a toothpick under the nail of my big toe and kicked a wall

once i broke my ankle playing soccer and then i stand up but at the time i step again i fall because i didn’t knew it was broken
i endured the pain, feels like you cannot move your feet but you don’t really know if it’s broken until you try to move it

Getting dumped by my second gf

Broke my arm skateboarding when I a kid, that shit hurt, but when I was in the elevator at the hospital I saw some other dude who broke his doing bike stuff and his bone was sticking out of his arm. That's difference between a simple and compound fracture I think, I'm not an MD but I think that's it. It kind of puts things into perspective so then mine didn't hurt so much.

Sunburns, those can hurt.

I tore my miniscus playing basketball and my kneecap felt like it was always slipping out of place. My doctor thought my tibia needed to be realigned so he cut my tibia in half and put in metal screws. I woke up in the middle of the night after the surgery after the pain block wore off hallucinating because the pain was so bad. It was the worst thing I've ever felt. When I got that morphine though... That helped.

Man up and take it you druggie!

After I was circumcised at 14 the nurses asked me to pass urine to makes sure it all still works I guess. When I went to the bathroom, there was a cotton covering over my nob, I tried to lift it up so I could pee but it was stuck because of the dried blood, it ended up pulling on the fresh wound on my chappy, never felt anything so painful before or since.

Either:
>Breaking my ribs, 3 times... most recently 3 weeks ago.
>Rolling my ankle a billion times.
>Heartbreak.

tore an ACL

popped a dental abscess

1. Kidney stone
2. Dislocated knee cap

When my sister died
When my mom died
Both of breast cancer.

It was really difficult to break down in tears but I was in front of a lot of people and my family so I couldn't do that. I can do a lot of things, but saving them isn't wasn't one of those things.

had to get testicle surgery when I was 12

... that's when ones learns that you're just human and life is fleeting.

Reading this thread.

Injection into spine to boost white blood cell count after 6 months of (successful) chemo therapy. Unbearable, searing pain for seven hours, bitch nurse told me to man up instead of giving me painkillers.

Pulled my brachial plexus in my left shoulder from a tree, was on my bike totalled over driving it until I fell off sliding across the street hitting a tree with my shoulder. I damaged my c5,c6 dorsal scapular resulting in numbness in bicep/weakness. I was unable to move my arm but nerve transplant helped regain some mobility and strength. The pain was fucking horrible, I wouldn’t wish it on my worse enemy

The worst pain... Living in this dumb ass era with simple fags and waste

Life, and I'm still enduring it. Child abuse, poverty, being shunned by society, hated by everyone who doesn't know me because they think I'm a monster. Life isn't all that good sometimes. But there's always some kind of light to brighten it up, however dull it may be.

colostomy surgery due to diverticulitis
hole is where the colostomy bag was
8 inches deep

Universe Song
youtube.com/watch?v=JWVshkVF0SY

I slipped on an ice cube.

hahahaa!
Yeah I know.

have chronic kidney stones

broke my left heel, a rod in my right leg, i got into a bad car accident.

Monty Python, fucking classics, beautiful.

Pimples in my ear.

Could be worse, could be pimples on your dick. That would be pretty harsh.

Being molestered by my step grandfather. Not physically painful but it fucked me up.

I've been dating a girl for about a year now, she told me she wants to kill herself and if I ever left her she'd do it. I told her she needs to get professional help and she flipped out and threatened suicide, her family gave me a intervention night and explained I'm the only faith in humanity she has left and that I'm not responsible for her well being. I don't see my friends anymore, I'm on 24/7 stand by, I've given up on my career and I feel miserable every day of my life.

I don't feel she's being manipulative she was raped by her birth father when she was young and he's out the picture now but the emotional scars are deep in her (he's in some bikie gang) but he's told me if I ever hurt her he'll hurt me in ways I can't imagine.

I can't leave because she'll die and I can't justify my life over hers. You might be thinking ''shut up at least you have a sex!'' I hate sex and can hardly get hard anymore, the amount of times we've had sex while she's full on bawling her eyes out is insane and if I say no to sex she gets even more upset in hysterical.

TLDR: I'm a pussy who won't leave because my life is worthless compared to another.

Well, could be pimples IN my dick. That would really really hurt, I couldn't pee.

Argh! Maybe pissing out gall stones could be worse.

>circumcised at 14

Wait....... Story?

Had both of my feet run over by a forklift.
They turned a pretty shade of purple that I've been trying to find in shirt form ever since.

sorry typo

family said i'm responsible for her well being

What the actual fuck? They never said they were a chick, you trog.

Y'all bitches are lightweight pussies.

I stepped on a fucking Lego.

What would Dr Drew say, cut your losses and live your own life. You're not responsible for their fuckups and you wont change them.

What about pissing gall stones while having pimples in the dick? That would hurt.

I got tazed by the cops while hiking out during a bad trip

Fuck that shit, she's responsible for her wellbeing, forcing you to keep her alive is a copout on their part and hers.
If she is unwilling to get the help she needs, she can't expect you to stay around holding her together, no one should ever expect that of anyone.

i broke my skull and my spine 4 times...

nerve demyelination

Kill yourself first. That'll show the needy bitch!

Seriously though, that "I'll kill myself if you leave" bullshit is emotional blackmail.

Do you have a phone? If so, have 911 (or whatever the emergency number is on your country) ready to go.
Tell her you want to leave and as soon as she threatens suicide, call them.

Don't play her fucking game. Tell her you care about her and you don't want her to die, and that you will get her the help she needs.

If her dad comes after you, call the cops.

Her family are a bunch of garbage people, pinning her well-being on you.

Stand up to this bullshit.

Spoiler alert: you won't.

>i broke my skull and my spine 4 times...
How? You must be very fucking clumsy. Don't do it again.

Fell down 3 flights of stairs, then my grillfreiend broke up with me.

Only niggers and freaks on pcp get tazed by cops.

waking up everyday

middle ear infection, got given antibiotics and had an allergic reaction, imagine having a rock dropped on the side of your head and your guts being ripped from your body, multiply that by a week of suffering

ruptured appendix

>8 inches deep

existence

>second gf
you should have been used to it by then

I had a bug fly into my ear once, during the summer when I have windows open shit flies in sometimes and I was getting some sleep and I hear this crazy sound and there's some fucking bug.

I think I nailed it with a q-tip but went but my hearing was off, everything from ear was muddled sounding. So I went to the doctor and she told me it was just inflamation, like from the q-tip. It did correct after a couple days.

> Emo fag detected

prolly breaking my femur. although at the time i was snapchatting it and laughing about it.

maybe but I bet this roll will have a green clover of friendship and forgiveness

it seems the mods smile upon me today Imperials. can you say the same?

We shall see.

>some kind of light to brighten it up
You're white?

I had to have a toenail cut off after an ingrown toenail got infected and got really bad. They cut them with these teeny little scissors with blades no longer than the height of a water bottle cap. No amount of anesthetic stops the pain and I just had to sit there and try not to crack my teeth from gritting.

Bull shit, I had that done for the third time in January and except for the needle I didn't feel a thing

That's nothing you fag, I got a nail nailed in a door once because I was fucking wasted. It hurt like a bitch got all black underneith and started rotting away. I had to pull it off with pliers and throw that rotting thing away then clean my skin there.

It healed eventually and a new nail grew in. The smell when I pulled that out was pretty nasty.

rolling for green clover of cute anime girl and stamina

>never felt anything so painful before or since.
sorry m8 but kekked on that one

I've done this since I was a toddler. It barely hurts bro.

Anyway, the worst pain was walking across hot rocks on a beach near my old work.

>I can do a lot of things, but saving them isn't wasn't one of those things.

Oh fuck me is this a feels thread?

I've done that, gravel, rocks, hot sand on beaches and places. The bottoms of feet are pretty resiliant and harden up after a day or so.

I know, I'm not harping on it, I just mentioned it because... thread.
You're the second one to mention it.

I had a kidney stone they hurt like a bitch
Came here to post this

Probably dislocating my knee, pushed out to the left (left knee) and stuck out for about 20 minutes until I was able to get it back in place.

I've probably popped it out 10 times since then.

Had my knee reverse and hyper extended when landing poorly on a trampoline. Had a crooked leg until I forced a ligament over a bone and back into place. Been 2.5 years now and it will still trust and then I can nearly dislocate my knee

herniated disk, 3 months in bed, couldnt walk and after 6 months I still have a pain in my back and leg

Dude fuck, I just posted this Knee injuries are fucking brutal.

You two should get a room.

Spinal cord injury due to massive herniated disc. Resulting nerve pain sits with me every day. Outside of my legs and parts of my inner thighs go numb, then burn and sting like I'm being stabbed. I can and have thrown my back out (had a bulging disc) from just bending over to put my socks and shoes on. Next step is spinal fusion but am scared it is too extreme. I'm 32 years old.

Dislocate your knee and join us ;p

fpbp

No thanks, I hope that never happens to me or to anyone.

Is that george takei whining about his faggotry?

I was lucky not to tear any ligaments, honestly its not very painful during the injury, but let me tell you it feels SUPER weird, very panic inducing.

Now when it happens its just whatever, pop it back in and go about my day. Funny enough it doesn't hurt after at all anymore, the first time I couldn't walk right for about 2 weeks.

>I just mentioned it because... thread
My condolences to you user. I cannot fathom how terrible that must have been.

Sounds exactly the same. Mine was hooked over for about 5 days. It shortend my calf muscle. So when I walked it was forced to go tip-toe. So that stretched it. Unlough to slide it off. Then I had a over loose calf muscle. It flopped. Couldn't go tip toe with my left leg.

Proctalgia fugax
Makes me pass out its so intense. Apparently, most people affected by it has it pass in a few minutes. Mine goes for at least 30-60 minutes.

I'm sorry user, hopefully its not too debilitating.

Basically for me my left knee is held in place by muscles now, I have to keep up with my workouts by strengthening my quads, calf and tibia.

Literally two days ago my foot slipped on ice as I was walking and shot back quickly and torqued my leg and it popped out.

I cant wait until ~2040 when medical science can just repair my ligaments without effort.

>physical
crashed my bicycle, no helmet, landed on my wrists to protect my head. i live at the top of a hill, so i pushed my damaged bike up the hill 500ft with what turned out to be broken wrists and a bleeding leg. it wasnt that bad tbh, riding that fast was fun. to get to the house, i go down a hill, then up another hill.
>emotional
want to kill myself pretty much every day. can never do it, my sister attempted a year ago and probably wouldnt make it without me. i blame myself for it. getting used to it though, and getting through college helps.

I guess i dont know what that means...

Fuck Pussy Buy Pussy

Doki Doki Literature Club

scraped knee when i was 9

When I was a kid, I somehow launched my forearm at a sharp edge of a mirror. When it hit the sharp edge, the mirror went straight through my muscle and tendon and touched my bone. When I ripped my forearm from the mirror, my bright red blood flowed out of my arm like liquid from a bottle. When I took a look at the damage, I could see every layer of my arm. I managed to block out the rest of that day, but never managed to block out that moment.

Abscessed tonsil.
Swollen so badly my airway almost closed off.
Couldn't get the local pain shots everywhere.
This beautiful blonde doctor wrenching around in my tonsil with all sorts of tools trying to bust very last walled off infection.
Writhing in pain staring into her beautiful blue eyes full off determination, apathy and care.
Every once in a while I'd look past her at my dad and the murse leaning in eagerly as another chunk of infection busts out.
She's all done
Back in room locals that did work, wear off and they fuck around for a bit before giving me morphine.
Cold sweat and delirious all night
Woke up to her checking in on me, some evaluation then gone for ever.
Woke up and Pissed the worst smelling piss of my life. I was so dehydrated and it was full of so much gnar, it looked fucking brown.
Dad driving me home goes how the fuck did you get so many hot doctors this weekend?

I couldn't get past the few first lines. Is that supposed to be nigger rap lyrics where the baseball caps are turned backwards and they can't hold their pants up?

No
>I'm just garbage at greentexting
Tldr hot doctor busts up my tonsil up with forceps