ITT: We post movies which are reddit tier

ITT: We post movies which are reddit tier

You go first

t. Ivan

The Reddit Awakens

Unironically this. The movie isn't terrible, it's okay, but it is absolutely reflects the reddit sensibility that it was a return to form for Ridley even though he had directed Alienkino only a couple years previously

This, Dredd and The Raid are the holy trilogy of reddit-action-kino.

the worst offender

Dredd rules.

DUDE GIANT ROBOTS FIGHTING MONSTERS LMAO

All capeshit """""movies""""".

Sup Forums The Thread

the book is way

way

way

worse

LET'S HEAR IT FOR TIME MACHINE MODULUS

So, Reddit = Everything we don't like?

In every thread I've posted this movie it's been completely ignored

Here's a harder one: name a movie that ISN'T reddit tier

ur mom kid haha

Reddit = Shitty nostalgia pandering only directed at people who weren't actually alive for the shit they pine for and don't understand the real appeal, leading to stupid bullshit like Kung Fury getting made.

The Magnificent Butcher

>pic not related

>You killed my dog
>SO I WILL KILL YOUR ENTIRE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN IT
Pure fucking kino.

It's essentially capeshit.
Dredd and The Raid aren't comparable. Their protagonists are fairly understated considering, not part of this epic YEAH I'M THINKING HE'S BACK guild of super cool assassins with a code who listen to Marilyn Manson.

kys.

Pacific Rim is Kaiju

They both have their own problems though. The Raid is a long as fuck stunt-reel while Dredd is an unending procession of Dredd firing his gun and then having bad guys getting hit and falling down IN SLO-MO!

I don't think a movie can be mechanically Reddit, John Wick is tonally Reddit. Where the protagonist is an empty shell and they try so hard to make the audience think he's "an epic badass".

That's a fair call. But I'd still say that tonally Dredd and The Raid are arguably lower-key versions of the same stuff Wick is guilty of.

Takeshi Kitano is ours forever, as are all artists who sincerely want to die.