To my understanding, Sup Forums praises itself on being the place where bright, redpilled and disident minds congregate...

To my understanding, Sup Forums praises itself on being the place where bright, redpilled and disident minds congregate, so, can anyone explain why did Sup Forums gave all of it's support to a man that only exists to make Hillary Clinton more competent in comparison? How can a person with a self-proclamed high IQ believe that building a wall is a intelligent solution to the immigrant problem as opposed to sanctioning corrupt enterprises that employ them, and this is only an example.

Image kinda related, it's the only way to make these intellectuals pay attention to the thread.

you have to go back

This thread needs to go down the hall and to the left.

CRASHING THIS THREAD

build that fucking wall

you're stupid.

>having a ridiculously long and public history of lying about your governmental responsibilities is 'more competent' than being straightforward to the point of offense

'intellectuals'

>opposed to sanctioning corrupt enterprises that employ them
government sanctions only serve to promote working around sanctions. you have to build a welcoming environment for the specific type of business you want. this translates directly to 'white americans are going to have to start liking blue collar jobs again and stop believing in the everyone goes to college meme'

>Sup Forums praises itself on being the place where bright, redpilled and disident minds congregate
>can anyone explain why

Mexican intellectuals every time.

The wall just got 10 feet taller Paco.

a wall would work dude. look at the soviets in berlin. only a few people could escape.

Because sanctioning a body of people does exactly nothing unless those sanctions are realistically enforceable and worth the cost of enforcing. Your solution is actually more extreme than a wall, because it would require charging Americans with a criminal offense for so much as not sufficiently inquiring into the citizenship or visa duration status of any employee or contractor. This sort of uninformed rhetoric may fly on the Huffington Post, but did you actually expect it to work on real people who can reply?

I don't care how old she is now, I would do my utmost to impregnate Laura Ingram tbhq familia desu

Me too tbqhfam, something about her husky voice and contemptuous come-hither stare makes me want to give it to her every way possible.

>How can a person with a self-proclamed high IQ believe that building a wall is a intelligent solution to the immigrant problem as opposed to sanctioning corrupt enterprises that employ them, and this is only an example.

Fuck off Mexico, can't wait for you to get bombed.

Build that fucking wall

WITH NO SURVIVORS
BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL

>He thinks the Wall will be an actual wall

Think outside the taco, Paco.

You can't possibly believe this, come on now user, habe you ever thought of the costs of maintenance of the wall and the salaries of the guys policing it? If you pay them pennies they'll be bribed easily.

Didn't realize Cruz is so fat, no wonder he wears that suit.

WITH NO MEXICANS

>Maintenance of a 20 billion dollar concrete structure will be a significant expenditure when we spend 100 billion a year and rising to let them in

>Border patrol in the communities most affected will be bribed by people who are so desperate they'll work for 50 cents an hour as criminals in a foreign country

Do you even have a brain, or is it just a collection of Jon Oliver skits playing on repeat in your skull?

>Concern trolling about thr glorious God-Emperor
>From a Mexican

Nothing to see here, boys, move it along.

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL

>Mexican intellectuals

>sanctioning corrupt enterprises that employ them

That won't stop the criminals and rapists from violating our borders.

Your first mistake was thinking that Sup Forums posters have a high IQ.

The wall last language and time.. Its says don't fuck with us universally forever

>a man that only exists to make Hillary look good
I suppose Mexico only exists to build a wall.

There's been a huge spike in
>Mexican intellectuals
in the last few weeks, are you guys finally getting scared?