Violent liberals

Sup Forums
Why are Libtards getting so violent lately? Did someone cut their strogen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They realize they're being put into a corner as people are no longer blindly accepting all the shit they spew.

They realize they will lose.

Because conservashits are weak.

Because people on the wrong side of history in 2016 deserve to be victims.

Anyone hoping for a civil war? I mean libtards are very weak and have no guns. They will literally get BTFO.

A fucking potato

I think you need to be more specific here. Libtards? Maybe. For sure they're not American citizens. That should tell you everything you need to know.

>DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT

Leftards are always violent when they have superior numbers or face women. When not they always play victims and cry about emotions.

if anyone ever punches you at one of these things just immediately fall to the ground and start shaking as violently as you can and try faking foaming at the mouth if you can then suddenly fall stilll
at the very least you'll scare the living shit out of the person who hit you

Best case scenario you can fake brain damage and sue somebody

If the guy in the green shirt wanted he could have k.o the manlet cuck

They are illogical and ignorant, simple as that.

they know they have the system on their side.

Yeaaaaahhhh, whatever. We all know cuntservatives are weak. A liberal would slap him around the place. Just look at the recent trump rally. A little weak white conservashit ran away when confronted by a liberal.

>getting
The left has always been violent.

>They are illogical and ignorant, simple as that.
Also they have no American passport, or any rights of an American citizen for that matter.

VIOLENT LIBERAL EXTREMISTS

>liberalism as turned into a religion
>as always, heathen can only be silenced with threats and/or violence
>threats no longer work so they resort to violence

This is great! Once the mainstream find out how crazy the left is, they will move more right.

>Best case scenario you can fake brain damage and sue somebody

That shouldn't be too hard for most people here

You're just mad because some of your pesos are going toward the wall.

thats it, im a #trumpmissile now

It's funny how your post isn't genuine but I genuinely want to punch you.

>Weak cuntservatives detected

Most of the violence we've seen seems to be Hispanics and blacks. You're only going to see the biggest loons because most of us are minding our own business.

Talk shit, get hit. Support hate, get hated. Wake up for real you busta cucks. Stop supporting Trump

At least we don't have the antifa here.

Desperation

It's the last fight of the dog because they're starting to realize the reality that this country won't take anymore of their shit and they're about to be put down.

why are chihuahuas so aggressive?

No fights at the biker rally
#GunsSplatter

>mfw watching trump supporters get attacked on the street
It's like pottery

fpbp

relax, no one's after your lucky charms lepricuck

Fpbp

>Trump is racist he said that Mexicans are Violent

>Mexicans Go Violent and Chimpout

really paco?

>hurr durr why is this happening?
It's hilarious

>Coming from the country that got cucked by the English. The. Fucking. English.

>no fucking potato.

Manlet rage

Mob mentality with the backing of the lefty jew media.

>you said something that hurt my feelings
>fucking get them
>righty attacked

Media
>last night a heated exchange took place when a far right group were condemned for using hate speech

>The same country that brought the British empire to its knees at the height of its power
kek, can you even take on Australia?

Cuntservatives is kind of weak. I would stick to cuckservatives, doesn't break the word up as much.

That said, cuckservatives and libtards are both retarded, just vote with who you agree with, not based on what special club they're a part of. I hate that people who are out there being a part of the movement are getting beat up by thugs that outnumber them 15 to 1, but it just makes Trump look better in the end. Their pain is not in vain.

fucking this. I'd love to see a chimpout at an Trump NRA rally.

Every time we do they lose embarrassingly, they can't even beat a few emus.

Because It's a Awwooovement with libtards being on the wrong side and all.

Because they know Trump supporters and white nationalists are cunts.

You self righteous fools. Modern liberals make me fucking sick.

Kek

All I know is when this shit finally boils the fuck over and we get full blown violence I want to see the footage of the lefties getting BTFO and nothing would make me happier than seeing the police let it happen.

>CAN'T EVEN GROW POTATOES SOMETIMES
how does it feel to be more retarded than a nigger? At least a nigger can till a field

Is that why we vouch to redistribute other people's money?....oh wait. Liberals are weak little pussies. We are the better people and try to avoid your antics.

>Stay woke smash dat mf lyke button free lil boopboop he ain't do sheeeeeit mup dip do didduh ooga booga mufugga bix nood

Why would we? We like each other.

They just to be purged from the gene pool

>lately
Paco communists and their puppets have always been violent

They're just "le epic shitposters XDDD u mad bro???" Don't let them get to you.

>Can't even fight for their freedom
You had to suck French and Spanish cock so they would fight for you. Holy kek

ayy thumbss upp mah nigga preach fr 100 100 100

This. Probably close to 100 million dead in the last 100 years.

Nah. Self righteous is what Trump is. Fuck that guy, and fuck you for buying into his bullshit.

don't forget the hessian mercs. also don't forget that at the end of it all, we were and are the leading global superpower and the center of attention.

and you're still not even white

I'm curious, what will Sup Forums do if Clinton is elected?

no, that's just how commiefornia is, and places near the border.

Or you could hit them back you cuck

Finally find out what that parallel universe shit is all about. I've always wanted to meet opposite-me, I bet he's a cuck

>you will never be this cucked
feels good

CIVIL WAR IS HAPPENING

This is going to be one interesting fucking summer on Sup Forums.

Me too, those would be some excellent headlines.

With any hope we'll have a race/ideology war in the streets before 2020.

Americans ran and his while the true men were out fighting. You people are a disgrace. Also, you're a global power not a superpower. If Russia moves a finger you people piss yourselves.

Trump supporters in San Jose were violently attacked by terroristic "Diversity".

Now reverse the races.

What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall.

Please build that wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

EXPAT GO HOME

Im done. I'm a #Kasichmissile now

t. Spuddy.

>Hit them back
>DID JUST IN VIOLENT DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ARE TERRORISTS
>Lefties mob your house
>Kill your family in the name of illegals
>It gets a two second blurb on the news and they paint it as your fault

Yeah you sure showed them

Good enough to get hit in the face and not even retaliate? You Chumpcucks set a real alpha example, lemme tell ya. Keep building that wall around reality as the rest of the world laughs at you, and figures out ways to ostricize your ilk

>preach tolerance
>be the most intolerant

which is it faggot?

>begging for a "god-emperor" to fix your shitty life
>not cucked
Pick one

>implying the "continentals" did not include everyone from every country on our side
we wouldn't have had enough people if it was just the foreigners, ya dip.

also,
>if Russia panics, the world dies
>if the US panics, the world dies
that's what it means to be a SUPERPOWER. Maybe if you can get a man on the moon you'll know someday

So is there video's of this?

Says the guy from a country that's doesn't even matter if it's a country. You're basically England.

The fact that Ireland declared themselves an independent state is hilarious. Like for what?

Also, Muslims up your ass..:) u mad?

no they are third worlders doing what people from third world cultures do. They are the best evidence the we need to stop immigration

You aren't a superpower if someone could easily decimate your military. kek, even China is on par with you.

>implying Sup Forums will do anything
though i hope atleast one or two towns chimpout tbqh

>hit back
WAHH EVIL RIGHT WINGERS ARE ATTACKING INNOCENT PEOPLE OF COLOR

>don't hit back
LMAO FUCKING PUSSY RIGHT WINGERS AFRAID TO HIT BACK

My life is fine, Paco. It's yours that I want to see destroyed.

Ethanol was used as a rocket fuel so it might be easier for them than you think.

They're apologists for fucking Islamic terrorists. It's not that big of a stretch for them to turn to terrorism themselves.

Liberals:
Violence against all those who don't share my world view.

ISIS:
Violence against all those who do not share my world view.

You have over 2000 mosques while we only have 2. kek

>hit in the face and not even retaliate
entertain that thought for a moment
suddenly the media pays 100% attention to the story
"RACIST NAZI TRUMP SUPPORTER ABSOLUTELY BRUTALIZES INNOCENT JALAPENO PICKER"

I think it'll be when the election results are released. This election is super polarized, in three different directions. My prediction is Hilary steals the election, the Bernouts chimp out, and after a month, maybe less, the Trump supporters and other sane people respond.

>mfw I had to look up if they were a part of the UK and a part of NATO
they're less than relevant

nobody could decimate our military you retard. Name one Navy that has command of the entire world that isn't the US. and that's just the Navy

They are a part of the day care generation.

their mommies dropped them off at day care, where they were left to compete for the attention of 1-3 women taking care of 10 children. these people are acting out for attention (also cause many are mentally ill)

I think she'll win, now don't me wrong I'll be voting for Trump, but she'll still somehow win. Then things will just edge closer to the cliff. More Mexicans and more Middle East immigration.

Because the Right generally are liberals who actually believe in tolerance and the right for people to say, think or do things for themselves. The irony is totally lost on the Left because if it wasn't they would be Right.

The other half of that is that the Left constantly attack people (physically and virtually) and can't be attack back because of above and because they'll actually be punished (which is odd considering the racist whitey is the one running things and they don't seem to ever prosecute the Left, who would be the enemy). Sooner or later though they'll wish they hadn't, it's inevitable.

The left has always been like this though.

Want to know how I know you're a nigger?

god i hope thats not true
i can't take four more years of the status quo

I'm going to need a full pic.

Whats your opinion on chicanos?
Can you really consider them true Mexicans even though THEY were not born in mexico.

they're mexican

Stock up, brother

Trump isn't tolerant. Hes close minded and selectively target-minded. He plays on what he knows will get certain attention, and rolls with it. Hes brought racists out of their shells and has riled up repressed hate in people. That's why he's attention demagogue.

Good people don't like that shit, so you better expect that everyone is willing to fight for their way of life. It's not just you against the world, numbnuts. It's the whole world at once. To work together and coexist without violence, we need to be open minded in the first place. And like I said, Trump is not open minded. Go figure