Pick an Asian cutie, tell me what you'd do with her and I'll post more :)

Pick an Asian cutie, tell me what you'd do with her and I'll post more :)

roll

Want Qian?

newsflash: Asia is alot bigger than China, Korea, and Japan.

I want to ram my cock down her throat and cum all over her face

Tell me all about it

This is the weirdest fetish ever. It's like you exclusively like sub 6/10 chinks

My God she's pretty

she has such a cute innocent face. i want her dressed in something slutty, on her knees. grabbing her hair and roughly fucking her throat.

after i came all over her, i'd take a pic and send it to her family. so they know what a little whore she is.

And then? You're done with her?

With that said, 17, 18, 7,9

Are the best ones prolly

Which one would you fuck first?

22 Jamie

Walk up behind her in a loud bar and punch her in the kidney. Then when she falls down start stomping her skull in

I don't like that kind of violence

5 - Her face with a pair of pliers and pull as hard as you can until a chunk rips off. Then just keep ripping off pieces until she's just a skull

rollllll

13 Serena

Pin her down with your knees, keeping her arms down, then wrap a plastic bag around her head and hold her down while she suffocates.

Then dump her off at her mother's house nude

god no, i'd make her my little personal fuck toy

i'd take her out in public on a leash, short little skirts, no panties. my cum dripping down her leg.

Tell me all the things you'd make her do for you

I choose the bag of potatos

Depends on their bods, but that order listed prolly

So let's start with Min, what would you do with her?

i'd take her shopping, fuck her or make her suck me off in the dressing room.

i'd make her finger herself at restaurants, on buses, in cabs. i want her to feel totally exposed and vulnerable.

i want her begging me to stop, i want her to feel ashamed every time, but to much of a horny slut to stop.

i want her getting wet at just the thought of someone seeing her

And then how will you "play" with her?

take her home, hands bound above her head. her wearing just stockings and high heels. flogging her little ass. making her beg for more as she whimpers with each stroke.

then i'd finger her till she cums, then let her suck those fingers as i bend her over and fuck her ass till i cum deep inside of her.

Are you gonna leave her as a cum dump?

Jump to the next one, not as good looking as pic in op

Shu
Rough bondage

How about Shu then?

Tell all about this bondage ;)

rollerion

Bend over a bar, wrists to ankles, o gag in her mouth and a plug in her ass. Have my way then wheel her out in public. Somewhere like her school or place of work for even more humiliation.

What else are you gonna do with cute little Shu?

Bet her moms fine as fuck so get her too, same deal but fix a strap on to Shu and bind her mounting her mom.

> asian
> cutie

pick one. OK, post some cuties.

Then?

roll

Get bored. Probably go after Jenn next

How would you fuck Jennica?

Vacuum bed with a vibrator in her puss. I’d hang her on a wall with a remote to control the vibe when I want a show.

tie susie up and invite some friends over to bukkake that bitch

Can you give me a description of tina