A challenge

What is the first year, counting backwards from 2016, where you have not seen a single movie made in that year?

You must have seen at least one film from start to finish for it to count, not just part of one. Look back through release lists to make sure, and it's an anonymous image board, there is no point in lying about it.

rephrase the question

I haven't seen a film in the same year it was made since '13

2016, a true shitshow

How would you know, you haven't seen anything.

Starting from 2016 and working backwards, find the first year of film that you haven't seen a single film that was released that year.

CHECK.
FUCKING.
MATE.

Later than I expected. I should probably work on that. I have seen films in the years under it until 1941, but for some reason 1956 got skipped over.

1960 according to the french equivalent of letterboxd

Movies? i completely stopped at 2015.

I attempted to watch a few shows, but usually drop them after the first episode when i notice some filler, hack predictible writting or sneaky propaganda.
I dunno, i am too smart for this shit.

Black mirror is pretty great though.

By watching the trailers.

>You must have seen at least one film from start to finish for it to count, not just part of one

get the fuck out of here you old cunt.

I am 26.

I think OP means you have to have watched it during its release year.

He said "made in that year", not seen in that year.

1946. Don't really understand how you could not get back in that neighborhood, you can coast forever just on super famous blockbusters and Disney films. Like have people really not seen stuff like Ben Hur or The King and I or Rear Window?

1970. I had Willy Wonka in 1971, missed 1970, and the next was You Only Live Twice (1967).

I'll be honest, I don't even think there's anything from 1970 I would want to spend the time watching.

bump

No, tardlips. Otherwise he wouldve said whats the oldest movie youve watched