Alright Sup Forums hypothetically speaking here...

Alright Sup Forums hypothetically speaking here. What would be easier if I was traveling from say Louisiana to Tennessee and would be in Tennessee for 1 week; smuggle weed with me or attempt to buy weed out in Tennessee? If the weed is tightly sealed and put away, what would I have to worry about while on the road. Let me know what you think....

nice try fbi

Just be yourself

Watch out for the 70mph drug sniffing dogs friendo :^)

Lol "smuggle"

dickhead cops and state troopers
if ur white and going the speed limit u should be good

if you get caught moving weed across state lines you're fucked. if you get caught buying weed you're not that fucked.

you're more likely to be caught buying weed than moving it though. My advice is to be without weed for a week.

Store it inside rectum.
Pack with opened beef jerky so if dogs snarl and shred ass, cops know it was for jerky plug and not jrugs.

Just don't smoke for a week...

Ehhh it depends. Prices can be fucked up in Tennessee. If you can keep the smell down and not do anything to draw attention to yourself you should be fine. Not giving probable cause is the number one way to not get searched. Be safe

>Store it inside rectum.
>Pack with opened beef jerky so if dogs snarl and shred ass, cops know it was for jerky plug and not jrugs.

better yet, use pork rectums.

You're driving with weed to TN?
Keep it up on the dash... as long as you're not swerving, no cop'll fuck with you for the 6 hour drive

How about you just get some tobacco and roll a cig

Wait a sec.. Are you black? because that's a game changer.

the easiest would be to stop being addicted to weed and get your fucking life together.

>i can't even go one week without smoking
kys

Put the weed in your pocket and drive around like the rest of us.

protip dont carry more then you can swallow so in the odd case you are pulled over during the pull you can swallow what you got and just for safe bet keep gum next to your stash so if cop noticed you put something in your mouth you can say it was just a piece of gum to go along with that dont drive when its dark as you are more likely to see dui points if you are carrying more then you can eat pray that you dont get caught in TN any amount can land you 6 months easy lots of old style republicans here lastly dont carry a piece take wraps and buy a a small amount of tobacco now if you are planning to carry more then you can eat go to wall mart buy 4 or 8 pack of masion jars and besure your hands are clean before storeing your weed in them usually means grab the weed with a Walmart bag place in the jar tighten the jar with your hand a well sealed masion jar should buy you 4 hours after 4 hours stop somewhere and replace the jar just kinda leave it at a rest stop or whatever

Take the product with you, zip lock bag, in a bother bag filled with coffee beans, hide it very well in your vehicle, follow all traffic rules. Be a bootlicker if pulled over

never touch the weed then something else without first cleaning your hands with soap been through a dui point with a dog once in NC with a mason jar about 2 hours in and dog dident pick it up now that could be pure luck or my parinoid method worked ill never know cause i quit that nasty shit unless you buy from a business like in CO there is no telling who touched that shit your smokein or what chemicals they used

As long as you don't have any warrants out for your arrest, or you obey traffic laws and don't drive like a fucktard you'll be fine. They police won't have any reason to fuck with you. There's not even any checkpoints on State borders or anything dude. You're completely overthinking it. In the event you DO get pulled over though, keep your shit in an airtight container. If the cop doesn't smell anything he'll have no reasonable suspicion to search your car for weed. Don't smoke any in your car either. If your car smells like weed at all, air it out and give it a good thorough cleaning till the smell comes out. And keep your fucking cool. Don't get nervous cause they'll pick that up as you having something to hide. Then you will be searched and fucked.

If you can't follow this shit to there letter, don't fucking do it at all, cause you will fuck up.

Protip: If you dont want to get in trouble, dont break the fucking law.

Weed is for niggers, dont be a nigger.

Damn, ever heard of commas and periods?