I must confess i'm sexually aroused by my sister. She has some of the biggest and softest boobs ever

I must confess i'm sexually aroused by my sister. She has some of the biggest and softest boobs ever.

Not her, but could be.

Well, AMA !

Bump ?

gotta give us something more to work with OP. pics or stories about what you've seen or some shit.

send a pic of her

Use protection. Having a niece or nephew that looks a LOT like you gets awkward once they start asking questions.

Well, she's a deep sleeper. So, there's two things i already did ...

I gently, softly put my hand on her breast. She did'nt woke up. I rubbed a little too feel, beneath the cloth, the softest area, i asumed would be aureola.

Needless to say my heart was pounding harder than it had never had, and would ever. My throat was dry as a desert.

I did so for five minutes, before starting to pinch where i tought the nipple was.
And it was !
So by repeatitively pinching softly, i made it hard.

I noticed afterward i spent thity minutes in this "business"

take pics of her naked for later and put them here

When sleeping alone, she usually is topless. (In my story, we shared a room in a hotel) When we were still leaving in the same place, she usually slept with the windows open.
Everytime i knew my mother was not awake, I crept by the balcony to her room. I was not always lucky, but she did sometimes slept on her bask, chest fully revealed.

>When sleeping alone, she usually is topless

we know you've taken pics OP. share them.

No, I didn't had a smartphone by then.

join this discord channel for no reason code: es6bW

how old were you both at the time?

she was 16 and i was 19.

how old is she now?

same case. and would not think for a second if i had a chance to impregnate her. in her prom dress here

sister sex is the hottest sex there is

Have you tried anything ?

(TROLL THREAD)

got kik? i got some shit to say, damn

My 16 yo cousin gave me a blow job when I was 13. Her 10yo sister was there watching. Fast forward 10 years, the 10 yo invited me to her first sorority party at college. I thought I was just there to provide a "safe" date. When were were alone she told me she have never stopped thinking about my cock and the blow job. I fucked her brains out.

gimme snap?
a little as i could not to damage relationship

Could you write it down, here ?

what?

i only got kik, snapchat doesn't work for no goddam reason

TanTrundell

The little you did try ?

You don't have a sister.
Fuck off

sorry, same for kik for me. maybe we can communicate through throwaway mail like guerilla mail

yeah whatever works, i'm hard af

how many of this thread are we going to get this hour

well, talked with her about incest relationships, her feelings, when we joke i use sexual innuendo, several times tried to "accidetaly" get catched while changing or walking out of shower stuff like that. only to find out she is sickened by that

[email protected]

tell me when you sent me something

emailed you

did too

Pic/webm or GTFO