I love them titties

I love them titties.

To restore to a previous time point, start the System Restore Wizard in System Tools.

any more of her

You don't have to count on the automatic creation of restore points. You can open System Restore at any time and simply select Create a restore point. Consider doing this before making changes that might not trigger an automatic restore point, such as directly editing the Registry.

System Restore is turned on by default and uses some of your disk space to save information on restore points. To turn System Restore off or change the disk space usage, right-click Computer or This PC and select Properties, and then click the System protection link in the Tasks lists. On the System Protection tab, click the Configure button to change System Restore configuration settings (see Figure 15-38).

Nice, very informative. Tell me more about system restore points. Got any advice for defragmentation?

What tool enables you to modify which programs start when Windows 7 starts?

What tool enables you to modify which programs start when Windows 8.1 starts?

From below

What does System Information do?

What tool enables you to correct a corrupted Windows operating system by reverting your computer to a previous state?

What is Data Execution Prevention (DEP)?

If you install a driver on your system and it causes problems, which tool can you use to roll back to a previous driver?

When performing automatic updates, Windows 7 uses which feature to download additional updates for other Microsoft products?

Joan recently bought a new gamepad and used the Add a Device wizard to install it, but still won't work. What should she do next?

What tool is used in Mac OS X to perform full system backups?

What feature included in Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 allows you to regularly back up your important files and folders?

CHAPTER 16
WORKING WITH THE COMMAND-LINE INTERFACE
In this chapter, you will learn how to
Explain the operation fo the command-line interface in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Manipulate files from the command line
Execute fundamental commands from the Windows command line
Execute fundamental commands from the Mac OS X and Linux Terminal

Whenever I teach a class of new techs and we get to the section on working with the command line, I'm invariably met with a chorus of moans and a barrage of questions and statements like "Why do we need to learn this old stuff?" and "Is is ritualistic hazing appropriate in an IT class?"

more windows tips I'm diamonds

For techs who master the interface, the command line provides a powerful, quick, and flexible tool for working on a computer. Learning that interface and understanding how to make it work is not only useful, but also necessary for all techs who want to go beyond baby-tech status. You simply cannot work on modern computers without knowing the command line! I'm not the only one who thinks this way. The CompTIA A+ 220-902 certification exam tests you on a variety command-line commands, both in Windows and Linux, for doing everything from renaming a file to rebuilding a system file.

If you're interested in moving beyond Windows and into other operating systems such as Linux, you'll find that pretty much all of the serious work is done at a command prompt. Even Mac OS X supports a command prompt.

The command prompt is popular for three reasons. First, if you know what you're doing, you can do most jobs more quickly by typing a text command than by clicking through a graphical user interface (GUI). Second, a command-line interface (CLI) doesn't take much operating system firepower, so it's the natural choice for jobs where you don't need or don't want a full-blown GUI for an OS. Third, text commands take very little bandwidth when sent across the network to another system.

So, are you sold on the idea of the command prompt? Good! This chapter gives you a tour of the Windows and Linux command-line interfaces, explaining how they work and what's happening behind the scenes. You'll learn the concepts and master essential commands, and then you'll work with files and folders. A good tactic for absorbing the material in this chapter is to try out each command or bit of information as it's presented. If you have some experience working with a command prompt, many of these commands should be familiar to you. If the command line is completely new to you, please take the red pill and join me as we step into the matrix.