Is it true they're looking for a new actor to play Wolverine?

Is it true they're looking for a new actor to play Wolverine?

If only there was someone literally perfect for the role.........

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square-cube_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what drugs is that cunt on to be so shredded

Protein shakes

hes a manlet. manlets can achieve natty god tier physiques at the cost of height

>hes a manlet. manlets can achieve natty god tier physiques at the cost of height
Source

finally a good reason to be a manlet

#manletandproud

isnt wolverine supposed to be a manlet?

I thought they were going to bring in X-23

Yes. Wolverine is mexican after all

He's Canadian but close enough

Wolverine is like 5'4" in comics so...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square-cube_law

>falling for the workout meme
wew

Are there even any broad, muscular guys that short who can act decently? I don't even think I've met one irl before

Are you retarded? Manlets can lift half as much as tall people and look twice as shredded because they're smaller. They have less surface area of muscle to improve upon, so it gets done faster.

What takes a manlet 6 months takes a tall person a year and a half. The difference being the tall person will be able to lift twice as much weight.

Regardless of his height (definitely a manlet) any woman of any race would give anything to spend one night with him. Like how do minorities compete when white men can reach god tier aesthetics?

5 scoops

>that comic

Holy fuck, nicely crafted bait

Also I just finished my choc mint protein shake, fucking delicious

>jews
>white
lel nice one JIDF

distribution of mass becomes much weirder the taller you get. a manlet can achieve washboard abs easier than a big guy can (without steroids or HGH)
im not saying he wouldnt be a good fit for wolverine, i dont know why you think that. i was just answering that user's question

Nice try D'shaun

what are the cutoff point for a person to be a manlet?

6'1-6'2

>His surname, "Efron" (אפרון), is an Ashkenazi Jewish surname, taken from a Biblical place name

5'9" and shorter

It's 4 years too late to fall for the meme for me
I remember that comic triggering so many people on /fit/ a few years back

memers on Sup Forums will say anything under 6'0 is manlet. i dont agree with that at all. i would say under 5'9 is manlet. i dont talk shit about manlets though. i dont think height is that important, and as ive already said they have the advantage of building a god tier physique more easily

That's because /fit/ is /r9k/ with weights.

They're insecure.

Everyone knows Ashkenazi jews were whites who got tricked into the jew meme user... I mean nazi is right in the name

There is no point in doing something like that because Jackman is Wolverine. They cant just recast the character because no one will take it serious. Wolverine is done for for at least 10 years. Jackman simply was the perfect person to play Wolverine, more perfect than any other capeshit cast before or after. You cant just replace him. People dont even see him anymore, they just see Wolverino. No other capeshit actor comes even remotely close to that.

>5'9" and shorter

>slav mongol rapebabbies
>white
top wew

6'10, because I guarantee you that there are more manlet in this world who are 6'0 and above than there are manlets who are shorter than that. Being a manlet has nothing to do with you height but the way you act because of it. If youre tall and tiptoe in pictures then it shows that eventhough being tall you put a ridiculous amount of value on your height and are an insecure piece of shit.

I don't know which part you think I'm meming about or which direction you think I should take it

Normies are fickle, if we get a Wolverine in the MCU you'll see them drop Jackman like shit.

>No other capeshit actor comes even remotely close to that.
RDJ as Iron Man and Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool.

That's doable natty in 6 months dude

/fit/ originally got me into lifting almost 5 years ago. It wasn't so bad back then, or at least I didn't notice. Inspired me with a lot of self determination I didn't have prior to that, so I'm thankful for the sticky if nothing else.

those are some tiny hands

Not if you enjoy beer and fats

HAHAHAHAHA

You are so fucking full of shit

Why is he Orange?

LMAO he looks like Trump

The actual wolverine is 5'3" and weighs 300 lbs.

Neither is on the same level. RDJ I can somewhat buy, but comparing Reynolds to them is just an insult in itself. Not only did he play the character in no more than 1 movie, he also wears a mask for the vast, vast, vast majority of the movie. The reason why Jackman and RDJ match their characters so well are the looks, Reynolds could be replaced by any funny voice and no one would notice a difference.

Aren't they making Wolverine a literal afro having teenage negress wunderkind?

Reynolds played Deadpool in two movies, to be fair.

No, that's Iron Man's replacement.

Wolverine has his clone daughter replace him. He also has an evil clone son.

In all seriousness, don't even bother with current Marvel comics. They're chasing a new audience that doesn't buy comics and only shares out of context panels and pages.

There are so many short girls that top out at 5' 1" anything even remotely taller than them is enough to warrant attention. There's no such thing as a manlet to any girl worth attention.

Jackman is Wolverine, even to normies.

For christ's sake he went from "spent a few months in the gym" to "ripped as fuck" for that role.

never skip manletlegs day

probably testosterone injections

What's so funny? That's my height

C'MON

he'd be a perfect Namor

he is a sick cunt mate. you mirin?

>Being a manlet has nothing to do with you height
4'8" detected.

Danny Devito with steroids

as a gym rat I was blown away with how fuckin vascular and full he looked in DoFP. Dude was definitely on dat dere extracurriculars

HAHAHAHAHA

That's his 'publicist height.'

Zac will never be a tough guy. He still looks like a kid, just that he's on roids now.

What's so funny?

They need a REAL manlet to play Puck in Alpha Flight.

Plenty of genetic studies out there that show Ashkenazi Jews are still over 90% levantine genes, that being still mostly original Hebrews. The Khazar thing isn't even a real thing.

DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE

HERE IS LOGAN WITH JEAN

lmao no legs

Don't do drugs, kids.

It's supposed to reflect his nickname. Wolverines are apparently small, but very ferocious creatures.

Ayyyyy that's right.

Fuck him man. It's not fucking fair

>a new actor
It's gonna be an actress, bub. We've entered truly dark times.

>both supposedly 5'8
>zac is much taller

Test

He claimed on social media that his physique was completely "natural". Since test is produced naturally in our bodies, people can't really say he's a liar.

I need to suckle on Daddario's Mammarios.

there's absolutely zero reason for anyone in entertainment to remain natty. Doesn't matter what he said.

Joe Rogan should be Wolverine and they should let him ad lib whenever he wants. Can't be a pussy PG13 Wolverine though.

>t. manlet

not sure if small pupils bc of flashes or opiates

kek I thought that was mila kuniz. horrible pic of daddario

>be 6'2"
>introduce 5'8" guy to the word manlet as i use it to talk shit
>he laughs, assuming it applies to guys who are like 5'2"
I didn't have the heart to tell him

What's the difference?

it's colder where he came from.

>skipping arm day

No, not even.

hahahahaha

If you actually use the word irl, your power level will show completely

pupils are meant to be larger on opiates tho

Anavar.

>you have directly attacked my insecurity
>prepare to be called a midget

Pedro is 5'11...

Nothing. Easily attainable doing SS and GOMAD for 6-8 months.

Who cares if you skip leg day? Put on some pants and no one will know.

Kit seems fine. has popularity, a manlet, not pretty like efron.

it fits.

>tfw 5' 11.65''
>I always say I'm 6'0

>mountain
>not a manlet
guy with tattoos is haftors height

>tfw 6'3.75
>claim I'm 6'2
>wear shoes with lifts

I'm doing my part to help manlets finally learn

This board is retardedly obsessed with height.