sex doll thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exdoll.com/product-57.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any webm?

MORE OF THIS

Which doll is this?

shes thicc thas for shure

Yeah why is OP blueballing us like that, whos ass does that belong to?

no u

Dollguy, are you here? It's Shaun. Please check your discord. It's important

What happened shaun

You are always idle. Now you're offline, it may just be me being paranoid, but I have to ask, are we good?

He's probably sick of you being a fag all the time.

Hope he's alright

Who are you?

Classy

Me too. I'm kind of worried.

Probably just asleep or something, don't over think it

He is always idle all of the time. He says he leaves his computer on. Then again, he said he was having electrical problems due to intense wind the other day. I hope he's okay and not upset with me or anything.

Probably just the electrical problems then, don't stress yourself too harsh

Any diaper pics?

Wht did you do user? Did you push his buttons?

DAMN IT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT DOLL IS IN THE OP

Thanks for the reassurance. Not being sarcastic. I appreciate it.

No, I just have really bad anxiety and trust issues and am always worried people are mad at me. It's probably nothing though, as we were talking a few hours ago and I sent him some pictures he said he found funny. Like this one.

Hilarious
That's funny, and glad I could help. Wasn't being sarcastic either.

sexy little elf

Doll im thinking bout grabbing

she'd be perfect without the massive tits

Tits were like perfect bullet trains love em I go back and forth with small or big tits

What's with the filename?

where is this from?

Nothing's with it, that's what the file is named.

So you don't think that dollguy is scum?

DS145- with a NinaE head

or are you asking about the costume?

i loled

was asking about the doll, outfit is sexy though

No, otherwise I wouldn't keep a tab to a sexdoll thread open

Dont be a fag
Take pantyshots pls

Have u heard from ur friend yet?

you did it for the ass?

tasty booty

why do not you upload a photo fucking her ass furiosli

No, unfortunately. Just checked the Washington state weather. There's nothing extreme. Just a bit cloudy. Just messaged him on discord, on the bright side, I didn't get a visit from Clyde. I fucking hate Clyde. Clyde should shove a salt covered foot of red hot rebar with rusty razor blades welded on up his ass. Fuck Clyde.

I honestly debate getting that THICC doll from all the dank maydays but don’t know if I’m ready to make that final plunge into forever alone yet

This one?

Yeah

god damm man i want one of Sylvie

I'd say get it anyways. Fucker is like 106 pounds though or something like that.

real pussy is better, just pay some sluts.

i tried fucking it once, its mostly just for show on this one. no texture, tight hole, and shallow

there is a sale atm, if your down for a big doll that weights 100lbs, now is the time. i think its going for 2100 over on reallovesexdolls. mfg price is normally 2800

not really my type though

She eats it all under her troath ??

Where can you buy this doll? Do you own a bunch of different wigs/eye colors?

Can you explain to me the process of buying something like this? Shipping times, customs problems, delivery etc?

english, do you speak it

I have a bunch of wigs, only one set of eyes though. These eyeholes dont like being messed with.

i bought from dsdoll.us, but ordered an option available on their sister site exdoll.
Depending on what mfg you go with, you will either fill out an online form with what options you want, or contact their sales directly. Mine took about 4weeks from start to delivery, it usually takes a two weeks for them to make the doll depending on their backlog, and then a week or two for shipping. Delays on shipping can include customs

im back and forth atm, so if just keep it bumped and ill reply

This one, correct? exdoll.com/product-57.html

I guess you said it sort of lacks in the sexing department, was sexing it a major motivation in buying it (resulting in a bit of a let down) or did you just like the look of it and wanted to mess around with it?

Do you own any different dolls?

>women in general

Thats the one, but i ordered with slightly smaller tits(that particular option is the 145, i got the 145-). It doesnt lack in the sexing, its just the ass thats weak. The pussy is very useable and i like the insert, despite it being a bit worse aesthetically than a built-in

I bought it as a progression from onaholes and a smaller doll i had. I also grabbed a EXlite to give me an idea on how big i wanted to go.

you get it

That is a perfect example of why some people should never be armed.

tell us more how the guy satisfied with his life is likely to shoot anything but paper

nice garand. Keep the lewd elf doll pics comming.

im waiting user

Please see a Psychiatrist.

> without
because of
ftfy

Dude. Laugh a little.
You got a peek inside the fantasy bunker, on fantasy island.

Do you have fucking maxi pads for your sex doll?

the only one who seems to be imbalanced user

riiight?

seems i cant into typing, missed the "you are"

Is scary

mmmkay

any more fucking pics

I wont get one till they make them maisie size

only a few, its rather hard to do both at the same time

well user, your in luck

give me her measurements and ill find you the nearest approx

and it would have to have Maisie's face of couse and a self lubrucating rectum

the self lubricating rectum may be an issue, but custom heads run about 1k, so completely doable