Any doctor fag here? What the fucking hell is wrong with my shit?

Any doctor fag here? What the fucking hell is wrong with my shit?

Bump. I need help anons

You're supposed to flush it you fucktard.

your bleeding from an ulcer

or the stud that mounted your asshole last night was too rough

I cant get help if i flush it. Im worried.

You might have an intestinal ulcer, and it might be a symptom of cancer if the pic's not bait. You should definitely get it checked out if it keeps happening.

How long've you been shitting blood?

After a close examination, I have deduced that your shit is red.

Paramedic here, that much bright red blood means that you have a bleed in your intestine and need to go to the hospital.It is likely small and close to your rectum ie not life threatening. But... you need to see a doctor now as it could be the sign of a small tear that could get large or something more serious.

Last night was my first time

It's probably from an anal fissure from you being a faggot and taking cocks that are too big up your ass.

Eating a shit load of beets?

Did you eat cheap red velvet cake on Valentine's day?

Honest question; why would you ever think this is the right place to ask something like this

Take some fiber tablets. Or just eat hella more veggies. It's most likely a lack of fiber in your diet

how often do you shit OP?

Not sure about the second one. Im sure my ass was well salivated before penetration.

I’m kind of in the same boat as op. Sometimes when I poop, I wipe and it’s blood. I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve been wiping to hard, or if there’s a tear somewhere. This has been going on for at least 5 years.

I get anal fissures often. No homo, but I've been on a pretty strict diet that hasn't included a ton of fiber. Shits happen about once every other day, and they're hard as a rock. Looks about like that. Does it hurt when you shit?

Medfag here. The fact that it's bright red blood tells you that the bleed is near to the anus, so it's likely a hemorrhoid or an anal fissure. Once isn't much to worry about, since hemorrhoids or fissures are often harmless and resolve on their own. You might have blood in your stool for three or four days. If it's persistent beyond that, or if the bleeding becomes more profuse, you should seek medical attention, as it could be something more serious. Also, it's likely not cancer, since that typically appears as black fecal matter quite often and has many other symptoms besides bleeding associated with it.

eat any beets lately?

This was for a couple years though. Now I take some shit softener that has pretty much kept me regular once a day and nice soft shits.

Colon cancer, see a doctor. Type stage I symptom, can be cured if you get it treated right away.

Bitch, how fucking dumb are you? Solid, long turds that sink are a clear sign that OP is getting fiber. If you don't know something you just look stupid when you talk about it.

Colon cancer shows up as dark shit, not bright red.

You have hemorrhoids, welcome to adulthood.

It hurts a lot and now i feel my ass burning

Medfag here as well
Like people are saying, bright blood means it is likely not deep in your asshole meaning its probably not that bad (unless you are constantly shitting blood, then go to the ER now.)

You could have eaten something weird like beets or other heavily dyed foods that will cause your shit to look bloody. Hemorrhoids will cause blood but it would have to be a bad one for that much blood. Safe bet would be to go to the hospital if it keeps happening. You will go in for an occult blood screen where you basically shit and they go test it to see if its actively bleeding and they will go from there. Or you should just buy a gastric occult blood kit with guiac paper online if you don't want fucked by hospital faggotry. I realize colon cancer would show a darker red but I wouldn't bet my ass-health based on slight color differences of blood in my shit, theres a few different factors that would affect that.

TL;DR
Could be dye from food, hemorrhoids or some shit, or cancer. See a doc mate.

too bad the answer wasnt more lube, but thanks anons you helped this fag a lot.

>OCCULT blood screen
this nigga is a witch doctor

Yeah, that's an anal fissure.

This is morgellons disease and is very serious.