Carl gonna be the end boss can't wait.

negan raping him will make him evil

He's a str pure.

No, Rick will
This will become Carl's story.

>Negan
more like Negar, amirite xD

he's a big guy

reminder that Maggie falls in love with Negan and they raise the baby together.

>You don't scare easy. I love that!
Hmm what does he mean?

>no one cared who I was until I picked up the bat

how will they spin this for the normies?

>mfw normies think Negan is the "bad guy"
>mfw normies saying they "can't wait until Rick kills this bastard this season"

Let me show you how it's done, kid:
RIDDLE ME THIS
RIDDLE ME THAT
WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG, BAD BAT?

then who was bad guy

Us.
We are truly AMC's The Walking Deadâ„¢

I laughed pretty hard in that season opener when he said 'screwing' and that was the big meme for months before he showed up. How come they can show him smashing peoples skulls in but he can't say fuck?

No they don't?

but they do

>Rick getting old, Carl has more of a leadership role
>Starts getting evil, rumors of him raping women, indiscriminately killing people
>Rick and Carl's people split, Rick ends up having to go to war against Carl
>Carl kills him, comic ends with Rick's people nervously congregating in Carl's camp
>Last panel is Carl turning around to greet them and saying some Negan esque "fuckity fuck" line

>mfw anybody thinks the show won't cater to normies and have Rick kill Negan with the axe and say some forced one-liner along the lines of "here's your axe"

Because if kids are going to imitate what they see on tv, it should involve dead kids

>Rick kills Negan on-screen in the season finale
>blood everywhere, the Rick pulls the hatchet from Negan's skull and screams to the heavens
>he wakes up in a cold sweat
>"You didn't really think it would be that easy did you Rick? Just kill the big bad guy and live happily ever after? Doesn't work that way Rick"
>pans up to Negan unbuckling his pants
>"I'm going to enjoy this Rick"
>roll credits

>Rick is older
>After the Whiperers hes become spurned
>kills incoming groups for supplies to feed his growing group after a farm famine
>Carl being older sees it has to end
>breaks off of Ricks group
>Joins with a now sane and nicer Negan
>They shoot him in the head
>turns out it was a slight miss
>put in a medically induced coma
>the world is now fixed thanks to Negan and Carl, at least a large part is
>he awakes from his coma
>the end

>How come they can show him smashing peoples skulls in but he can't say fuck?
Because AMC

Chris Stucko is that you?

you realize the title from the start was never about the zombies right?

>Here's your axe!
>ace lodges in Negans brain
>he's still alive
>"uuuuhhhghhhh hatchet?"
>Rick swings again killing Negan

Pottery.

Nick would own him

Yeah it was just a more blatant way or doing what Romero did in his films.

Ironically Romero thinks this show is shit.

>that fucking face

Governor vs Negan. Ultimate Battle!!!!
Who wins?

>hatchet....I'll f-find you....

governor is an emo faggot

You know they won't kill Negan though. He's exactly like he is in the comic, even more charismatic actually since he's JDM instead of a cramped panel in a comic.

Yeah a funnybook has never made me laugh harder. It's the best ending to an issue ever. I hope in the show they recreate that panel for an ending to an episode. Fucking hell I love Negan.

>mfw girlfriend tried to force me to watch this garbage show after 1st season which was ok
>mfw I've read great comic instead
>mfw she wants revenge for Glenn af
>mfw I know that Negan is best character and will not die at all
>mfw I can torture her with possible next moves in the show and she know it

It's much more compelling than Mad Men. Or are you actually a girl in a lesbian relationship?

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

this made me mad

>Mad Men
>Look it's the late 50's/early 60's
>Remember when we used to slap children upside the head, and advertise cigarettes publicly
>This is accepted as drama in the 21st century
>"lol we make munny off ignorant shocked librals"
>Madmen the Show

BASED
A
S
E
D

neegan and carl fall in love.

More like Negan falls in love but Carl was just using him as an emotional tampon. Ladyboys are heartless.

>now I am Negan

does anyone else think he looks like a lil bitch

Yeah but to be fair I'm overweight, short, and non-white

>powerful
>Uses a bat

Kek

yes, us comic nerds know the true story, am i right?

7x07 will be based. Looking forward to the Negan/Carl dynamic being introduced. Can't wait for the tumblr feminist tears as well when the harem shows up.

I'm more amped for 704 especially since it's extended. It's gonna be fun as hell.

I'm hyped for it too. Same with the MSF, which is gonna be very gutsy.

Honestly, I just want more Negan on-screen.

He makes for the best reaction images

...I don't want to like Negan, but this was pretty cool.

Everybody likes Negan

Because fucking is more dangerous than breaking skulls tfw! Make america great again and break Trump's skull...hell you can break Hillary's too...i'm sure she'd have some hysterical laugh on the first hit, like a puppet dysfunction.

hahaha

I read that in JDM voice

He was out of breath after whiling on one guy. He's about as powerful as my 70 year old grandma. He also spews cringe-inducing one-liners.

He stuck all his points in Strength and Constitution, none in intelligence.

As a comic reader, I laugh EVERY TIME at those fucking normies. My girlfriend is convinced that negan will be killed with his own bat.

>rooting for the protagonist
unconceivable

So I am guessing Enid will be cuc-ked in Sophia's place?

inconceivable

>harem
>go easy on her
>we don't rape

Negan is moe

To be perfectly candid with you, OP, I'm surprised it matters enough to warrant even sixty responses.

>he thinks that TV will cater to comic book nerds instead of normies
Even comic book industry don't care about you anymore.

the walking dead is the most watched show in the world

Just wait

If Negan being raped to death with his own bat will give them more rattings they won't hesitate even for a moment. Face it nerd: normies don't read comics.

Negan is fucking top tier character and I'll watch this shitshow just for his scenes.
You're right, probably. But what will they do then? Negan is the only reason why comic is still awesome. This show was trash after second season and finally can have someone interesting to watch. It's better have lots of future great episodes than one which normies will love.

>I don't keep my finger on the pulse of the crew behind the show but LET ME tell YOU what they will do!
No, go fuck yourself. Jeffrey Dean Morgan has a good chance at outliving Andrew Lincoln.

>It's better have lots of future great episodes than one which normies will love.
It doesn't matter if the episodes will be great. It matters if ratings will be good. And who brings in ratings? Normies and only normies do.

So you don't read the comics? Ok you have no input to give since you have no idea why it was such a big deal putting Negan in the show in the first place. These fucks are going out of their way to make the blurays full Hard R yet you're telling me they're going to get rid of him? You're ignorant. Negan is the brand's golden by. By the end of this year every normie fag will suck Negan's cock. Scott Gimple is above petty revenge fulfillment.

Not powerful at all. He doesn't need to be. He is smart, charismatic and his people WANT him in power. He projects power on both allies and enemies just like he should. He is ruthless but not enough for people to get desperate.

But it's like having great ratings for one episode and without Negan future episodes will have low af ratings. But with Negan ratings will be high everytime.

This show went through some of the most boring story arcs in television history with literally nothing happening for weeks. You're acting like the show writers are constantly trying to create insane twists and turns around every corner to keep the audience interested, when in reality, Glenn's death has been the first real unexpected death since the time that old dude died way back in season 2.

I could kick his ass even if he had the bat. srs don't expect you to belief.

Negan's strength doesn't lie in his body, that is pretty much useless for a leader. It lies in his brain.

The problem with Negan is, nothing we seen so far indicates that he actually can rally all these men behind him.

Hes cocky and capable, but not really charismatic...atleast not in a way that ALL these hardened men follow him WITHOUT question.

Hes not particularly strong nor intelligent.

>GoT

>"Hatch THIS Negan"

You know he doesn't operate alone right? Seems like you don't get how mafias work.You sound like a woman who can't grasp the concept of loyalty.

Good one rickfag, this is all false

Loyalty isn't something that just happens. You need to earn it. And by the way:
>mafia
>loyalty

Loyalty is earned with power or promise of power. Mafia has families behind them. What Negan has? He's just a guy.

>implying that weak one liners and struggling to kill one guy with a bat won't make you pledge your undying loyalty to a dude.

>loyalty
>his NWO is based on sole concept of "GIMME SHIT OR I KILL YA"

Wow, what a genius leader he is!

So because they don't show how the Saviors formed you're assuming in TWD loyalty to Negan "just happened"? Really seems like you want to bitch to bitch. And yes crime families have loyalty. Fuck if it was just some chicken run then crime bosses would get replaced every other week. Having a right hand man is important. He no doubt has a hierarchy. I can't hash why you would think people would mindlessly backstab.

>You know he doesn't operate alone right?
That's the problem. He doesn't look like someone who would be able to make all those men to not only follow him but do so without not a single one of them figuring out that if he just kills him, he can be a leader.

I'm being baited aren't I? There really can't be this many retards all at once that don't understand how gangs work.

Rick doesn't look like someone who would be able to do shit. And yet he does. Since Negan is not crying bitch, he does it even better. His leadership keep all these man fed and safe inside the walls. (they can't be safe outside by obvious reasons)

Did you miss the part where he caved two people skulls in, in front of all his men in some kind of sick tribal performance?

Idk about you but that act he put on would definitely inspire loyalty from his followers through fear

Pay more attention, if u miss this stuff i

His power level is over 9000.

It's not just "loyalty". It's the fact that people benefit from their leader being their leader. Power isn't taken, fuck it isn't even given. Its lent. He just doesn't look or act like someone who would be able to keep all that power.

Herro. Meesa Neegan!

He failed to kill both with one hit and for his "suck my nuts" dying breath he could muster just a really lame joke.