Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSportsJunky1/status/866096128097476608
youtu.be/X2q5RDZex3U?t=29s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real thread right here

heeminder

requesting theslice.jpg

anybody got a lead on what he might have meant?

Well i just finished serving a 24 hour ban for some shit I posted in a hockey fan but I don't know if you remember me but I'm the leaf who was here yesterday who just signed up to fight pass. Even though I couldn't post I had a VERY nice day watching Glory and Invicta with you guys. I am very impressed with fite past, I signed up for a year but there is enough content for 10 years. Anyways I look forward to watching more live events with /heem/ and from time to time I will post random screenshots of fights I'm watching. I was going to post a picture of a glory ring girl, and then maybe a picture of the mayor of Den Bosch but anyways I thought /heem/ would enjoy this pic better.

Well, cya later.

ya okay adan whatever you say bud

Honestly Invicta is still doing a great job even with a semi-stinker tonight. They can't throw their spicier fighters like Anderson and Cyborg on every card and they've been dealing with constant roster poaching for ages. It's amazing they can make it work at all.

>t.manlet

Roxanne literally saved Invicta tonight

my new waifu

Vrooom vrooom

/Famous/ bless my dudes

I still can't believe that. Only the 3rd KO win of her entire career.

She even has glasses eh

i've seen this three times now but i haven't seen the actual late KO

I'm 6'1" and I'm a grown man, I'd kick your ass dude
>tfw minimal OPs are back
OP doesn't matter but still, it's nice

If USADA were around in the 90s would there be a UFC today?

Sorry no one used your thread, don't take it personally.

He deserved it, those late shots were blatant and damaging

probably we still got a NFL and NBA and those monkeys were roiding since the 70s

The Mayor of Den Bosch showcasing his mistress, pulling her best Ivanka impression.

Tell me about Roxanne.

Why does she wear the glasses?

name this file

>trying to make a meme out of a retarded person

Sad!

mattschaub.jpg

sorry i meant

>Brianschaub.png

Jessica's a bit slow, but I don't think she's retarded, mate.

>RouseypostUFC

Agnieszka

how to cut the weight? remove all excessive chromosomes

His gut is like the stock market

they have an extra chromosome dumbass

Theoretically I find it arousing to be beat up by one of these hot MMA women but I don't know how I'd react once they started punching me. I feel like I'd end up destroying them once I became angered. But if they want to stradle me and give me a couple punches i'm fucking down.

>. I feel like I'd end up destroying them once I became angered

for me, it's rico verhoeven

Your assumption that I wouldn't be able to take an MMA girl arouses me.

I feel like I'd end up destroying them once I became angered

>I feel like I'd end up destroying them once I became angered

Mma is such a fucking joke

fucking fat, why is this stupid bitch so fat i mean it'd be one thing if she was just some regular girl who let herself go but she's supposed to be a fucking athlete.

>that pic
what the fuck?

>ywn be rico

agnieszka a ugly

her face is 9/10

He's not a champion material

She's darn cute but those ugly tats ruin her for me.

>tfw this place really is your friend simulator
>tfw another weekend gone

>once I became angered
>I feel like
>I'd end up destroying them

thoughts in this man /heem/?

who is a big fan of woodley here

I thought he won't lose to anybody after the war he's been through with Lawler in their second fight. But unfortunately he got bitch destroyed instead and run away to shittator to wrestlefuck cans.

usada bless

he meant that he has a high attack level and they will have no hit points after he uses an attack

What the fuck is going on here? That nigger looked like he was seeing beyond the veil.

>land full force sucker punch completely flush
>doesn't even knock the other guy down

this guy doesn't deserve to be a corner

...man

here's the full thing

twitter.com/TheSportsJunky1/status/866096128097476608

shot after the bell wasn't even that late t.b.h., even on the slow mo

aldo on mendes was more egregious than that

Every women mma fighters ugly and dumb and every "fans-cuckolds" of wmma should punished for pervertism and masturbation

Which MMA figher could beat Shaq in a fight?

Would you?

There's something irresistible about a woman who loves what she does and is very good at it.

I want to play with her belly button

>Fugly wimmins
>5 rounds picks in vaginas
>No KO
so EXCITING

tanned Florida JJ is nice
Pale polish goblin JJ not so nice
it's a yes from me dawg

Calm down

agreed

Can someone make one of those "I have two personalities: The nicest guy you'll ever meet..." memes with Michael Bisping and Left Hook Larry?

TRULY ONE OF US

sounds pretty lame desu, try reddit

What is the worst and best base for MMA?
I would say the worst is Judo taekwondo. The best is wrestling.

You do know that judo is just wrestling in a suit, ya?

*ezequiel chokes you*

(You)

Reminder that UFC 1 proved what's the best art for MMA.

I'll book a flight to Stockholm right now and come and hip throw you through a glass window

>le give up to a jab man

based

>The Gracie's create the UFC
>Hand pick the participants and make sure they're all strikers while your guy is the only grappler
>Dude GJJ is the best lmao (always Gracie Jiu-Jitsu - never Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu)
>Harold Howard reveals he's a ju-jitsu expert and a grappler also in his pre-fight interview
>Royce literally pulls out in fear of being exposed
>Wrestlers are finally able to take part in the UFC and dominate from then on

The Gracie's are pieces of shit desu. Especially when you add in all the sly shit they did before and after all this. Ultimate self promoters with no honour except to themselves.

youtu.be/X2q5RDZex3U?t=29s

he means he knew he couldnt anyone in the top 5 so he went to the B leagues to become a champion of the also rans

In an interview Dan Severn said that during his fight with Royce he looked at Helio Gracie and he raised the towel to throw it in but then he dropped it and Dan said he couldn't believe that he would let him kill Royce just to save face. It's terrible how they fed Royce to the wolves like that while they knew Rickson was the bigger and more competent fighter.

Helio is a super villain of martial arts.

I thought he was going to handcuff him at the end

lmao what a little bitch

>If Rickson is 500-0 then I'm 5000-0
Helio was based desu

>In an interview Dan Severn said that during his fight with Royce he looked at Helio Gracie and he raised the towel to throw it in but then he dropped it and Dan said he couldn't believe that he would let him kill Royce just to save face.
sounds like samurai mentality to me.

After the Reebok deal expires, will UFC partner up will BIG BALLER BRAND?

>Helio leaves no doubt about his position. "I consider that homosexuality is an aberration of nature."
>He provokes impetigo in proponents of political correctness. ...."A woman is only independent if she has a cowardly man".
>It is estimated that the enormous clan of Helio Gracie, the sole living patriarch of the family, today with 88 years old, reaches the mark of 150 people. "I don't know even half of them."
>"On one occasion I was convinced that a citizen was looking at me strangely at the ball. I approached him closely and asked if he was a fag. From that moment he looked at me as if he saw me for the first time and I perceived that he was a clown"
>"I can say that I've never had sex with a woman without the purpose of reproduction. I also taught that to my sons and various grand-sons. Never were fags When I was younger I could have had a big succession of women, I was considered a national celebrity, and all young girls were interested in me. I would give them a little kiss, a hug, go around with them but I wouldn't go too far. I always had will power.. When they wanted to get more heavy, I would quickly ask them if they wanted to have my children, because for me that was all I wanted were children. That stopped them right away [laughs]."
>"I have nothing but approval for sex and love between two people who want to do it.. But sex for the sake of sex is an unnecessary expenditure of energy. The worst things is to have sex without fulfilling nature's purpose. In other words, sex is the instrument of procreation. I had a sister who was a nun [Mary, 85 years old] who lived in the Congregation of Our Lady of Sion, in São Paulo. That infuriated me. I would have preferred that she had been a bum. To complete her mission on earth as a women. What does it serve to be a virgin? A women with breasts, ovaries, who was born normally, should have children. Not to do it goes against nature."
Beyond based.

Haha I'm so heterosexual you guys

the Gracies wanted their brand of martial arts to be the defacto standard around the world and were well aware of the price of failure. If one of their own must be sacrificed to ensure the family legacy, so be it

>doesn't like homosexuality
>liked hugging and dominating sweaty men on the ground

really made me think