Just got grilled for 30 minutes because I went out for ten minutes to buy a sandwich...

Just got grilled for 30 minutes because I went out for ten minutes to buy a sandwich. Honestly Sup Forums how the fuck do you put up with women ? I'm thinking of just finding a cute trap.

Why didn't you get her a sandwich as well you selfish prick? Honestly don't blame her for losing her shit at you.

Just post all the dudes you want without some bullshit pretense. Why are people so afraid to just be gay?

Welcome to Trap Central, OP. The butt lovers will be here shortly

Let's not even address the fact that I'm having to BUY a fucking sandwich with this bitch in the house.

Op is a liar and also a closeted faggots.

Your girl must be pretty terrible to have literally turned you gay.

We get it. You had to buy a sandwich because you lack the ability to make one. Really you should be glad that your girl's bull lent you the money to buy one in the first place.

Traps are worse than women. Some women are normal people. Traps are 100% mentally ill.

>just got grilled for 30 mins

the only way that happened is if you're some beta cuck that stood there and actually took 30 mins of shit from your girl over a sandwich, tell her to stfu or ignore that bitch and enjoy your sandwich

>has gf
>sucks penor
>women wtf
Just kys so the rest of us dont get the bill for your AIDS medication

sounds like OP is the bitch in that relationship.

Damn why is bitch 20 did..?

> my gf is a bitch
> i think i like dick now

Break up with her dude, kick her out if she lives with you. Honestly, over a fucking sandwich? You deserve better.

She does it because you put up with it. gtfo

Sounds like she suspects it was an ass sandwich, full of poop... Cause you're gay....., also faggot

Post her nudes

>girlfriend gets mad because you bought a sandwich
>actually stand getting yelled at for 30 min over a stupid thing
>instead of resolving the issue goes to Sup Forums and bitch about it
>thinks women are the problem and that traps will fix the issue
>mfw

Duct tape

Don't care, would rather suck a mile of cock than listen to her describe to me everything that the cats done today one more time. I'm a huge cum guzzling faggot, I'm never touching another vagoo again, it's not worth the effort. I will have to sustain myself on boi-pussy and /gif/.

Demonstrate to her with the sandwich the proper way to fellate a dick.

Pics or it didnt happen