I am eating at Culver's in Scottsdale AZ right now. Decide what I should do now b?

I am eating at Culver's in Scottsdale AZ right now. Decide what I should do now b?

whip out peepee post results.

Go a little bit further up Shea and eat at Portillo's also.

Just did.... no one cares ... just like the rest of my life. RIP

Eat 4 pints of ice cream

drive to Nogales and suck as many mexican dicks as you can in 1 hour. then tell us how many that was.

It’s called custard you uncultured swine.

I'm lactos intolerant. Also I can't spell aperntly.

You know, I kinda want to do that but I'm almost out of gas and the will to live

>I'm almost out of gas and the will to live

Go walking down the street shouting "DEATH TO ALL MEXICANS" as loud as you can. That whole living thing won't be a problem much longer.

Go into bathroom. Shit in urinal. Then go back out into lobby and complain loudly to no one in particular about the how some motherfucker shit in one of the urinals.

No excuses. Post results

Yell as loud as you can

Fry in dickhole

I am now in the bathroom down the street at a gas sation.

Stomp shitter off wall

The inability to do an upperdecker here is shameful.

Reroll

I agree

This

get some cheapm and toss it down on the floor and proclaim how alpha and godly you are whilst giving a large fucking alpha screech which can beb heard from my dark room. dont be a puss my man, do someting buig you fuciking mariconflakes

Femanon here, post face pix and i’ll show tits. Also from az. Went to school in scottsdale.

Order cheese curds, put on triple bacon butterburger, eat and thank me later.

Get in the trash and look for dirty diapers.
Get diapers.
????
Profit

Bust them titties out

Shove ketchup smeared fries up your nose, go to counter and complain loudly that the french fries are unsatisfactory.

I'm out side pinnacle highschool right now bitch. Come show tits in person if you are alpha enough.

Turn 360 degrees and walk out of there, go to What-a-Burger, and get that honey butter chicken and biscuit sandwich.

I'm sorry I don't go to what-a-burger. I'm not into taking dudes out into the desert and skull fucking this while on pcp

Show face first ;) How much you wanna bet I know you?

I used to have a roommate that worked at Culver’s who never let me have a discount.

What highschool did you go to?

>I used to have a roommate that worked at Culver’s who never let me have a discount.

You should beat that cunt's ass.

Fucking shit ass boulder creek. Graduated awhile ago.

Oh so your dirt ass ugly. You can keep ur gross ass nudes to your self

bitch i’d beg to differ. i’d say you’re the ugly one not wanting to post a face over some perky ass titties. do it faggot

i do agree most of the bitches at boulder creek were dirty ugly cumsluts with daddy issues, that’s why i didn’t fuck with any of them

this

Sike nigga

See yu normies l8tr

TITS or GTFO

show tits or kindly find the nearest exit

TITS TITS TITS

Just kidding I know you're actually a homo

Here I am. Now show them mammary glands.

she gone nikka

No one is ever really gone ... from a certain point of view

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK FACE IS THAT????

Finish it, punch the table as hard as you can and scream as loud as possible. THIS SAUCE IS TOO SPICY I NEED TO SIP SOME COLD SYRUP.

rob a bank using food