Is this the worst episode of classic Simpsons?

is this the worst episode of classic Simpsons?

Is this the worst thread of classic Sup Forumsirgins?

>realize I don't spend much time with my kids
>want them to know I can still have fun
>get them out of school to go to major concert
>watching the bands
>having a good time
>put on my reggae hat, i'm a big Bob Marley and Peter Tosh fan
>some snotty punks turn to me
>''Wow fuck off narc, we are trying to have fun, go away you fucking narc! NARC!''

I felt dumb as a kid not understanding why everybody was angry at Homer for wearing the Rastafarian hat, but even now I don't really get it.

Cultural appropriation

Lisa the Vegetarian is the worst of the entire show.

He was an old guy in a polo shirt and jeans wearing a Rasta hat. That screams "I DON'T BELONG" and made them think he was a narc (undercover cop). But really, Homer is just stupid and trying too hard to fit in.

What's your damage? That episode is hilarious

>Don't eat beef. >:(
>Eat deer. :)

The Christmas episode with Katy Perry at the end was the worst I've ever seen.

>Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins
>Homer Simpson, smiling politely

That's just a good joke.

Homer is wearing blue slacks, not jeans.

That and the "are you being sarcastic" exchange are the only good jokes of the entire episode.

Seriously.

>Cypress Hill and the London Symphony Orchestra
>Rover Hendrix
>Walk-in humidor

Looks like you've never heard of, the Food Chain.

Yep, just two good jokes.

You're a moron that episode is kino

Some people count season 10 as the "classic era". Maybe it's because it's the last Phil Hartman season, I'm guessing

If s10 is indeed classic, then the worst classic Simpsons episode is The Old man and the c student. Complain about the Principal and the pauper all you want, this is the one that actually destroyed Skinner's character. He gave Bart of all people a showcase, which is unusually dim for his character, and later punches Springy-Homer in the face for what Bart did, which is retarded and out of character?

Also, Jack lalanne's cameo is cringy and pointless. This episode felt like it could've been a touching Bart/Grandpa story, but it instead wasted time on mind numbing antics and a lame Titanic parody

FUCK OFF REDDIT

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK

OFF

I kind of remember the "sarcastic" remark but I don't remember the rest of the joke.

It's definitely not the best episode but it's still mostly decent. There were some other funny moments, like Homer citing all of those shitty bands from the 70s that he thinks are still cool like Grand Funk Railroad. Also, the Peter Frampton bit was funny.

I get that it was another step in the direction of the show using celebrity guests as ad spots, essentially, but this episode definitely still proves that they were still willing to take the piss out of the guests, even if they went pretty light on them.

Something like:
>There's that cannonball guy. He's cool.
>Are you being sarcastic, dude?
>...I don't even know anymore.

That 5-second bit is probably more memorable to me than anything else in the episode.

>it's a Reddit insult

Leave this board, moron.

Hahaha

Yes, that was really funny.

Also, the apathetic swaying during the credits was pretty funny.

My bad, thanks

Sup Forums doesn't know Grand Funk? The wild shirtless lyrics of Mark Farner? The bong-rattling bass of Mel Schacher? The competent drumwork of Don Brewer? Oh, man!

Homer Simpson smiling politely is a classic line

I'm Your Captain is still cool fuck off nerds

i thought he grabbed it because its some 60s era hippy stoner looking thing as a reference to his age.

>Billy smashing pumpkins
>I'm Homer smiling politely.

*wiggum sings "jammin"*

All the Lisa episodes we're horrible.

I Love Lisa and Lisa vs Malibu Stacy are GOAT episodes though.

>Lisa's Substitute

>Homer does literally nothing wrong the entire episode.
>Apologizes anyways because deep in his heart he knows Lisa is his brilliant daughter.
>She only says she was wrong 'too'.

What exactly did he do wrong? Not clear space for her shitty tomato soup at his barbecue?

Lisa get's fucked by Peter and Meg Griffin was fucking GOAT

I want to get fucked by that actor with the suit on.

A man can dream.

shut up i love this song

I've watched just about every episode of classic Simpsons because of how amazing I keep hearing it is and honestly I think the show really isn't as good as everyone says it is.

A lot of the jokes meet the bare minimum of what you could CALL a joke, so many of them are just obvious observations or references to other things. It's either that or the writers try too hard to make the jokes cryptic/"clever" while completely failing at the "funny" part. Like, it might have been hilarious in the 90s but I just don't buy the Simpsons' lasting power that people claim it has.

Don't have a cow, man.

walk-in humidor has always been at the top of my list of things to buy if I'm ever disgustingly rich

How is Lisa clever exactly? She jus repeats the feminist libcuck vegetarian shit some other people tell her

she's smart enough to not be an animal murderer like you

>t. vegan cuck

>t. gluten and lactose intolerant cuck

>lactose
YOU MEAN ANIMAL SLAVERY?

Nope, pick related is.

I can think of dozens of memorable moments from Homerpalooza but there's nothing remotely funny or impactful on the series in Dancin' Homer.

>And heeeeere coooooome the pretzels
>A barrage of pretzels is now hitting Whitey Ford, knocking him unconscious
>This is uh... this is a black day for baseball

So many funnier Simpsons baseball moments.

It's proof Simpsons has always been trash.

>one episode is proof that the entire show is bad

I've always thought this episode was pretty relaxing to watch. The pacing of it is really different to a lot of other episodes. I remember it being more depressing, than funny.

Simpsons is a bad show.

Wish I could just fast forward like 60 years or so so that the millenials who praise "le golden age" or any season of Simpsons to die out so that people stop praising this shit show

kek
classic Simpsons are pure gold

You forgot to call the user you replied to a redditor

It was the beginning of Lisa beginning to get really annoying, but the episode was still funny.

test

Simpsons was never good.

Simpsons made gen X look like a bunch of pricks.

It started the trend of every Lisa episode being about her acting like a proto SJW cunt.

I never thought about it before. Makes him seem so much trashier.

Was Homer The Vigilante the most underrated classic Simpsons episode?

Go back to russia!

The reggae joke was funny

Nah, it's the one where Bart uses a spy camera to take a picture of Homer dancing with a stripper, Marge gets mad and kicks him out of the house because he was "taking advantage of woman"

Literately the episode before that was the one where Marge cheats on homer with her bowling teacher

No. Billy Corgan was Smashing Pumpkins while Homer Simpson was smiling politely.

Capitol Cities most naked females! They're not even wearing a smile!

Nah, Miracle on Evergreen Terrace is.

Seriously, name an episode (from both classic and zombie simpsons) that is as mean spirited as this. And its not mean spirited in a humorous way.

Go back to russia!

Same here. Its a weird episode

What season is that episode from? I remember it being pretty bad, but I thought it was from season 9+

i think its season 9

This episode was traumatic as fuck.

>tumblrina
simpons did everything first.

Marge Be Not Proud

That is if you don't count the clipshows and confine golden era as 4-8.