Tell us the wierd shit that your gf or wives have done. Or that they are into

Tell us the wierd shit that your gf or wives have done. Or that they are into

Starting off with mine (pic unrelated), 29 year old wife had sex with a 62 year old guy that she worked with

Bump for interest?

My old girl friend had sex with her husband for about 15 years until she finally left him for me.

>showering with gf
>she starts laughing
>"hahahaha I'm peeing on you"
>look down
>she's pissing on my thigh
>we're both grownups and she's laughing her ass off about peeing on my leg in shower

She's weird as fuck.

Kek I love your wife, we should exchange partners

keeper

I do this to my gf and I laugh so much, she acts pissed but I don't care

Huh?

>talked to me
>dated me
>fucked me
>stayed with me for 3 years

weird shit

She has a rape fetish and when we have sex she screams and cries and begs me to stop (we have a safe word she never uses it) it makes me feel weird afterwards and sometimes after we're done she recoil if I go to touch her

She also loves painal she likes when we're having sex if I take it out her pussy and ram it in her ass

Did he shit on her?

>acts pissed
*on

My girlfriend absolutely loves to be throatfucked.
Like on her back, head over the side of the bed, letting me go as hard and deep as I want.
But when it comes to her pussy - she's super sensitive.

I'm also the first guy she's been with in awhile. She's had dudes before, but went entirely lesbian for a few years. Says she would be down for a threesome, but only if its someone I've fucked before... which strikes me as weird.

time to lie your way into a 3 wAY

not that i know of ha

I showed her what I used to do as a kid.
>grab tip of foreskin
>hold it closed
>start peeing
>pee goes between dick head and foreskin creating a pee bubble
>let it go and it bursts pee all over the place

She laughed at that too and then grabbed my dick and told me to start peeing because she wanted to do it. I think she just has a pee fetish.

My ex once told me that she had sex with her cousin, but I never was able to verify that it ever happened, he lived out of state. Not that i would have asked him but just to see their chemisty

epic. tell us more.
also pics?

hey i thought i was the only one

LUCKY

bump

Found an old diary my wife kept. Favorite entry talked about sucking off her best friends younger brothers at the same time.

My girlfriend's only fetish is necrophilia.

How old were they?

As a black guy I always get called for bbc wife’s. I mean I’m in a bar drinking a nice scotch watching the game and some white nerdy looking assholes comes up and says hey umm my wife wants to do this for her so so... sooner or later I’m balls deep in bitches. I feel empty inside after I bust a nut and while doing the bitch. I do it becuase if I don’t someone else...

She lives in Boston?

Are you EVER approached by not-white couples?

Their first blowjobs

cry me a river faggot