What /haunts/ you at night user? do you have a story you wish you could forget?

what /haunts/ you at night user? do you have a story you wish you could forget?

I'll tell you mine first
>roommate lurks the deep web
>tells me he came across a site that day
>cheese pizza
>kidnapped
>says he read they were deafened by a loud sound
>made blind by burning their retinas
>limbs had been amputated
>says they were pictures
>small limbless bodies harnessed and hanging from a ceiling
>still alive
>sold for sex

I've never told this to anyone. Whether or not I was told the truth, the thought haunts me whenever I see missing children posters on a bulletin board now

I don't really have a whole lot of personal stories but I'm a student and sometimes for part time work/a quick paycheck I work in a shitty environment and statistically speaking at least one person I work with has probably raped or stabbed someone so that always makes me feel a bit uneasy.

Something else which keeps me up at night sometimes is missing people/children. If you remember that guy Ariel Castro who had 3 women in his basement for like a decade, that obviously isn't an isolated thing. Pretty terrifying to think you're in bed drinking a cup of tea and somewhere in the world are people chained in the basement of an innocent looking house in the suburbs being raped and tortured everyday.

Also your roommate might be telling the truth but I feel like websites like this are not just something you can stumble upon on the deep web. I've come across some weird ass creepy sites but you need to know a password to proceed so either you need the connections in real life or know someone. I don't think sites like this are opened to the public. Hopefully he was full of shit but I don't doubt that some twisted shit happens.

That is an old creepypasta. I am surely not the only one remembering it from Sup Forums.

Doesn't matter. Still an interesting topic for a thread. Hoping more people contribute.

Valid. Sometimes the idea of my mortality keeps me awake. But in general I am a sound sleeper.

>cheese pizza

Troll tier shit. You're stupid for believing it

Yeah that too. In a way to be honest I really can't wait to die. I generally don't like this world and getting out of bed to go to school and work towards grad school is such a fucking chore. Not suicidal but if I could choose to not be born I'd jump at the opportunity in a heartbeat.

Pizza is made from cheese, dough and tomato sauce. Are you trying to say that pizza is a sentient being? Fucking dotard

my roommate didn't say cheese pizza fucktard this was told to me over five years ago

I am sorry to hear that. My suggestion is to gradually decrease analyzing - or rather surveilling and probing - your Self to the minimum you can maintain. That I found helpful.

I mean do not constantly analyze, observe and probe your Self.
Fuck, I need to go to sleep.

Your roommate is a liar

He’s most likely lying. That pasta is ancient.

Thanks I appreciate it

Not that this is all connected, but what keeps me up at night/drives my hatred and shame during the day include (but are not limited to):
>I never should have trusted that recruiter
>I should still be in Korea
>I should have DIED in Korea
>I shouldn't have majored the way I did
>I hate that I wasn't born differently
>I hate that my 'family and friends' are all abandoning me for reasons I can't fully explain or apparently even understand
>I never should have taken up studying Japanese
>I never should have taken that three-day trip to Japan; I should have just stayed in Korea and spent the money locally
>I also should have saved up and not fucked so many prostitutes
>I never should have trusted that academic adviser
>I'm sorry I can't be the son/nephew/cousin/brother/friend everyone wishes they had
>I never should have taken up this job

Sorry bro, that image is fucking with me too

I originally meant to post this (how I actually FEEL everyday), but the feels got to me.

Why should that haunt you? You don’t think that everything that could possibly happen is happening at this very moment right now? That’s life. Humanity has outgrown itself and, unfortunately, have survived past the point of nature being able to just start a fire and wipe them off.

I hope things get better for you bro. Start doing some of the shit you wanted or want to do for yourself

I hope I don't live to roughly 60

When I was in high school I lived in a typical rough and poor neighborhood. The area was also rural making most of the residents feel alone and purposeless.

In my senior year some young man in my neighborhood killed himself. He apparently hung himself in the shower with wire and lubricated the floor so he couldn't stand up. He did this while his mom was in the living room.

I remember watching the ambulance carrying his body and hearing the horrific sound of his mom screaming. I know this is Sup Forums and the concept of suicide is thrown like a causal joke but that experience truly scared me about the limits of human pain. I never knew that young man nor do I know what he went through but he was young.and it made me rethink how we look at mental illness. Also, gave me a form of respect for medics and some cops. Can't imagine the shit they see everyday.

Since then I've gone to funerals for family members and had a couple of people I know around me die, but I have never been affected by death like I was that day. I know the story isn't much but it stayed with me.

Not a day goes by where I don't contemplate suicide. I want to go back overseas for good (and possibly suicide there, but try to live and work), but I've already given myself a deadline (no pun intended) to off myself if I haven't achieved my dreams within 5 years after finishing Uni.

~4 years remain.

What are your dreams?

Sorry you had to see that shit Sup Forumsro but I think it's best to think of things in a humorous way because life is just one big movie anyway so just don't take it too seriously if you want to live happier after such traumatizing events.

how young?

the fact that I'm incel af and a loser
plus huge amount of shit I'm procrastinating on

ditto but fapping is also nice

not really

Leaving the country for good. Living and working abroad, and never coming back except for maybe my parents' funeral(s), and absolutely nothing else. I intend to die over there.

get a sex toy, trust me your dick wont tell the difference

Over where? What are your career goals?

yeah its somewhat notorious

At this point, almost anywhere (obviously not Sudan, but even Gabon's an option). Whether it's working in an office, digging ditches, or even picking bananas on a banana plantation in the Cambodian jungles, I don't care. I just want to leave and never come back.

Of course, something clerical would be ideal, considering I've got experience in that as well.

get a slut you can choke.. or a mascot maybe..