Hi Sup Forums, I'm a dragon goddess looking for a new servant. Anyone want to volunteer...

Hi Sup Forums, I'm a dragon goddess looking for a new servant. Anyone want to volunteer? Your reward will be very world class

why would you be looking for a servant when you just want someone to love you?

No thanks. I heard about the incident with the shota, the ball gag and the massive strapon. I just hope you have the decency to use lots of lube and give the kid some poppers

I mean, I'd love to serve a woman, but you're fictional.

I can just summon myself into the real world.

What are the starting wages and do you cover health and dental?

I need someone to do the dishes, my dishwasher broke. What? You thought I wanted a sex slave? I already have Shota

The starting are $7.00 an hour and I cover both

That was you? I mean... what are you talking about? I would never do that to Shota Kun!

Its cool. Everyone knows /ss/ is hot as all fuck. Just wanted to make sure you hit his boy g-spot,

well fuck yeah sign me up then i love being a house bitch

Fuck you where tohru

I had my other subordinates.... uh... take care of her
>Their fucking

Shit! WRONG MEME

ALL RIGHT! HE'S LOCKED IN A CAGE IN MY BASEMENT! HIS DIET ONLY CONSISTS OF MY BREAST MILK AND HE ACTS LIKE A DOG NOW!

No shame. What dragon goddess hasn't wanted to turn sweet innocent boy into her own personal fuck toy?

He kept turning me down! I had no choice!

Look on the bright side, now you get to mold him into your ideal playmate.

Adam Sandler? We don't allow shit to be dragged into this house

Still cute to hear him moan

>goddess
You where removed from that position, don't you remember? You have nothing to offer. And I don't care that we are from the same country.

Come again?

How's the pay

good,

Heh, I am not so easily swayed. I know what you have done to Shota. I need a real offer if I am going to be taking care of such a crazy house.

Brownies?

Sure. I am in. What do I need to do, how do I need to act, and how do I need to dress like?

Just clean the dishes and wear what you would usually wear

How do I become a dragon goddess?

How good, what would my average salary be

Scroll up

Listen Lucoa, you're hot and all but before I can bang any dragon I have to do this one first.

Are the humans from your world strong?, because in the anime they kill dragons like you.

Don't even joke about this OP or I'll call Luka to kick your ass man.

Elma is best

if you ain't gotta dick I'm out