I can’t believe I’m actually dying. I knew it was bad but I didn’t know it reached the stage it’s at...

I can’t believe I’m actually dying. I knew it was bad but I didn’t know it reached the stage it’s at. I think I’m most scared of what’s to come after. Will it just be black? Reincarnation? Is god actually real? Fuck man how will I tell my friends and family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfET8AaV9W0
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give Jesus a chance before it's too late. You still have time user.

It will not be black, or cold or worrisome in any way. It will be no different than before you were born. It's OK, we all go eventually.

The doctor gave me 3 months till my premature death. I never believed in god but now I’m actually wondering if he’s real

You lived in this world and had your time. Now you're about to go to his. Might want to give him a moment and just be honest.

>It's only day 18 of no fap Feb

No reason not to seek him out at this stage.

u sure?

After death. There is nothing. Your consciousness basically disappears, your mind and any feelings you have will cease to exist. It will be nothing but an endless black eternal void. You will be extinct.

Hey man, now is the time more than ever to think about God. Go to church and talk to some people there or maybe just read the bible. Make this last bit count.

Jack? Is that you? Or is you someone else?

It's like going extinct.

>>SPOILER ALERT

There is nothing after you die. You can stop worrying user.

Not jack.
I’ve always believed in reincarnation. Like maybe I’ll be reborn into a new time period, the future? The past? Maybe I’ll be reborn into a time period before humans discovered fire.

Name's not Jack, sorry if that dissapoints you.

Just take this verse, I hope it gives you some comfort.
Psalm 73:26, My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

All of us will die at some point, OP. At least you have the chance to say goodbye to all those you love and ask for forgiveness to those you did harm. Most of us won't have this chance. I guess we will go back to the state we were in before we where born. Void probably, but it wasn't so bad and therefore won't be.

What proof do you have that reincarnation is real? Why would you believe something there is not a single piece of evidence that backs up your belief.

>"If you believe in your heart that Jesus rose from the dead and confess with your mouth that he is Lord, you will be saved."

I found Jesus after ten years of occult shit, new age books, and a bit of everything else. What was most frustrating for me was that I wanted it to be complex and I hated that "just believe" was so simple.

Oh. I thought you were one of my friends who has leukemia. Anyways, I hope everything goes well for you, man. Make your last days on this planet worth it. Surround yourself with people you love and do the things you enjoy. Maybe set up some type of gofundme so you can complete your bucket list and not have to worry about money issues. I hope you had a good life man. See you in the next life.

youtube.com/watch?v=WfET8AaV9W0

What proof do you have that god exists?

I’m pretty sure our current existence is just something akin to a simulation. I’m almost positive that death is just a reboot into another part of the simulation. Believing this I have no fear. And there is actual scientific evidence to back up this hypothesis.

Holy shit are you me

yeah it feels shit at first, knowing you cant stop it, that your friends and family will sob over your grave at the funeral. but man from what ive seen and have been told, after death is the most amazing thing ever.

its like being on cloud99 for eternity, like as if your whole body has become cocaine incarnate and you are just floating through a never ending fever dream. the best part is that you've forgotten your shitty life from the past, your just part of the ether hive mind.

That’s completely possible.

I have a inoperable brain tumor. Have been having headaches for months and finally went to the doctors to learn the bad news , haven’t told my family or friends and don’t know how to go about doing so

Did you know that the last moments you spend on this earth will technically be the best ones you will ever have. Upon death the brain releases all of every last neurotransmitter (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, ect...), making you feel a wide range of emotions but ultimately making you, realistically, the happiest person in the world.

Hang in there user, say your goodbyes and rip the bandaid off nice and fast. Dont delay it and give your loved ones the opportunity to spend and appreciate every last minute with you. Write your will up and make sure you tell your parents you love them.

Who says death is the end? What the fuck does anyone know about death? Nobody has really been to the other side to see what awaits them so people who tell you it's just darkness are absolutely stupid.

Farewell user

Oh shi-

Underrated reply.

I honestly believe that although and despite of the way the human brain works, wich is through a chronoemogenic process (i.e. just a collection of memories, feelings, experiences which are a product of a chemo-emotional cause and effect), the soul/sub-conscious/anima/whatever-you-call-it performs on a daily basis a series of ritualistic "spheres of thought", each representing a specific colour or spectrum that dictates the overall behaviour of the human as a species.

These "spheres of thought" and these "colours/spectrum" are by themselves the quintessential (I am hessitant to use the word "things") for building up all the thoughts, and arguments, and thus are the basis of the human nature.

At this point, my friend, I have to clarify that this line of thought does not necessarily imply neither a religious, nor scientific overtone, but merely a simple explanation as to what are the reasons why this particular subject we are discussing tends to happen at this point of history.

if god is real in your case...
Hes an asshole
Why would you want to turn to such an evil being in your final moments on this earth?
If you really are gonna die spend this time with your friends and family.
Fuck God if he is gonna cause this suffering in your life and your family's life.

Watch/read/listen to Alan Watts

watch the first 10 mins of this bro. Has the answers and the proof youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0

This

Gather them up for a family meeting as soon as possible. Tell them it’s extremley urgent and you need to talk to them face to face as soon as possible. When they’re all gathered around, just tell them. That’s what I would do. I’m sorry this had to happen to you man.

I am he as you are he as you are me, and we are all together.....

I am the egg man, they are the egg men....
Goo goo goo joob!!

You should give Jesus a chance too. Just think about it, please.

Keep your cult to yourself

No can do, I hiope you find peace man.

You should give Zeus a chance too. Just think about it, please

Would this statement convince you?

Damn OP i almost wish I was you. I've wanted to die for so long. But then there's this little part of that's happy I don't have brain cancer. But there's a part of me that would be happy to have brain cancer. Really I'm good with either. 3 months, you better do everything you've ever wanted to. You get to die young and healthy, we should all be so lucky.

Not meant to convince or prove God exists by saying that, just trying to get him to consider it.

You could kill yourself within three months.

Other user, with honest question here:

Did you know about him before, or beause of that weird game called "Everything" ?

Personally I only knew about Alan Watts because of that stupid game, and I can tell you his speeches have changed my life for better. I've been suffering from depression and I can tell you that listening to Alan Watts has made me feel way better.

I have dreams about hell and the devil. It's nothing like a pit of fire, it's an area devoid of anything that can be called good. Pleasure stills exits there, but the overtone of dread and insanity is inescapable. Don't end up in hell OP, it is a fate worse than any torture on earth.

>Is god actually real?
Which god?
Which god?
Which god?
Which god?

Just cause you had a dream dose not prove hell is real and he shouldn't waste his time on some fairy tale

You're going to hell actually. Buy a scapular.

Nobody ever worshipped Zeus the way they worship the monotheistic God. You can't compare monotheism with polytheism user. Zeus was the representation of a power, not a Divine being that created order out of non existence by logic and word. Get out of your basement.

So you're openly admitting that your religion is all about fear of death.

Don't sit around like a cunt for the next three months driving yourself and your loved ones crazy with concern. Go out like an hero - like a 9/11 jumper, and put the world out of the misery of having you in it.

>I never believed in god but now I’m actually wondering if he’s real
Which god?

Seek who out?

Death isn't physical death, it's emotional death. Heart, mind, and spirit are all connected. Physical death is only a shadow of real death in Christianity.

So What? That is just a blanket statement

Of course it doesn't mean anything. It's a dream. But if hell is real, I think it would be something akin to that. Worse than any fate on earth. Devoid of anything Godly which we do not notice or take for granted until it's gone. If Gods real, hell certainly is as well.

Precisely. This is your future, OP, and the future of everyone else. Anyone who says otherwise is either a religious scammer or someone lacking the balls to face their own mortality.

Don't worry bud, ur brain will release a shiton of DMT and have the trip of your life , wont feel anything

>Hey man, now is the time more than ever to think about God
Which god?

Which god?

Will you take chemo to extend your life?

between eternal suffering via reincarnation and eternal nothingness, is there a third option?

No it does not mean hell is real.
There are many interpretations of christianity

This

Just because you believe in something doesn't mean you lack balls. Pretty sure that's a logical fallacy. Fuck off till you have a real argument.

>jabbering for jesus, the post

If I did not make it clear I apologize, I meant the God of the christian bible.

Hurry up, collect the infinity stones, that makes you inmortal.

It's okay user,we all die. I guess you just have to accept it. It sounds weird in my mind,probably because younger people don't think about it as much,but one day you'll see them again. I do think you should talk to a preacher though,just about salvation and everything. I don't wanna bore you with my testimony.

Hey man. I'd like to be your buttbuddy till it's over. It'll cost you, of course.
interested?

There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

When you believe in something monumentally retarded and ridiculous, and it promises a way to cheat death, then yes, you lack balls.

Proves god is a fucking hypocritical asshole

Yes it does, actually. Don't try to argue Christianity when you don't know shit about it obviously. Those other "perceptions" of Christianity in which there is no hell are warped and malformed takes on Gods word to fit with an individuals beleifs. Picking and choosing what they take from the Bible. The Bible makes it very clear it doesn't work like that. All or nothing, no lukewarm shit or false interpretations.

Don't worry. There's nothing you can do about it. Fuck it. This shit happens and it happens for no reason.
I suggest you make most of your time and don't think of afterlife and death or whatever. I mean, surely there can be God but there also can be nothing. We have no way of knowing until the time comes. Until the time comes, have fun. I mean it's a little bit hard since you know when you're gonna die. It's an overwhelming emotional stress. I suggest you to take something to calm your nerves, like alcohol or anti anxiety pills. They can make your time enjoyable. I'm not saying get fucked up. Just ease yourself a little.

See you on the dark side of the moon, op

Accept Jesus as your lord and savior. When you die, do not go down the wide path. Go through the thin, complex path. It will be hard to get through, but when you do, you will be blessed with eternal life. Hope you do well user.

Of course your interpretation of christianity is true

No True Scotsman fallacy much?

Your god's fake, your heaven's fake, your hell's fake, your baby jesus did not exist and his story is nothing more than plagiarism, your religion is a scam designed to separate fools from their money, your preacher is a liar and you are a fool.

Questions?

It isn't reincarnation like you believe. Something simply 'is'. They come into being and die. No memories, no violence. You simply cease here, and a different consciousness starts elsewhere.

If you died tonight in your sleep, you wouldn't be aware, would you? You would just stop being. Endless unconscious. Eternal rest for 'you'.

No. Because someone has a postive look at the mysteries of life rather than a pessimistic view of our uncertainty of existence it doesn't mean they lack balls because they believe in an option that has more room for positivity than yours. Get a grip.

I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant you are dead. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or is could by you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

Hi Jules

I'm fairly certain these are going to send me into an early grave if i don't cycle off soon.

Cya soon op.

I have no questions for you. I only ask that you reconsider your views.
God bless you user.

What evidence do we have that this happens?

Yea im a dumbass i forgot thats from pulp fiction

Which god?

eventually everyone will get to this point. and in a certain amount of time the human race will cease to exist. magical place or not...we are just a blink of an eye on the piece of rock known as earth. species come and go, species visit and move on. it's a harsh reality we were born in to and die out of. it's going to be okay though. no matter what you will follow in the same footsteps as every other human being ever, nothing will happen to you that hasn't or will not happen to everyone else. you are going to be okay, no matter where you wind up.

Rick Strassman tried to use it as a way of explaining the near death experience. He suggested that what happens when you have a near death experience is that your brain releases its store of DMT into the brain and it's this chemical release that gives the experience.
The psychedelic drug that could explain our belief in life after death ...
littleatoms.com/science/psychedelic-drug-could-explain-our-belief-life-after-death

Testing to see if I just got b&. WTF did I do this time?

The God of the bible.

Which Bible?

The Holy Bible.

I was thinking of killing myself OP. My parents are being sued for $50k because I ran a red light and t-boned an SUV (don't even remember any of it)
I have a $500k life insurance policy, so it would more than right my wrong. Point is, many of us want to die but are too pussy to do it ourselves.

Hahaha what? You're a fool, don't try to argue with someone who is your better. I don't even believe in the Bible. But the Bible, which is where people get the information they warp, clearly states that you can not pick or choose from the Bible. It's not open to interpretations as big as "no hell". You saying me awknowoldhging the Bible says "no interpretations" are an interpretation itself? I'm just repeating what the Bible says, I'm not interpreting it. I'm not warping it. It makes things very clear, yet people stubborn and arrogant as they are pick and choose from it. Don't pull fallacies with me son, you won't win.

life insurance doesn't pay out on suicides, fyi - a good reason not to do it

no vehicle insurance? stupid. suicide negates a life insurance payout. $50k isn't a lot, you can earn that in 2 years of working minimum wage full time with a few extra hours here and there. just get a job.

So, the Torah, the Nevi'im, and the Ketuvim?

BARDO

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.