An AR-15 is a semi automatic rifle. It shoots 13.4 bullets per second, 800 rounds per minute...

An AR-15 is a semi automatic rifle. It shoots 13.4 bullets per second, 800 rounds per minute. It was created for the purpose of hitting multiple targets in a short amount of time, making it ideal for mass murder. It's been used in the military to clear out areas in the middle ease for the reason above. Compare it to, say, a Glock 19 (A popular handgun, since you're confused about it). This gun is small and holds a chamber big enough for 10 rounds of ammo. It is not an automatic or semi-automatic weapon, meaning it takes more time in between shots to be able to shoot again. The Glock 19 shoots less than a single bullet per second. It is used in homicides and burglaries, crimes with similar victims. It is not ideal for mass murder because of its inability to target multiple people at once. But you know what can? A fucking semi-automatic weapon.

You must be really fucking dumb if you think an AR-15 can actually get off 800 shots a minute. A trained shooter can get off at most 50 aimed shots in a minute, and the glock has the same practical fire rate. Go lurk /k/ some more you retard

>the military to clear out areas in the middle ease

Middle Ease?

lulz

A Glock is semi auto with like a 17 round mag, put hollow points in it and it's deadly. Remember Cho from Virigina Tech used a Glock and he has the current record.

"look at me! I'm an asshole"

No army in the world uses ar15s, guy.

A semi-automatic firearm fires 1 bullet for each pull of the trigger. Show me one person who can pull the trigger of a gun 13.4 times in one second.

I can show you one humming bird that can.

thats an AR-18 dipshit

>one of the most succesful mass shooters of all time used glocks
You're retarded

Semiautomatic rifles aren't suitable for mass murder dumbass, because you can't get off more than 100 rounds in a minute even if you're firing blindly, and most shots won't hit. Trucks of peace are the superior choice, and that sandnigger in Nice, France has one of the highest single player scores with 84 kills in a few seconds. Shooting up a school with a rifle requires several minutes of sustained shooting into a crowd to rack up a high score.

The AR-15 is not a service weapon, it is the civilian issue of the M-16, which has been decommissioned, the military uses the M-4 and the M-4A1

It can also fly and see in the dark.

This is the reason people think gun control is a good idea.

Fggts like this guy spreading false information.

Machine guns are for maiming faggot

>800 rounds per minute
What are you using? Belt-fed? Kek

Trips of truth.

Also, it's okay to say faggot, since OP is obviously one.

Wat?! A Glock is NOT semi-Auto?!! Wtf you smoking nigga!!? Just kys

Preach! These fags will say anything to end the right to bear arms. Fuck em

Can’t tell if retarded or Senator DeLeon drunk again talking about guns.

An AR-15 is a semi automatic rifle. It shoots 13.4 bullets per second, 800 rounds per minute. It was created for the purpose of hitting multiple targets in a short amount of time, making it ideal for mass murder. It's been used in the military to clear out areas in the middle ease for the reason above. Compare it to, say, a Glock 19 (A popular handgun, since you're confused about it). This gun is small and holds a chamber big enough for 10 rounds of ammo. It is not an automatic or semi-automatic weapon, meaning it takes more time in between shots to be able to shoot again. The Glock 19 shoots less than a single bullet per second. It is used in homicides and burglaries, crimes with similar victims. It is not ideal for mass murder because of its inability to target multiple people at once. But you know what can? A fucking semi-automatic weapon

your rarted

dope ass spam thread op u got skillz, hope you get paid well for your work

It's obvious you queer cunts are getting paid to spread this shit.

The AR15 (ASSAULT RIFLE 15) is a high caliber automatic assault weapon designed to kill 15 kids per pull of the trigger, capable of firing anywhere between 6,000 to 20,000 shells per minute out of its 300 bullet high capacity clip. Nobody needs such a killing machine and it's disgusting that you republicans could think that shooting someone that's shooting at you is okay when you can just call the police (fuck cops btw they're all racist murderers) and they'll be there in like 15 minutes. SMH

An AR-15 is a semi automatic rifle. It shoots 13.4 bullets per second, 800 rounds per minute. It was created for the purpose of hitting multiple targets in a short amount of time, making it ideal for mass murder. It's been used in the military to clear out areas in the middle ease for the reason above. Compare it to, say, a Glock 19 (A popular handgun, since you're confused about it). This gun is small and holds a chamber big enough for 10 rounds of ammo. It is not an automatic or semi-automatic weapon, meaning it takes more time in between shots to be able to shoot again. The Glock 19 shoots less than a single bullet per second. It is used in homicides and burglaries, crimes with similar victims. It is not ideal for mass murder because of its inability to target multiple people at once. But you know what can? A fucking semi-automatic weapon

Wonder if it is the Democrats’ boogeyman - the Russians - at it again.

Why cant people just own revolvers and double barrel shotguns?! Who needs the capacity to kill all those innocent children with a fully semi automatic assault rifle?!?!?$? Theres even ammo clips that hold 200 shells in them its disgusting!

Glock IS a semi auto. Also. I have a hunting rifle that is more powerful than an ar15

You know, back in the 50's 60's and 70's you could walk into a gas station and but a gun. No background check. Just i.d saying you were at least 18. And NO ONE shot up schools. The problem is not guns, it's society. This all started happening when people started with this gender shit.

OP I know it sucks, but your children dying is a sacrifice I am willing to make for allowing neckbeard neets and Cletus to post pictures of them with AR's and bodypillows on Instagram.

Why can't every one own Toyota tercel's? Why do we need cars that do 100 mph and suck gas at a rate of 8 mpg?

“Gender shit” how delusional

And I took your 55 dubs and added 44

I know there are 2 genders. Male and female. Are you saying there are more?

>800 rounds a minute

Lulz

You said all these shootings are directly related with people claiming there is more than one gender. Which is retarded

No it's not. Prove me wrong. This kid is a snow flake that identifies as bi

Top fucking kek who the fuck can pull a trigger more than slightly under once per second with any kind of reasonable accuracy. Nobody. Noone at all.

Yea because it's trans people shooting up school. Holy shit you're fucking stupid.

The problem is that guns are glorified. They have transcended their use as tools for ending life (of all kinds) and have become totems of power. Kids aren't taught about them or allowed to interact in a healthy fashion for the most part. They sit at home surrounded by games/showes/movies all depicting guns used as mass murder tools that instantly solve all problems. This is worsened by gun manufacturers actively shutting down real gun education and statistical information/studies and pumping out more and more firearms.

I dont think guns should be banned but people need to get the fuck over their rebel fetishes and use them as needed and only as needed. 99% of people don't "need" anything more than a hunting rifle or two (if you actually hunt) and MAYBE a gun for self/home defence. Even then I think that CC permit holders should be required to attend continued education for as long as the permit is held. You already have to go through hunters ed which at least most of the time is sufficiant. Other than that I really don't believe for a second that you need something like an AR15 or similarly styled rifle just as the example of the day unless you work as a pest species hunter and need to kill as many coyotes or pigs as possible.

As for "muh second amendment" that shit is litteraly 200 years old. They had the intention that most people hunted and might actually need to band up to help a young country maintain freedom. I guarantee that if they saw the overwhelming shit show of guns that there is today there would be no hesitation to severely limit their availability to the public.

When does people gender come up when shooting up schools/night clubs/concerts? It doesn’t you moron. Be sure to tuck in your daddy’s glock tonight

You sound like one of those gender Bender trap loving faggots. Maybe some one should call the FBI and warn them about you.

Welcome to the person who has never lived under an oppressive government. You need to understand why that was put in the constitution of the US. They were ridding themselves of an oppressive king. They understood what it is like. You don’t.

YOU = FAGGOT

Funny because the literal last guy that shot up a school was a trump supporting racist. Sound familiar?

Oh wait no... YOU ARE THE WORLDS BIGGEST FAGGOT... NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY AND SUCK ON SOME COCKS

It's not the gun mfg that shut down proper education, it's society. Just look at Apple. Before the school shooting, they removed the gun emoji from their list.

Dont marines still use m16A4's?

Nope. Doesn't ring a bell.

Yes

a glock is semi auto you fuck, and I can't wait to go to the middle ease soon, fag

The military has switched to the m4

I hope they get an upgrade soon. They could use some more hand me downs.

>semi automatic
> shoots 800 rpm

Oh ok

Army switched over to the m4. Marines are outfitted with older equipment.

Extreamly low quality bait

Sucess is certain

I know Air Force and Navy have switched over for the most part. Poor marines. Literally

And you do? What oppressive govt do Americans live under? It's funny that the people who defend the need for guns are mostly people involved in govt and law enforcement. You speak as of the US govt will magically enslave the population, oh wait they don't need force to do that. At the point it's sensationalized fear over something that just won't happen. Plain paranoia.

The 2nd amendment isn’t about defending yourselves from niggers. It’s about defending yourselves from a tyrannical government.
>but civilians would be wasted by the US government
Really? Tell that to Vietnam, or Afghanistan. Both countries defeated superpowers with conventional weapons and gorilla warfare.

Our guns are tools to overthrow the government if they become tyrannical, you filthy communist, we will kill you or anyone who threatens America!

M4 is just a shorter barrel with a lighter stock. M16a4 had more stopping power and longer range.

*civilians defeated the superpowers

Guys. We did it. We found the faggot to outrank the faggot op. Relish in your faggotry xi. Relish on! Put that relish on a cockdog if you want even you genderfluid degenerate

How on earth does a gun emoji promote gun education? The NRA spends millions every year on behalf of gun manufaterers to actively stop gun violence studies. They then your their limited education courses as if ubiquitous. I do agree that much of the SJW culture nowadays may not even allow compromise and will just REEEE at the word gun but just side blaming and buying more guns to "defend against tyrany" won't do anything but cause more issues.

Sauce or gtfo. Post some buzzfeed equivalent and anhero immediately. I'll even lend you one of my firearms to do it with nigger

>glock 19 is not a semi-automatic

yes thats right, you must manually load each round into the chamber to be ready to shoot.

The problem, is the Army's budget is infinite. Where as the Marines are very limited. They are trained to do more with less. In Iraq, we met up with a small platoon of Marines. When they saw our equipment, they were amazed. Kept asking " they give you that for free?" There is some equipment the Marines are required to have, but have to buy it themselves

Sorry other pro-gun guy, but I think this has nothing to do with “gender shit” either. All this gender-fluid garbage is insanity but the first mass shooting I remember was in the 80s where the guy shot up that McDonalds, there was no talk about demisexuals back then. Same for Columbine.

Nice bait, AR-18.JPG

This is a poor troll or you are completely fucking retarded

Not saying a gun emoji promotes education, saying people don't want to see it. Walk into a school and say you'd like to give a class on proper gun safety and education. ANTIFA will show up and burn your house down.

>
>And you do? What oppressive govt do Americans live under? It's funny that the people who defend the need for guns are mostly people involved in govt and law enforcement. You speak as of the US govt will magically enslave the population, oh wait they don't need force to do that. At the point it's sensationalized fear over something that just won't happen. Plain paranoia.

The only way to ensure that our government doesn't become tyrannical is by being vigilant, and hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. If you or anyone are a threat to America and our ideals, we'll just kill you . It'd be wise to remember the American people control the rope that will be used to hang you.

I guess you didn't get properly socialized as a kid, because you never learned you can't just do whatever you want without consequence. You should go study the history, and read about every king or government that lost favor of his people, they end up dead or toppled.

I think we should just ban all guns. If we did, this young man that shot up this school would not have been able to buy a gun and would have just went out and got a job instead.

ANTIFA is a fucking joke and wouldn’t show their faces in outside of these elitist pussy colleges. They would be destroyed.

You shouldn't play with your dad's guns. That's the problem to begin with. Maybe you could also go look for your damn self. Look up the 1996 Dickey Amendment to start and ignore the ultra left BS. The fact that there's even this level of debate over fucking tools makes me never want to have kids just so we can all die faster and give the planet back to the other animals.

WE NEED TO BAN GUNS. THIS KID IS INNOCENT. IT WAS THE GUNS THAT KILLED THOSE KIDS

Low quality troll, turdgurgler

Wow such violence. How are you going to destroy antifa? Shoot them?

Oh!! Turdgurgler, and you wonder why people shot up schools. Language like that gets people liked

I asked you to provide source. I myself own several firearms. And instead you go the liberal low brow route that claims to in some fucked up alternate universe claims to be high brow really says alot about you as well as the people that think like you. Thanks gg. QQ.

You’re so dumb.

And yet again. They very people who yell this shit and tell others to "stay vigilant" are the ones who vote the people into office most likely a dystopia. This is just as bad as the "ban all gun they murder!" Crowd who then vote the same fucking people but with a different name. Nobody wants to meet in the middle. Y'all are either scarred of the govt or scarred of you're own peoples.

I won’t, but plenty of people would. Try that shit in rural anywhere, where blood ties are deep, and people literally get away with murder against a community threat.

>AR-15 shoots 13.4 bullets per second
>Glock 19 shoots less than 1

God, you're stupid. You even posted the wrong fucking rifle.

user you do realize you are both incorrect and retarded right?

even with a bump stock and a callous disregard for the barrel i would be shocked if you could get more than 200 out of it

I think it’s perfectly reasonable to plan for a tyrannical government, and 100 million armed civilians is a great deterrent. In the last 100 years there have been dozens of dictators in supposedly democratic societies. It can happen anywhere if the people can’t fight back.

Ok dad! Lemme go get my gigantic file on NRA conspiracy and my dissertation on the subject. Get off your high horse. I own guns aswell, that doesn't make you immune from actually looking around and figuring shit out on your own. Or do you wanna just go the conservative low brow where you ignore everything that doesn't fit into your ideal world of the American dream?

You can't shoot .4 of a bullet dumbass. Fake

Hoarding guns and food for civil war isn't a good solution to fighting off corruption. Its just makes you live through it just makes you either a target or you get lucky and end up living a shitty life slightly longer. Be active in govt policy from local all the way up. That type of vigilance is what's needed. 100 million voices can be just as effective. If not then yea shoot away. At that point were just killing our neighbors and shit won't matter anyway.

Look at all them fishes

I don’t hoard food m, i’m not a paranoid prepare; i’m talking about the 2nd amendment in general. But you’re wrong about another thing. 100 million voices did nothing to stave off Hitler, Stalin, Mao. Voices mean shit against a bullet my friend.