ITT: Albums for people who drink bottled water too much

ITT: Albums for people who drink bottled water too much

>he doesnt have a filter on his tap

bottled water is the biggest meme

>he has to filter his tap water

ITT: “I hate white people, but it’s okay because I’m white”

Yeah, some areas have it bad.

What's wrong with drinking bottled water? I swear you retarded meme kids keep finding new absurd ways to piss me the fuck off.

The slight chance if consuming estrogen through drinking bottles water is way better than drinking whats in tap water, even if filtered

>tfw 10/10 tap water where I live

What does that have to do with bottled water?

Move to a first world country

does no one in this thread live in a proper country where you can drink tap water? i thought it was normal to be able to drink freely from the tap

Case and point.

It is, but if you're a tap water connoisseur you can most definitely taste differences between urban areas and city.

[spoiler]city water tastes like shit, which is why you should checking your consumer confidence reports.[/spoiler]

Do you consider this as nu-male music? I'm not sure.

No, normies literally cannot like it

yeah i would consider myself a 'tap water connoisseur' and i can taste differences from where my parents live (south of england) to where I live (yorkshire) - the water in my area is much nicer as its soft water. also, if you ever get tap water in central london it tastes of bleach which is fun. regardless, there's no tap water in the uk that i wouldn't drink

Only white people are stupid enough to pay $1 for a liter of something that costs less than a penny for a gallon.

>case and point

estrogen