I have a springfield 22 cal like pic. Very unconventional gun to kill yourself with...

I have a springfield 22 cal like pic. Very unconventional gun to kill yourself with, but I want to know what part of the body would be most likely to ensure me dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=58j6qZWVEHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right in your dick hole op.

dont do it. likely will not do the job.

Right in your dick hole op.

Your heart

>22
you will likely survive and just end up with brain damage if that

Shoot in dick hole

Best place to ensure death would be the nut sack region

this tbh

op, do some fucking drugs you pussy.

Wow we have a gun expert

In the brain will probably kill you, but I know a guy who it didn't kill, he basically had symptoms of a major stroke, so don't risk it

shove it up your ass

second smallest toe, left foot

There's a possibility that the bullet will pass through your brain without destroying it, which gives you a free lobotomy that you probably need. The heart is a safe bet, but you'll miss easily if you flinch and you'll be a faggot and drown in medical bills. Just don't fucking do it faggot.

are you fucking kidding. dont rtry to kill yourself using that shit! you are most certainly gonna fail no matter where you shoot.

U want to ban guns or something?

Toenail.

>go up tree, put noose around neck (affix noose to aformentioned tree)
>pop oneself in temple with .22lr
>see you in hell, comrade goodfriend
I've actually put some thought into exactly this.

A. Put noose around your neck.
B. Put the loaded gun against the back of the roof of your mouth.
C. Kick the chair, as you tumble your finger will pull the trigger.

Get a buddy to shoot you a bunch of times in the head. Like others have said, one shot might not do it.

Why are you taking a messy path? Just find a lake and duct tape some heavy stones to your legs arms and chest and then jump into a deep area.

Probably in the toe. It's way better than a shot to the head.

Paint yourself black, walk up to a cop and make some threatening gestures with the gun. He'll unload the whole magazine into you, so you'll have a good shot at being dead.

Avoid your head. Cause you are not using your brain.

Don't kill yourself.

Give Jesus a chance bro

Can I have your rifle after?

my nigga

Dude it doesn't take a gun expert to know a .22 is one of the worst things to kys with. The human skull is pretty goddamn thick this is a gun meant for killing rodents we're talking about here

Are you serious?

foot

>implying op isnt a rodent

Probably wanna go for the heart cause a .22 isnt gonna do much to your skull probably. At least, I don't think it'll kill you.

Given that you probably have .22lr 40gr rounds, death would be ensured with a shot to the front of the skull. There is only enough force to penetrate the skull one time, meaning the round will ricochet around through your brain, turning it to Swiss cheese.

Unless he hits a fucking artery he's just going to give himself brain damage

Actually my buddy's grandfather killed himself with a .22 rifle. Right in the soft pallet in your mouth would do the job. You'd probably get several bounces around inside your skull.

I mean...it's not my personal choice but I'm sure it would do the job.

I did, and he did an alright job of the lawn, but entirely neglected the edges.

A kid at my high school was "cleaning" his .22 and shot himself by "accident". I want to believe it was an accident because I don't like to think ppl can be that stupid. Either way, he ended up in a coma and has permanent brain damage. Several years later, he now works at a shitty walmart in my little, shitty home town. He had to re-learn math and how to speak correctly. If you want to kill yourself, use a bigger gun you fucking retard. Unless you want to live the rest of you life as an actual retard.

Shoot yourself in the gut, let it get infected, die of gangrene. Best way to go bro

.22 lr has enough energy to penetrate a human skull. stop pretending to know what you're talking about you're embarrassing me

KEK
E
K

> Implying I, myself am not a rodent

Nice trips

I want to believe it was on purpose. whoops

checked

Or just go find some cops and shoot at them, not hitting them. You'll get put down quick.

Dead men do wear plaid. Book by forensic anthropologist. Describes scene were guy goes in office, puts 22 in mouth and empties the gun. Guy is still alive and conscious, can't move or speak but eyes can still track people moving in room. .22 is deadly when a murderer puts one into the back of the skull directly into the brainstem. When attempting suicide people just horribly injure themselves as often as they kill themselves.

Checked, and this. The police statistics in my country showed the .22 as the most common caliber used in homicides and suicides a few years back, by orders of magnitude. Also recall reading something along the lines of the .22lr being more deadly than the 9mm at close range - because the 9mm has enough power to cleanly exit the skull, whereas the .22 will ricochet several times but remain inside the skull.

Lmfao those weak little shits barley have enough power to go 2000 yards. Stop embarrassing yourself

Definitely not the worst thing. A .22 moves insanely quickly. The rounds are just lightweight. If you're doing it point blank you're going to be going through soft tissue. You're pretty well assured that it's going to enter your skull. It would be extremely easy to kill someone with a single shot from a .22. You have watched far too many movies or played too many video games.

The actual physics behind a .22 vs a 9mm is nearly identical. The actual physics behind a 9mm and a 45 acp is nearly identical. Trust me, they will all kill you. Especially at point blank.

A guy at our gun club shot a .22 at a metal target at 100 yards and he missed the target and hit the frame and a piece of the round came back and hit him in the arm and he had to have the arm amputated. Use that as perspective if you want.

This.

Plus if you're doing it on purpose you don't even need to do that. You can penetrate the soft palette with a butter knife.

Lmfao there's people who empty an entire magazine from a .22 and can't even kill themselves. Most cases of .22 attempted suicides just leave them in a vegetable state

>2000 yards
m8 you only need it to go 3 inches

This but with a boner

Genuinely kek'd. 1000 upvotes.

You're more likely to put yourself in a vegetable state than actually successfully commit suicide

easy- just go shoot a cop with it. you won't really hurt him, and I guarantee you;ll be dead quickly.

I've met people who have been shot multiple times with a .22 in the head. To be fair you are mostly correct - many times it will work, but sometimes it wont. Personally I think if you pointed it straight back / up in your throat up against the medula, it would do the trick. thats gonna be rough to do right with a rifle.

Look, there's plenty of documented cases of people fucking themselves up for life by trying to commit suicide with .22. I would almost certainly guarantee that the proportion of successful suicide attempts increases with higher powered rounds.

.22 has killed a lot of people, but it's not something I would ever rely on to off myself.

dont!

OP LISTEN, I'm a professional suicider. 22 wont cut it, your only chance would be by aiming through you eye socket, toward the brain. The skull would be too thick in any other direction, and would likely just make you retarded. Even still, you oculd become a vegetable even through the eye socket. Get a shotgun for $200, charge a credit card. Your brain would barely process the noise, before instantly losing all thought process otherwise.

Dont kill yourself though, man. Life it hard, and everyone has varying degrees of difficulty, but we can still all get through it.

Also, anyone have more of this chick?

this only works if OP isn't white, but on the bright side the cop gets paid leave and doesn't have to do anything for a bit.

nah man it works just fine no matter what color you are. cops kill white guys all the fucking time.

OOH BETTER IDEA

Take gun. go to motel. rent room. run around threatening to kill someone. wait in room till swat shows up. point gun at someone. Guaranteed kill.

Uf you insist on using it then at least use the most powerfull ammo you can, im no gun expert but im pretty sure there are some pretty mean .22 loads out there that dont mess around especially at point blank.

Personally i wouldnt use a gun to kill myself unless i had someone else (with the balls to go through with it) that i trust to empty a clip onto my brain.

Your better off slitting your wrists in the bathtub while high

stick the barrel up your nostril, it's the thinnest part of your skull. most likely, the bullet is gonna bounce around in there and fuck your shit up, or you could shove it down your throat and kill your brainstem, both will work 99% of the time, unless you're a fucking retard and flinch

Shotgun to the head a 22 won’t do shit but fuck you up stuck gagging on the floor.

>in my country
>.22 as the most common caliber
Fuck of europoor, you faggots can't even get real guns

Why I'd go for a double tap, i.e noose & gun

Also seek help. No reason to KYS shit can be fixed.

Correct. Do it OP, post pics.

right in the left-back seed rubber tube volly

New Zealand actually, and we've got guns out our arse. 22lr is the most common caliber by miles though, every farmer and his dog has at least one kicking around for shooting possums & rabbits.

Aim it at your eye

That sounds more likely to be successful than the suicide by cop, but still good odds on you surviving the burst from the SWAT officer that puts you down, resulting in hospitalization for a few 9mm rounds to the chest, followed by prison.

Here’s your answer: You want put the gun in your mouth at a 45 degree angle. It will (hopefully) do massive damage to your medulla (controls vital automatic functions, like your heart and breathing) and brainstem in general.

You won’t die, just fucker your life more. Wanna talk about whats wrong?

>A guy at our gun club shot a .22 at a metal target at 100 yards and he missed the target and hit the frame and a piece of the round came back and hit him in the arm and he had to have the arm amputated. Use that as perspective if you want.

Most bullshit story i heard on Sup Forums yet.. good job user

nowhere, its just gonna bounce around. Had a suicidal kid in school shoot himself from the bottom of his chin up into his head and the bullet bounce off his skull and came out his eye. Dude makes jokes about it all the time.

This is accurate

Also accurate... pls seek help user, life is much better than not life. Thing about the people who care about you... everyone has 7 people at a minimum whos lives would be worse without you

.22 won't do the job. I once knew this guy in some shithole town in the Mojave desert who got brained by some frank sinatra wanna be and he's still out about and kicking. If you wanna do the work of the Lord and off yourself us .45 for stoppin powah

I like how all these qualified gun experts are saying a .22 lr can't kill you. It most certainly is weaker than other rounds, but not weak enough to not kill you. Yes, there are cases where one survives a shot to the head from a .22, but there's also cases where one survives a shot to the head from a .45. Plus, in a number of cases, the .22 will have enough energy to enter the skull, but not quite enough energy to exit, resulting in the bullet bouncing around inside your skull completely destroying your shit.

Checked.

Don't kill yourself. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems

>slip
>shoots rope
>falls and breaks spine on chair
>unable to call for help
>bleeds out on floor

it can be done. whats your ammo? .22 is really dependent on bullet weight and powder loading, but a carbine length barrel should help velocity.

just to be safe, go out and by some high velocity stuff.

>get glock
>walk into carnivorous animal territory
>get surrounded
>shoot self in chest as much as possible
>get eaten
>no one has to clean up after you

Many carnivorous animals prefer live prey that runs away from them, though. And you'll scare off the ones that surround you with the gunshots, leaving yourself to bleed out there.

>like a bear and coyotes wouldn't eat the shit out of a dead body asshole first.

Will a 9mm do the trick?

>not weak enough to not kill you
the point is to not risk fucking it up.

are you joking? no one walks away from that shit. they shoot those fuckers like 20+ times. Or your taking a few bursts from an ar15.

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw&t=8s

Honestly man you're so full of shit it's really lost it's touch. 100 yards and a piece came back and hit him? Complete bullshit.
Have you ever shot a .22? The damn thing can't even make it through a piece of 2x4 half the time. Not to mention wound channel characteristics are insanely different from a .22 to 9mm to a goddam .45 acp. You've obviously never shot anything in your life. The amount of animals I've shot in the head with a .22 and they survived is ridiculous

Cock 4 sure

but you can fuck it up with a .45 tho

>plinker
>to an hero
better off playing in traffic or ODing. 22 aint gonna do shit but hurt slightly

> The damn thing can't even make it through a piece of 2x4 half the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=58j6qZWVEHM
a .22 tends to go through about two 2x4's in my experience, like in the video. There's no over penetration but enough to enter the skull.

45 has a much greater chance of killing a motherfucker than a freaking 22 im sorry

Right in the punkin'.
That .22lr will bounce around in your head, and scramble what useless biomass you are storing in there.